Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4797&start_row=31

The scorpion and the Sage

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/9/2012 5:14:56 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings ,blackheart,apology if it sounds complicated ,I'll do d best to keep it simple , d soul or life can go no where because its formless , only forms have movements. Forms are just appearance in life.
Wicked and righteous are functions in life ,wicked is illusion,separation,chaos , righteous is love ,unity ,harmony.
This 2 can't be separate for without evil is no good , but these are mere functions in life, with out it is no world.

Greetings ,nothingness, how can d ultimate be overstood and same time moulding d ego? For d very overstanding is no trace of ego.
It doesn't mean if d self is realized that d path d ego had trod on must be critisize because its a concept ,in fact everything is all is a concept too, and d very purpose of d concept is too get free from d mind ,just like removing a thorn from d finger using another thorn ,using concept for d aim to destroy all concepts,for reality to shine, obviously if d I overstood I point JAH I refer as I , ultimate self, even though this is still a concept its a powerful tool for d concept of liberation based on I experience.
I RASTAFARI is not ego but d fiyah dat buns d ego,from this trod I simply share I experience.

Greetings ,chica, yes spirit is eternal its life itself, life can't be separated ,separated from what? D very idea of separation itself is illussion ,not real ,but imaginary,
That's y I say JAH is all ,so there can be no separation only on idealogy.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 6:00:58 PM

Quite easily, mind is the ego when there is identification wit its content All concept are the product of mind but wit the same mind understanding can be achieved through self awareness. And so once the mind and the ego (thorn one and two ) are discarded you are left wit being. There need not be any ideology philosophy or conceptualisation to being. 

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 6:07:52 PM

By the way I said you have (an) understanding, this does not imply that you do understand.

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 6:22:01 PM

Being is a universal concept it represents nothing but freedom from the mind.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/9/2012 6:58:43 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings ,nothingness, sharing I experience of life for self realization through RASTAFARI doesn't mean that I depend on any ideology or concepts, every spoken words or thoughts are already concepts , concepts can be cultivated and can be destroyed only By concept because this process itself is a concept.
by being is simply to stand as witness seeing concepts as concept only not as reality. But to stand as witness of it only.but first to overstand d witness or self ,a concept is needed such as JAH ,allah,self,I,yhwh,brahman,amen,bathala etc... Are all diferent names god with attributes are concepts that points that JAH is beyond attributes and beyond words and d true name is *silence* d only one,or better say beyond one.

But to talk about something can't be expressed by words is obviously useless ,and d practice of negation or' not this ,not this' or renunciation ,is only useful, if d overstanding of concept is only a concept such as d ego, which is only d mind and its imagination. But without this knowledge ,negation and renunciation is useless ,even meditation without this knowledge may cultivate d mind unconsciously, and will only create more enlightenment expectations rather than liberation or simply by being or living.

Yes I , free of mind

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/9/2012 7:05:33 PM

Idren Nothingness

First peace love and respects unto the I

InI sight seh the I is not seeing the big picture. Rasta is not "close minded" as the I says. Main evidence is the existence of this reasoning. The purpose of which all people may share their views and learn from others. Everyone has them own view points, so is the way of human nature. Being around Rasta long enough the I will soon find that Rasta has many different opinions and we all strive to live in harmony as many different colors that are all part of ONE rainbow. It would be a closed minded judgment to say we are all the same. InI has I beliefs but InI does not "push" them on anyone and force them to believe as InI does. The I is free to believe what he wants to and InI will love the I the same way still. A predominant concept of Rasta is to always reason with love and respects even if we don't agree.

Peace and love unto the I

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 7:26:42 PM

Soe
RasTafarI isnt all about sharing opinions and being open to everything. InI follow a strict order and Livity. The I makes it sound like some hippy thing!

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 7:30:17 PM

It is simply this, if you lost your memory tomorrow as in name and form where would your concept of rasta be ? What you are defending is name and form if there is no memory then what you have left is being, pure awareness. You are writing reams of dialogue just to explain the simplest of thing. Once the ultimate has been discovered the itinerary can be dropped.

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 7:41:51 PM

In reality there are no others.
I am the other person, the other person is myself; in name and shape we are different. At the root of our being we are one and the same.

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 7:46:27 PM

And this is my point, there are no strict orders to follow unless you are dealing wit doctrine. The whole idea of being is freedom from all mental slavery which is what order is. And how can anything that comes from the mind be order? Anything from the mind can only create disorder. The mind exists in separation - there is no separation.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I