Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1018&start_row=71

belief Vs Knowlegde

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/25/2005 9:08:13 PM

When did I yell fire?

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/27/2005 1:45:10 PM

"I gave a history of this planet in order to show the Idren that ALL of our ancestors are guilty of mistreatment of others. And that the only salvation for us all is to get over the diffrences between us and create a new free world where children are children and elders are elders and, most importantly, people are people. Where all cultures can be honored and we can all live and let live."

More Love and Raspect to the Emrpess.

Moa Anbessa Z'inegedde Yahudah !!!!

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/29/2005 12:12:37 PM

Blessed Love...JAH RASTA FAR I SELASSIE

FIAYH...

Ones and ones, it does seem that "WHITE MALE NATIONALISTS" wrote all the history down in the books and then speak out the same "HIStory" in the the schools of higher education.....so when this sistren comes along and tells the ones something contrary, again ones want to be spoon fed like babies... SEEK KNOW for ones self...Sitting a a computer use the search engine and put together the pieces and connect the dots and use tha brain that the all mighty blessed ones aond ones with...

White folk so often think it is ALL about white folk...all from thier perspective...like somehting missed...all due raspect... listen with 2 ears and eyes and then and THEN the mouth may have something to say....Just last night I reasoning with ones and ones and the man talking with the man telling the black man HOW black man think and feel.. tskkkk i say LISTEN.....It be different if the black man be telling the white man how the white man feeling and thinking who the same fiyah for that... so ones it is not about white and black , tha is just another decietful thing that knowing u-self will be rid of DECIET...

BE READY IN SPIRIT TO RECEIVE THE TRUTH AND ACCEPT IT..
humble be still and KNOW the most high....

KNOW KNOW KNOW

Rasta far I
Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/29/2005 9:06:23 PM

If you are disatisfied with the mainstream education system, perhaps independent study is for you. There are many available resources at your disposal, including the internet and public libraries. However, if you are one of the chosen few who are specifically interested in learning about the colourful history of Ethiopia, you may find that the information you seek is not easily available. Although many feeble attempts have been made to destroy snd wipe out the glorious history of the motherland, her remembrance has been preserved by the faithful through the mercy of God, to enrich the youths of this current generation. Before embarking on the long journey of uncovering the mysterious history of Ethiopia, you should be aware that her story is recorded in very ancient books written in the Geez tongue. Although His Imperial Majesty had many books translated into Americ to make it easier to understand, there is still a language barrier that needs to be overcome, especially by Westerners. Therefore to begin on this journey you must be prepared with the necessary tools that you will need to survive on the rocky road ahead. I suggest a good Amharic~English dictionary (if you are so lucky to obtain a Geez~Amharic dictionary, that will be invaluable to you) and also a respected English dictionary to assist with common definitions (if your native tongue is not english then another dictionary is also required). Next you are going to need authentic Ethiopian texts (preferably history books). Many people often overlook the Meshaf Qidus (Holy Bible) when they think of history books, but the Ethiopian Bible is an acurate account of the ancient history of the Earth as pertains to Ethiopia, the Garden of Eden, streching from Africa to Europe, the Middle East to Asia. Don't forget that the Ethiopian Bible contains many books ommited from other versions, adding to it's authenticity. It is actually fairly easy to obtain an Amharic Bible from your local Bible Society. I trust you will find it to be a very excelerating experience learning to read the King's language. Good Luck !!! Selassie I ~

Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 10/5/2005 4:30:25 PM

Now, after having read the whole reasoning, my feelings are mixed up.
On the one hand I give thanks for a lot of valuable teachings.
On the other hand sometimes I had similiar feelings and thoughts to Ark Is ones. And I feel hurt, too. There were many posts, discriminating some of my anchestors and myself just because of the colour of my skin.
I am just not able to understand why some Idren just cannot accept, that there are also people whith white or yellow or whatever skin following Haile SelassieI JAH Almighty. Whether someone can teach others does not depend on the colour of his skin, it depends on his wisdom!
As I already mentionend in another reasoning: Humanity is ONE RACE!
InI need so much energy for all the discussions about what divides InI. But compared with the things InI have in common it just seems totally insignificant.
So let's talk about what InI have in common and share some luv!

ONE love!

Messenger: Celestial Williams Sent: 10/7/2005 4:02:24 PM

One Love Nefertiti all thing are in jah yes the wicked one has put his-story upon us and as the nation grows to belive in his-stroy the world has forgetten rastafari story. this is why we have to teach mo9re now then ever before our youth are learning these thigs in school. the system don't want them, to know our roots and culture.Respect sister teach the youth so they wiil know our truth and rights.Jah bless always.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 10/8/2005 1:20:09 PM

If you don't like what your children are learning in school you always have the option to teach them yourself at home. The greater Rasteferian community needs to organize & centralize to build Our own schools to uplift the minds of Our people. One obstacle to overcome is going to be how to agree on the curriculum, seeing as there are so many different opinions going around concerning the teachings.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I