Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1018&start_row=31

belief Vs Knowlegde

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/19/2005 2:47:14 AM

Please accept my humble apologies also if I have offended anyone on this message board.

I would like to share a story with you all. When I was a young lad, no less than 5 yrs. old, I went camping with my family to our cabin on my Dad's land in Saint Adolf, Quebec (in the Laurentian Mountains). As it were, me and my older brother used to like going off on our own to explore. Now one day, being the adventurous type, I decided to climb up onto a large boulder to scope out the view. Now, perhaps in the excitement of the moment I didn't quite consider the perils of such an ambitious move, and suddenly my foot slipped on a patch of moss and I plummeted to the ground hitting my head on a rock. My brother, who was standing near by, was terrified. He must have thought that I was brain damaged and would be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, or something. But no, I jumped right back up, then went crying to my mum. Anyways the moral of this story is that I must have a hard head.

I am also reminded of an old Chinese proverb that reads: "The blade of grass must bend when the strong wind blows". The lesson that I can draw from this is that, I too must be flexible.

Therefore, I conclude that perhaps sometimes I am insensitive towards people's personal beliefs, but I must endeaver to perpetuate the reasoning without resorting to slandering others.

In my own defense though, sometimes I haven't the faintest idea what in God's name people are talking about, especially when you use all that ebonix funny talk. Hopefully though, the reasonings can continue forward along the path of least resistance. Selam ~

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/19/2005 7:48:16 AM

Give THANKS for the humble reasonings Idren.

Truely.

Bless-ed LOVE!

I-SES ITINUAL to H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/19/2005 9:35:28 AM

Bleoved ones Rasta far i
Haile I selassie I

This reasoning though painful, it has been very much abundant of KNOWLEDGE and that is the path to eyes-up(as opposed to we's-dumb...that is for the I- tefer!) reading through this thread has been very much full of I-story that many ones and ones not aware of b4...thansk and priases for ini to the lesson and the blessings of personal trod that HIStory BOOK don't express and schools will not teach...

I am reminded of a couple of quotes that speak to this...

M. Karenga(invenor of Kwanza)
"Truth without struggle is not truth all, but rather it is MINDLESS agreement."

author unknown.....
"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

ones and ones thru-out this reasoning ther has been pain and there has been truth, so ini site such blessings for ones and ones... in this west culture ones always trying to avoid pain and struggle and water down the truth.... Let us not for one moment rest on the sandy foundations of lies to feel the emotion of comfort that belies the reality of TRUTH that is the true strong foundation of all livity love courage compassion and is JUST-US. It is good to challenge and be challenged of what be-LIE-f ones still hold to.....open up to the TRUTH...

peace and love all-ways
rasta far i
selassie lives and reigns and rules.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/19/2005 12:16:58 PM

Okay, now we have dialog going. I am excited.

Now my statment about the guns although it is true I think my reasoning needs to be more clear for the Iden.
In order to explain this I must give a breif history of the world, so bare with me.

Ethiopia, the cradle of civilization. Adam (or atom), the first humanoid. Eve, also know as Nut or night sky. The part of the story that always get left out is that the first womb was an angel (or goddess if you prefer).

Move along a few centuries, maybe millenia (no real way to tell). Nubia, when the world was still one. The Nile river afforded the most fertile farming land on the planet. Because of this the inhabitants of the Nile valley had an abundance of free time. They used this time to observe the world around them. And thus created mathematics, language arts, science, horticulture, etc.

As space began to fill up, humanity began to explore, eventually roaming further and further up the Nile. Creating in the process not only the Kemetic empire, but planting the seeds of the Asian empire as well. Thus the creation of the Asiatic Black man (or Mongoloid) who populated the entire Asian continent. As time went on inventions like boats and chariots allowed for even further exploration. Mongoloids made it all the way to the Americas, and were occasionaly visited by Negroids. Some people even found small islands to call home. And in this time of exploration the earth was shifting and moving.

I'm not going to explain how caucasoids came to be, so don't ask, but lets just say they came to be. And after a valiant effort to intergrate them into society, it was decided by the elders and chiefs that it was too great a task. So the caucasoids were striped of all remenants of civilization and marched into the caucus mountains. Gates were built at all impasses and gaurds were posted at the gates.

Kemet became the largest empire ever in existance, China became a united empire through the Kemetic example as did some American tribes (Mayans, Aztecs, etc) and the world was an information super-highway.

Then one day barbarians were spotted in the vast nomadic lands between Europe and China. Promting the construction of the Great Wall and a world wide alert. Eventually these barbarians became so problematic that travel was brought to an almost abrupt stop. The barbarians and their domesticated dogs raped and pillage anything in their path. In some cases literally ripping people apart.

Eventually, the barbarians settled into Europe and some sparsly populated parts of Asia. But as fertile as the Nile valley was is how infertile Europe was. Each day was a struggle for survival for the caucasoids, their God was a vengful God. They began to concure the lands between Europe and Kemet in a desperate struggle for more favorable farming land and thus survival. They quickly learned that the Kemetic and Chinese empires were far to strong to be toppled by barbarians and some cacasoids offered themselves as slaves in order to be accepted into civilization. In essence to come in from the cold. Unfortunatly the leaders of Kemet were unsimpathetic to these very human needs and desires, based on the stories of old that had been passed down through the ages.

The cacasoids were taken advantage of. Their women were accepted only as prositutes and wenches and the men were given the most remedial of tasks. Few were alowed access to education or a chance to better themselves in any way. Eventually the mixed children that were created began a rebellion. Especially the children of the leaders who were greated with luke warm regaurd because of their "impure blood". Many of these inbetween men and women created their own tribes and left the major cities. The children of the royals became the Hyksos who demanded the respect that their royal blood deserved. But due to their anger and resentment they became more of a problem than was expected and were kicked out of Kemet. They created the empire of Israel wich was in and of itself a force to be reckoned with.

After the fall of Solomon, these mixed blood royals scattered across the Asian and European countyside. Becoming everything from Arabs to Gypsies to Kelts (Irish) and Monolians. But these people never forgot the mistreatment they had recieved at the hands of the Negroids (Mongoloids had shut out everyone, effectively removing themselves from the struggle completely).

Fast forward to Chris Columbus. Because of the climate of Europe many things that were common in warmer climates were the equivallent to gold. Grapes, oranges, cotton and most importantly sugar. The spice that Columbus was searching for was sugar. And he wasn't looking for the product itself but rather a place to plant sugar cane. Enter the carribean. Now as the caucasoid is noturiously delicate his next task was to find people to farm this sugar cane. Around this same time Europeans invented a way to use Kemetic magic powder to concure them.

And the rest as they say, is history.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/19/2005 10:50:01 PM

thank you ARK I

this is the reasoning forum like to come home to in the evening

spread the luv, spread the luv

RSK

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/19/2005 11:01:07 PM

Blessed... rasta far i

what a concise and direct summary.. JAH RASA FAR I.....

It is so blessed to be back home at JAH-Rasta far i reasoning gates, thanks and praises to the most high...thank u ras ark i for holding tight and right ! thanks and priases for the ones and ones who have held tight and for the new exchange of NO-LEDGE (fearless) rather than be-LIE-fs (mindless agreement, an abomination of the free will given to ini from the most high)

It is blessed for these exercises for the eyes-up is I-niversal.. all of ones are elders and youths times for open mouth and open ears and tiems for closed mouth...the reason for 2 eyes and 2 ears

I bless by the summary from the sistren for such tightness in reasoning..

May the words of I mouth and the i-ditation of i heart be pleasing to INI , rasta far I..
Love is the only law to obey

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/20/2005 11:01:10 PM

Many thanks in return sis Nefertiti for always being on point with her reasonings and thus saving me from many clearifying posts.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/20/2005 11:12:53 PM

Bless sistren... rasta far i

I like ur style sistren. thanks and praises to the most high for the word sound power

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/21/2005 8:34:23 AM

I-ses!

I GIVE HUMBLE THANKS to the MOST HIGH for the IllahFULL reasonings of the two EMPRESSES!

LOVE I-TERNAL!

FORIVAH giving THANKS and I-SES to THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 9/21/2005 1:48:47 PM

Empress Nzingha,

Why not explain why caucasoids came to be?
Where did the I learn that story?

Speak the whole truth

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I