Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=21

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/18/2019 11:07:40 AM

Now your argument is just degrading into disingenuous. The US-Mexico border already has constructed physical barrier features, much more robust than that flimsy porta-fence in the video, along portions of it where the CBP has determined they do the most good.

You said and I quote: "By the way, Mexico has a southern border wall! Haha only America can't.. Do you even see the utter stupidity and hypocrisy of your 'points'??"

America already has more robust physical barrier features along the border in places than the porta-fence you're showing here. So could do you make the comment bemoaning "only America can't" do what Mexico has done on its southern border?

You just seem to be winging this. Making it up as you go. Why not just respect an honest difference of opinions here? There's no magic "gotya" that will secure for you some kind of unequivocal victory (besides that's not the point of this forum). You're not really making systematic arguments to progress your position -- seems like you're just repeating rally slogans.

You write: "Video evidence is a bitch huh?", then present video evidence of a porta-fence. Did i not present the following information verbatim: "There is no continuous wall on the border, although there are sections of fence near populated areas and official border crossings."? The "video evidence" would appear to be perfectly consistent with that information so why would it bother me?

You seem so eager to prove me wrong that you're not even taking the time to examine your own position or to formulate arguments to progressively advance it.

We don't need to repeat the same positions ad nauseam. If we've said what we have to say, please accept my invitation for us to just leave it here and to agree to disagree on this.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/18/2019 11:09:14 AM

Lol, rally slogans.. Haha you mean like 'the wall is immoral', 'the wall is offensive'.. You liberals are disgusting

Again, cant make any points, just tries to distract with petty semantics.. Still cant respond to why your liberal political masters have gated communities and armed gaurds, but the rest of us cant have border security and 2nd A

Good luck arguing this!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/18/2019 11:50:18 AM

I&i not a liberal nor a conservative, a democrat nor a republican, a communist nor a capitalist, a snowflake nor a rain drop -- I&i a RastafarI. If you read the reasoning in many of these threads you'll find that it's virtually impossible to generalize the position(s) of all RastafarI into some canned phrase(s). We think through our positions based upon our foundations and the specifics of the matter at hand. Reading these threads you'll see that many of the brothers and sisters here are very thoughtful in the formulation of their positions and very independent-minded.

We're not achieving any more constructive discourse on this topic with respectful exchanges of information and/or newly-developed thoughts based upon communication, so again, please accept my invitation for us to just leave it here & to avoid further non-productive discord. i think we both understand each other's position.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/18/2019 12:07:27 PM

No, I dont understand your position.. You say you are coming from a point of conpassion and non-offensive yet you support open border policies that kill people en masse and are pushed by globalist devils hell bent on destroying nations to conquer the world in full spectrum dominance.. That is NOT compassion. That is fake virtue signaling.. Its sounds good, it might even look decent on the very surface but it is the MOST hypocritical and ugly stance imaginable.. Again, the ones who you side with enjoy gated communities with large metal walls/fences and armed gaurda but dont want the nation to have the same security.. Disgusting hypocrisy. Open borders have proven time and time again to be absoluetly disastrous but you want to say its mean and offensive to move towards security.. Which again, doea not in any way reflect the teachings of H.I.M.. So unless there is something I am missing, which I sincerely doubt, as we have gone back and forth for months, then I simply dont understand how you can rationalize your pisition.. You cant.. Earlier you said that the migrant caravan was the movement of jah people.. LOL. You like a leaf in the wind. A house built on sand. Going from one mainstream narrative to the next without ever having a thought of your own... That isnt Ras Tafari. Not one bit.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/18/2019 12:28:50 PM

You've done your customary highly-creative job of fabricating a straw man out of whole cloth and knocking him down. Although that straw man does not characterize me or my perspective - just a lot of bizarre stuff from your own head that you've written down and imputed to me.
Hemphill, you and i both know that you're not interested in having constructive nor respectful dialogue. Between this thread and the "negative birth rates" thread, you have plenty to understand my position on this topic if you should sincerely desire to do so.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/18/2019 2:03:28 PM

You dont understand what I just said.. I know your words and your 'position' as we have gone back and forth for months. What I dont understand, and this is more rhetorical than anything, is the mental gymnastics it takes for you to say and ignore the things you do.. Huge gaps in logic.... Highly hypocritical.... But, par for the course.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/19/2019 3:22:28 AM

That's okay, we all have our enigmas. I&i don't understand a man who posts on www.jah-rastafari.com a speech by a neo-fascist clown spewing ludicrous cliches about the exceptionalism of the U.S. when he knows (or should) that we RastafarI understand that America the Babylon is the vampire that put the Rastaman in chains and has kept him there.

That anyone could listen to such nonsense articulated by a silver-spoon-mouthed boy from a 95% white, bourgeois Ohio town and feel anything but nausea at its hypocrisy betrays a complete vacuum in their knowledge of U.S. history and contemporary U.S. policy.

Congressman Jordan's pablum appeals to the viscera of people steeped in ignorance and/or outright hypocrisy -- people who dwell inside of a bubble of fantasy, oblivious to the real suffering perpetrated all over the planet by the disease of America the Babylon.

"Oh, yeah, then why does everybody want to come here?" says the uneducated redneck.

Duly answered by bank robber Willie Sutton: "Because that’s where the money is."

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/19/2019 1:21:17 PM

Still cant answer my questions or form a complete thought to counter my points.. Lol. And you say your NOT a liberal!! Hahaha well I'd say your a numale communist feminist ally.. If it wasnt for projection, you people wouldn't be able to speak. You are the facist, you are the racist. Remember when you called all Black Trump supporters 'just plain stupid'? Of course you do.. Lol. Now you virtue signal with the cliche 'all white people are racist rednecks'.. Round and round with the mental gymnastics. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

Until migrants know that they will be turned back at the border by a wall, or immediate adjudication, or will not be allowed to work or get free stuff, they will keep coming.

#BuildThatWall

Trump is the greatest Pres in my life time! Maybe EVER

MAGA

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/19/2019 1:49:05 PM

Trump is a grandstanding buffoon - Americans see it, foreign diplomats & world leaders see it, academics see it, mental health professionals see it. He has a "base" that is a distinct minority of the U.S. electorate. The people whose job it is to secure the border understand the actual complexities of the task and recognize that a strategy with multi-pronged resources is required; not simply building a wall from sea to shining sea, which is a childish and wasteful approach to a real world problem. Trump is just a clown appealing to a cohort of the population which scapegoats foreigners because it can't accept the reality of the homegrown failures of U.S. crony capitalism, and America's corrupt & dysfunctional political system. Muslims along with Mexicans and other Hispanic people are just the latter day Jews of a New American Reich -- children held in chain-link cages -- geez, the rest of the world gets it, why are some Americans so oblivious to what's happening?

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-01-10/wall-would-be-wasteful-and-ineffective-says-former-homeland-security-chief

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-wall-wont-work

https://qz.com/1525881/customs-and-border-protections-radical-new-approach-to-a-wall-the-boring-truth/

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/19/2019 1:52:34 PM

$5.3 billion for a wall on the US-Mexico border from the Pacific to the Gulf: Can you spell boondoggle?

https://www.rt.com/russia/447629-russia-fence-crimea-ukraine-border/

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I