Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=71

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/24/2019 10:37:52 AM

I think its hilarious that a colonist is here of all places looking for some kind of sympathy for his desire to protect what his people stole. Yet if I murder his family in order to take his house and set up a tent for the survivors in my new back yard (that was once his) he'll be crying to the police.

A large part of the American West used to be Mexico. And so you're worried about Mexicans?

Good.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/24/2019 10:42:41 AM

Unfortunately, the house analog falls apart on so many levels the most obvious being that a house is a small, private space OWNED by an individual(s) whereas a nation is a huge public space not owned by anyone [ref. expropriation; eminent domain], but existing for the benefit and use of the People which is an ever changing, dynamic group. Much of America was stolen. If you steal a house don't expect the title company to back the claim to your "legal rights" to barricade yourself inside behind its walls.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/24/2019 10:46:48 AM

Lol I think its hilarious you call me a colonialist simply because I stand with logic and facts and not fake virtue liberal bs. I also think its hilarious, but mostly sad, that you continue to be so focused on past irrelevant 'issues' that you are willfully blind to the crisis happening now.. Classic brainwashing.

We will defend our rightful borders -- just like a house -- no matter how much you scream and kick at the sky.. Wait for it, here come the 'get off this forum' from the supposedly non censorship rasta. Ha!

Still no response to siding with politicians who hate national securtiy yet enjoy armed gaurds and gated communities.. Lol typical

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/24/2019 10:50:53 AM

Funny thing is: It ain't a "crisis". People have been streaming across the border from the south for years. All of the sudden: It's a "crisis"; yes, a phony crisis conjured up by a grandstanding politician and the media for political entertainment and distraction. i'm not panicked about undocumented immigrants. i lived among them for years. Fine people. No problems.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/24/2019 11:00:17 AM

Still no response to the reparations owed by the USA to all those countries whose borders it crossed illegally and destroyed.

Didn't see the allocation for those demanded by Trump along with the $5.7 billion for the wall although the justification for them is far more profound.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/24/2019 11:31:18 AM

I deal with logic everyday. It's my entire job. what logic are you using? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you except when it comes to immigration? What you offer is a fallacy. We're supposed to honor the rights of a minority of Americans who are scared of Mexican and South American immigrants when once upon a time they fled into this country for some of the same fundamental reasons.

Let's not forget that Americans did not take America at first. They were allowed to come in. It was only after they already had a foot in that they wanted ownership because they didn't want to share the same land that was shared with them by the natives.

So the first people were those fleeing persecution and they made way for people escaping taxes and other things from their EUROPEAN society. And then they built a new version of European society. And now when others want to come fleeing their own problems European Americans forgot where they came from. It is sad really.

Had the natives shot Christopher Columbus you might not have survived your own government or known that this land even existed (ignoring the presence of black people who had maps already). This hypocrisy doesn't want to allow people the means to survive even though their own survival in America was predicated on the kindness of its true natives. Bun dem.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/24/2019 11:38:46 AM

Bingo, IXPninja,
It's not driven by logic, but by emotion.

You can observe a very similar emotion in a 4-year-old child who cannot play with all of his or her toys simultaneously but will throw a crying tantrum if he/she has to share even one of them with another child. If you have children or have been around them much you will see this emotional response and recognize it to be fundamentally the same emotion that is in play with the "build a wall" proponents (i.e., "this is MINE and i don't want to have to share it with anyone else").
If it were predicated on logic, they'd be amenable to discussing logical ways to implement better border control, not stubbornly digging in & pouting about this visceral, knee-jerk response of building a continuous wall from sea to sea.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/24/2019 11:58:34 AM

Lol you still stuck on people are just afraid of black and brown skin color. Its sad really. Because that inly exists in your own mind. MAGA is pro immigration. Legal immigration. But again, its all about race and emotion with you liberals. The fact is, there is a violent and deadly humanitarian crisis on the southern border of the USA. A wall is the first necessary step in securing the border and reducing crime. Build the wall, and crime falls. Absoluetly nothing to do with skin color or fear there of. That is the mischaracterization and false justification projected onto the subject by you race baitng liberals.

And it is the liberals throwing the tantrum. Lol. Literally screaming at the sky because they cant get their way anymore.. You can cry racism all you want. You can cry 'stolen land' all you want. Wont change the fact that the wall will and is being built!

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/24/2019 12:16:15 PM

Just start your chant up again.. Its really all you're saying..

Here, I'll get it going.

'No Boarders, No Walls, No USA at ALL!!'

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/24/2019 12:17:27 PM

"Literally screaming at the sky because they cant get their way anymore. You can cry racism all you want. You can cry 'stolen land' all you want. Wont change the fact that the wall will and is being built!" - Nikita Khrushchev, 1961

"General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan, 40th US President (Republican), 1987

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I