Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7040&start_row=151

The WALL -- BUILD IT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/29/2019 3:33:48 AM

i wonder at times if Hemphill is simply a robotic troll hosted on a server somewhere. His output is predictably ANTAGONISTIC, BINARY (opposing views are deemed "liberal" without any regard to the uniqueness of the RastafarI perspective), and DUPLICITOUS (e.g., mischaracterizing & lying).

For example, i said before: "we must be having some fun reacting to the trolling or it wouldn't continue." He spun that 180 degrees into "the trolls rollin deep today!". As someone here once so politely observed, Hemphill is our "RESIDENT TROLL".

Jahcub, you get passionate about presenting the Truth, as do I&i, so we trade places from time to time doing battle with this digital dragon to no avail. At least I&i appreciate your posts & your efforts.

Sunofman, you are direct: "you're a bored, lonely, self loathing, fuck boy." Gives me the gift of laughter. Kudos!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2019 4:20:35 AM

We don't all have to agree

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/29/2019 4:27:16 AM

True, GA. But Hemphill's posts are so formula and mechanical that one has to wonder if their is anything but a troll mentality there. Most people on this and other websites show an ability of dialogue and integrate the ideas of others into the emerging conversation (present company included) that just seems absent from any back and forth with Hemphill. Like I say, he's really almost robotic.

But clearly people here derive some fun from responding to his trolling or it would not continue.

i would observe that he has transparently tried to latch onto you as an "ally", but you don't consistently play ball with that.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2019 4:34:44 AM

Hemphill and I have had some of the most drawn out and long winded opposing reasonings on this forum over the past 5 years. And have tended to do so without name calling or getting upset. For this we have gained a mutual respect. But Hemphill would be more than ready to disagree completely with I reasoning if needed and vice versa.

Our Disagreements have largely been around the BIBLE and Christianity. They have lead to a general understanding that both viewpoints have a certain validity within Rastafari and both deserve there own 'space.'

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/29/2019 4:37:25 AM

Agreed. i have observed this.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/29/2019 8:20:08 AM

When i first began to exchange ideas with Hemphill, his posts were civil and dialogue was fine. Something seems to have has morphed or snapped in him over time and it is now as if i am no longer corresponding with the same person. There's so much antagonism and angry lashing out, and little or no effort made toward constructive dialogue. He responds to my written expressions with straw men as if he's not read or considered what i've said and is simply responding to a voice in his head which is not mine. And the disrespectful vitriol and name-calling from him....we don't even want to go there. Despite repeated appeals to him for civility and respectful dialogue, civilized discourse, at least with me, seems to be out of the question for him.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/29/2019 8:27:56 AM

Funny how you laugh and give kudos to those who call me a 'fuck boy'.. But that is being civil, yes..

Oh shit, you finally got ne mesta.. %&;!:* <.exe> run program === ++reveal true self++

Yes, I am a robot.. You see, the original Hemphill was hacked and banned. This account is a Russian algorithmic A.I. response program for the purposes of trolling. It is not real, 'I' am not real. Donald Trump personally tasked Vladimir Putin with creating the best, most efficient, troll program the world has ever seen.. A few billion dollars later and vwala, here I am.. Locked, loaded and ready to troll..

You were somehow able to input the exact reply sequence to initate 'my' self identifying line of code. How did you do it? What agency do you work for? Millions have tried, ONLY you have succeeded.

Congratulations

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/29/2019 12:15:16 PM

Kudos are for giving me "the gift of laughter" (i don't get enough laughs these days), but never for being uncivilized. i can't help what makes me laugh, but i try to be vocal about my aversion to uncivilized discourse.

But, in truth, Hemphill, you stoke the fires of animosity and relentlessly push buttons on people to try to make them become frustrated and say such things, so you can't really act ingenuously surprised or indignant when someone finally loses their Herculean battle with restraint and succumbs to calling you a name. It would certainly appears like that's what you are trying to provoke, which is not to excuse the behavior but simply to point out that as ye sow so shall ye reap.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 1/29/2019 1:24:58 PM

"Jahcub, you get passionate about presenting the Truth, as do I&i, so we trade places from time to time doing battle with this digital dragon to no avail. At least I&i appreciate your posts & your efforts."

I give thanks Nesta1, you've kept your cool through a lot of harassment and name calling, a few slip ups, but like I said before, you've shown much patience. I know better than to lower my vibe and start name calling and such, I posted those previous quotes as a reminder to I and the I them, InI know better. I'm not here to fuss and quarrel, even when ones want to insult my intellegence and name call. If I do the same thing, then I am just as guilty and that is foolish of me. I am working on burning that out of myself.

Blessed Love

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/29/2019 1:26:50 PM

@hemphill

while you're far from an AI or Russian hacker (this crowd isn't big enough to justify that) I have already suspected that the original hemphill's account was hacked or somehow compromised. The fact that this site first logged me in as someone else tells me the code isn't very secure. I saw an old post by hemphill that was from years ago that just sounds different from you. So either you changed or the holder of the account changed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 247

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I