Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5760&start_row=41

9 to 5 how u survive

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/25/2014 9:29:02 PM

Yes Ras Nate, prolly but half da billionaire are college dropouts and a lot never finish high school!
ZM d I jus haffa stand firm on whatever choices d I makes!

Also d situations of d land weh d I stay must b taken into consideration, as I prolly wouldn't b mistaken to think shootist ions would b different than d land weh I reside. What work out well deh may not b d best choice fa yah and vise versa.

Whatever d I chooses LIVELY it UP FULLTIME! Don't b downcouraged!

Trod on Iyah! JAH Guide, RA'Spect!!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/29/2014 10:36:43 PM

Hailefull Idrens and Istrens,
Iwombman blessed to read the WiseHeights of the I's.
Guidance and power in every step the I's trod.
Blessed Sistren, Iwombman see the I's suggestions about using photography in a non-commercial way; give thANKHs for the encouragement. And this is something Iwombman have never ceased to do =) Iyah have about 40 rolls worth of film from I travel in Kenya, and those frames are the most sacred to Iyah. In using the camera to create these candidly poignant images of Ifrican peoples and scenery, I&I recognized the use of artistic-and-journalistic photography to spread awareness worldwide of the Ifrican situation - both the beauty and the plight within Ifrican lands and peoples - and have aimed to do this alongside the direct work I aim to do with the little Ones in Ifrica.
At this time I also do a little freelance photography, mostly pregnancy portraits, and I&I sistren as a doula is trying to incorporate Iwombman as a birth photographer into all of that - a new and exciting challenge I would be honored to pursue (it's a good thing I have a waterproof camera haha).
Garveys Africa, I wise Lion, I&I ipprecilove the I's comments to the Sistren's topic of women in the workplace/in the greater scenes of economy;one of the main goals was to split the man and the wombman [...] man and wombman need to be in this together. Yes I. Especially when the Istren points out that a wombman cannot really survive on her wages alone in this shitstem, all the more reason man and wombman, sistren and bredren, Idrens and Elders, must all live in Inity and One love. Another hailefull quote from the I GA: knowing when to come as de Lion and when to come as de Lamb. True Iyah!
Blessed love and guidance Empresses and Lords.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/29/2014 11:32:38 PM

More love sistren and Sistren

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/30/2014 4:08:22 AM

I have also real eyesed dat many Rasta bredrin working 9 to 5 didnt conquer di gedion of crowning an Empress.
Usually at the end dem just get married and live a normal life like an other,dem almost forgotten their Rasta mission.

Ca di beast suck physikal n spiritual energy frm dem a pay yu minimum wage dat yu cant even buy adequate Ital fa di family since yu wont find time to even plant yo own food.

When babylon edukates yu an gi yu a certifikate,to di physikal eye it may seem a real success in life,but yu would have just been emplanted di employment syndrome whereby yu only want to work fa someone fi get pay.
You wont be able to do yo own work after graduating as yu wud feel discredited if yu wont use di certifikate(which is anatha mark a di beast)

Iman done with babylon schooling,cant take no more.Iman looking for a one to teach I how to crotch,so I can make tams,jerseys,wool clothing etc with red,gold and green.I and I know many under rate this kind a work but where I live many are looking fa rasta colour clothing,so Iman wa use dis opportunity.Many nuh overs why mi mek such kind a weird decision but Jah Jah bless we with Far Eye.

Burn 9 to 5

Self reliance is a must

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/30/2014 4:14:33 AM

True Rasta. Very true..... The ongle hope for brethren and sistren in that position is to tek dem babylon certificate and apply to work 'under' a babylonian for a while with the aim of eventually breaking free to be in dat Haile High position of full Independancy...... But that's a long, and demoralising way round. Would have to be worth it. But it betta than man and man sit down on a wall. Time get critical.

If you feel say it not worth it, and / or you can find yourself in a position of self attainment whether selling things a market, making music, or both etc.

Forward I

I Rasta nah lose sight of da Empress neither! a Fire

I-man personally made the same choice and removed Impletely from babylon rule, did get I certificate though, but iRas never stand more than couple weeks 'under' them kinda work positions. Remove ya!

Self sufficiency is a MUST.

More Strength. More food on table.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2014 5:51:12 AM

I. The Principle of Psychokinesis
"MIND is, thought; the universe is a
mental creation. This first great
Principle embodies the idea that "All is
Mind." It explains that (which is the
substantial essence underlying all the
outward manifestations and
appearances which you know under
the terms of "the material universe,"
"the phenomena of life," "matter,"
"energy," "space-time," "distance,"
"speed," "relativity," and, in short, all
that is apparent to your material
senses) is SPIRIT. This SPIRIT may be
considered and thought of as A
UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND.
This living MIND performs
gastrulation, which is a turning of
itself inside out, manifesting its
esoteric NATURE outwardly. Therefore,
all the phenomenal worlds and
universes are simply a mental creation
of (MIND), subject to the laws of
created things, and the universes, as a
whole and in their parts or units, have
their existence in the Mind. It is in this
Mind that we "live and move and have
our being." This SUBJECTIVE
OBSERVATION of CREATION is the
Principle which establishes the mental
nature of the universes and easily
explains all of the varied mental and
psychic phenomena. Without such
explanation these phenomena are
not understandable and defy scientific
inspection. An understanding of this
first great Principle of Psychokinesis
empowers the individual to
comprehend the laws of the mental
universe, and to apply the same to his
or her well being and RHYTHMED
advancement. The serious student is
empowered to apply intelligently the
great mental laws, instead of using
them in a haphazard manner. With
the Master Key in his or her
possession, the student may unlock
the many doors of the mental and
psychic sanctuaries of knowledge and
enter the same freely and intelligently.
This Principle explains the NATURE of
matter, energy, space-time, and why
and how all these are subordinate to
the mastery of mind. Those who
understand the knowledge of the
mental nature of the universe are well
advanced on the path to mastery.
Without this master key, mastery is
impossible, and the student knocks in
vain at the many doors of Creation.
The lack of knowledge of this principle
is why modern man thinks that the
Pyramids were built by aliens. This
knowledge can't be acquired or
developed by going to church or
reading old desert based religious
books full of religiosity and
denominational benightedness.

Garvey I,the I seh

If your in dat shituation. Its all about
Ma'at and da balance. Why are you in
dat babylon place + what was your
aim?? Now balance dat with the
psychological, physiological, and
Iritual effects and toll dat dem kinda
works which come as unnatural to de
I will take on de I. Which 1 outweigh
which?

Is this what the I meant,th Principle #1 of Ma'at balance???so it might be dat which is mind to I may be not be wat is manifesting the physikal???like the outside is not manifesting the inside???

Haile I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/12/2014 1:40:11 PM

Blessed Kings and Queens of Iration.

Zion Mountain, Iwombman sIght the I final statement; Iman have the power to manifest the Inside on the Outside. And, not living according to One's internal Ites of Irit, this is hell and mental bondage. I can see why the I is frustrated in babywrong, and wanna trod Ital in the hills. If this is truly Iman inner Eye, to live Independent and separate from babylon, then Ma'at is suffocating while Iman Itinue in babylon. True that Iducation is important! But if the babywrong education is stifling the I, then break free Ras. I&I have to know Iself. Formal degrees are the right path for some people, and some people not. I&I must be able to survive and flourish in whichever path the I choose.

Iwombman always liked learning, especially self-guided learning. Taking online classes toward a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education has been alright for this reason; I cannot claim that I am as frustrated as the I seem to be, in Itinuing with the formal education.

But recently a different issue present itself in the choice whether to trod forward Tzion without the degree, or the choice to remain in college: I realize that Iwombman parents have set aside for Iwombman just about exactly the amount of funds to pay for Iducation (I grandpapa just recently pass, and leave I Mama with some cash). While it is a huge bless-sing to attend college without taking out student loans, without getting stuck in debt, I also see that I would still be stuck in the shitstem, if I use this money to pay for Iwombman college degree - because after earning the degree, I would have to work in babylon schools as a teacher, and save money for decades just to reach the same amount of money that the degree itself costs. So I Mama posed this question to I: is it better to put the formal education on hold, and go sooner to Kenya, work with people there for a time, and then possibly invest the funds into land/agriculture projects/water filtration systems/school supplies for the little Ones, rather than pay for Iwombman degree. I Mama sIght that, if I need to, I can finish the degree at a further time; but if the money is gone sooner rather than later, where will the funds come from to seed these projects? Give thanks for I wise Mama and her Overstanding of Iwombman, acceptance of I in unconventional goals, and sUPport in using this old family wealth to a better purpose (better than the fur coats I Mama grandparents used to sell, which is how they amassed the wealth in the first place). I sIght that this money comes from vile shitstems, but using the inheritance to better Ifrican children in need, this would be a cleansing process for the family in Iwombman and I Mama sIght. I sIght that I have to put the Idrens first, and I will trod forward without the degree for now.

So although for different reasons, Iwombman feel very similar to the I King Mt. Zion, in that it is soon time to trod out of babywrong in a very physical sense. If the time is right for the I, Iman know. I&I find Ma'at and wiseItes in the advice of Elders who know I&I best (I Mama in Iwombman case, maybe the Binghi Elders in the I Zion Mtn case?), and ultimately the choice is up to the I. I&I can Igree that there is value in getting babylon degrees, but sometimes there is a more urgent need elsewhere from babylon school. Either way Iman just need a solid plan and reason for the plan (despite how plans change haha). How do the Iyahs sIght that idea??

Guidance and Iyest love I&I&I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/12/2014 8:36:41 PM

Haile I UP Queen!!!!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/16/2014 8:09:14 AM

I give thanks my sister Jah Child

Messenger: Sister Sent: 10/17/2014 4:18:27 PM

Garvey's, how did you make the shift from employed to self-employed in health? I know I am working for the same government that oppresses me and yet I have had to work up from a low to a low paid job in order to provide for I self from teenage and now to support I self and son single handed, so cant knock the security, and while I used to think health was a priority and so put my skill there, the more I learn the more I see how its not the real priority behind the health service. I am not asking you what I should do with I life, only Jah knows and I learn, but did you find a clear path or just go ahead and make one?
Jah Bless.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I