Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5760&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/31/2014 10:24:41 PM

I used to work for the national health system too sistren a so I came up with I 'training' but since have removed all employment allegiance with the Beast. I now do the same but working for self / private / kind of like through a agency but is InI in control of InI works. And I try and combine the western health education with the african holistic naturopath perspective. If I could in some way bring this forward to Africa then would be a life accomplishment for I

I rasta cannot take working 9-5 for someone else let alone something which supports white supremacy and its system.

What I a look for is for ones and ones to pull together who are also willing to leave babylon control and start to pool any resources together and form ideas for new ventures. ...as a unified collective.

More power more life more prosperity

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/31/2014 10:27:06 PM

Seen, interesting..

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/1/2014 12:10:55 AM

Kinda like I a slave tryna buy I freedom!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/1/2014 7:15:10 AM

Right.

Until you tek some savings and invest in your own construction company? ?? Or you and 'like minded' brethren

Garvey I !

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/1/2014 9:44:15 AM

That would be a smart thing to deal with if Iya VoodooRuutz deal with it decently and smartly.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/2/2014 9:45:40 AM

Iman is glad it is holiday Iwa now. I and I is going on vacation to Turkey tomorrow.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/3/2014 4:55:52 AM

Iman planning to open an Ital market with I Idren after I finish school.
I also want to learn how to crotch and knit tams and scuffs so that I can boost I financial status to do musik.I neva wanted to work for babylon especially the time I was at attachment where I witnessed brutality and slavery.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 8/4/2014 10:51:58 AM

It is a blessing to read that Iyah.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/5/2014 10:56:34 AM

Bless-sings Iyahs, Iwombman fully agree with that initial quote King Garveys Africa. It is not a truly emancipated person who spends the majority of the week in an unsatisfactory effort. All people must find a passion within oneself with which to navigate the Irth and to provide for the I's.
For Iwombman it is simple because child care is the only profession I was ever inclined toward. I wanted to get into professional photography, but realized that it was more of a capitalistic thing as well, not so much art, and then Iwombman returned to full time child care. At the moment I make a living and I fulljoy the learning experience of caring for two little Kings, 5 yr and 3 yr, and a little Empress 19 mo. about 35 hours a week, and in the other waking hours Iwombman study for a degree in teaching.

This morning the smaller Ras woke up and immediately said, "color?!?!?!" So now the I is using crayons, and the Princess is eating grapes/singing about the grapes, and the oldest brother is still sleeping.
So that is to say, this is definitely Iwombman idea of freeItes from the Rat Race.

Iwombman also know several Iyah who are self-employed; some own Reggae/African culture shops, some sell CDs on the streets, some drive from place to place and detail people's cars. Iwombman elder sister is self-employed as a Doula, which is similar to a Midwife.
Plenty of ways for I&I to thrive without selling out I souls to a miserable job. It is all about following the Heart and creating love and beauty and overstanding through I&I efforts!

Bless up the honest and cohesive works of Iman hands, let it be ever pleasing in JAH sIght.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/5/2014 11:20:13 AM

Salam, We living in the great time of tribulation, these aint working days, more like contemplating days.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I