Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5760&start_row=1

9 to 5 how u survive

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/31/2014 6:34:49 AM

"I dont wana survive I wana live it to the limit and love it alot"

How many of the I are in or would feel comfortable in such a situation?

How many of the I dem work for self? How is that working out whether you a sell broom or big business wha the I dem inna?

Not what you study or wha ur interested in.... wha puts money ina ur pocket and food in ur pot so it can bubble.

Know say it rough sometime. Selassie I will make a form of provision to bring in the next phase.

I see many Ras are full of ideas and plans but dont have the knowledge means or access to really execute them, and have to resort to remedial works, or welfare state.

Bless......should be interesting

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/31/2014 7:31:37 AM

JAH Herbs make InI funds. Although, I-man do donate any extra residuals as I am currently in a situation to do so. Someday soon I hope to have the apothecary going full time. InI Queen also work at a babylon business, but she a do that by choice.

Another way to explain how InI get by monetarily, which is often not Overstood by some of them that nah have lived this way but after reasoning with the I GA, I-man am sure the I can overstand this saying, "I'm a full time hustler, I'm full time real, Full time follow JAH, So I-man get it how I live". :). Changed the lyrics a little bit, but the gist is still the same. Nah mean?

Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/31/2014 9:08:33 AM

Iman never used to like 9 to 5 mentality. The labour I deal with at the moment is fortunately not 9 to 5 but very different. Iman can start working at 10 am and stop working around 4 or 5 pm. But this is just a example and it is always different, it can be later but also earlier when I can start and stop working at a single day.

What about the I's?

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/31/2014 9:17:30 AM

No 9-5 for InI. That is babylonian indoctrination. Like how Dem wanna send the Idren to "school" from 7-3, which is really 9-5. I-man just work til the work for the day is over. Some days that is longer than others, sometimes shorter. I couldn't be a slave to the shit-stem enough to spend half InI day every day, slaving for a "job" or a "living". If the Idem do what they love then one is never really working. So many fall victim to the biggest scam/con perpetrated by babylon. It is called the 40-40-40 scam. How many of they Iya's know what that is?

Bless UP Selassie I and Empress Menen. JAH RastafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/31/2014 9:39:35 AM

Ras Nazir.......... typical first answer, a ganja provisions lol. But a true, and a crutch to many. Although in many areas where the laws haven't modernised, it can be difficult and even an unnecessary risk. Each is to their own. I think say everyone should plant something (fruits/veg) but whether ones can extend the yield to the point of being their main income source is another thing. Thats a Joy if one can do that.

Blessings to all full time farmer man, more food provisions for the people.

Ras Raza.....that still sounds 9-5 ish!! What kind of work is it? And the better question, do you enjoy it / is it suited toward YOU? (seen) Bless up Rasta

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/31/2014 9:47:41 AM

Well Iya GA, the I say "typical first answer". Could be why it was I that answered first. ;) The I is right though, the world has yet to modernize. That is because they want to push Dem pills/mediSIN on the masses. I read of a woman yesterday, that replaced 40 medications (at once) with raw Cannabis juice. InI have always inJOYed studying JAH plants and their medicinal values. Which I guess is why I got into this apothecary/horticultural endeavor in the first place. I-man sight if JAH put a dis-ease on Iration then Him put a natural remedy for it. Seen?

Rastafari

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/31/2014 10:09:04 AM

Information and communication Technology. It is something I like more than most other professions that I can do here in Holland with my degree. And it is generally well paid if you are a manager, network owner or ICT controller.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/31/2014 10:18:24 AM

10 hours for I, construction I into but employed by d beast!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/31/2014 1:24:32 PM

Seen RasTa.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 7/31/2014 3:24:13 PM

Working for babylon unfortunately, health service, and uncomfortable with it. Its better than some alternatives but feel like I am supporting the class system and a health system that exploits illness, rarely cures apart from surgically. Also means spending long hours with un-like minds. Long term I am looking to teach yoga or do yoga therapy because the mind and body can heal themselves. I try to live simply, and counteract the day job and family responsibilities through breath/meditation/yoga.
What about the I, GA?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I