Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=91

It is not Wrong to eat Meat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/12/2013 11:18:45 AM

Meat is Ital. You would be suprised how much you support the sacrifice of animals withou you knowing it. I don't come to spread lies. The word has spoken. Rasta is not a food thing for the belly. Rasta is about love. Go join your own cult if you think Rasta is vegeterian. Rasta is meat eater. Rasta is vine eater. Rasta fulfills all prophecy.
Haile I Selassie I Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/12/2013 11:54:10 PM

De people who came with de word ital don't eat flesh. Meat is not ital. We already told u dat. Why can't u Mechelzidek humble yoself n lern instead of spreading lies? I n I know what we do so u can't lead I n I astray with yo sunday school brainwashing. We are vegetarians n we won't change from dat n u certainly can't change us from who we are. Fire!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/13/2013 12:43:25 PM

yo must be dumb.
Rasta eat meat. Ital is meat. I am in Order. Go home and join the vegans who is pagans sunday deamons church pope devil vegeterian lifestyle rastas of the satan. Rasta eat meat. Meat is Ital. Rasta is about love. Rasta is not about vegans. Rasta is no pagan. Rasta is Melchezidek. I and I is Rasta. I and I is Ital and eat the Ital Meat. Its not wrong to eat meat. The vegans will burn with the pagans if the vegans think they more holier than a meat eater. suck yo vegetable and go join pagan I mean vegan cults I mean cultures. Rasta is I and I Living God. Rasta is Melchezidek. Rasta is God. Rasta eat meat. Meat is Ital. Ital is Vital. Meat is Vital I mean MEAT is ITALS.

Peace
Blessed Love

Messenger: Sister Sent: 3/13/2013 1:13:38 PM

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 3/13/2013 1:33:51 PM

Flesh is not Ital, so no babylon confusion will stand. The Reasoning here is that "It is not wrong to eat meat". But 2 someone else it is like " you must eat meat!"
It is only understandable that we are advocates of what we desire, & mouths cannot deny what they nyam. So the maxim " you are what you eat" is correct.
I know choice of food can vex ones & ones, so we should be wise in reasoning as we are of diverse preferences.
Only clear thinking can show the superiority of Ital: Ital is for the strong in body/mind/soul, milk for the babes and suklings, & flesh eating is solution for ones who seek instant strength.
If you seek knowlegde you must begin with humbleness.
In Holy Mount Zion I, where no sin can enter there, the lion will eat the grass.
HaleluJah.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/13/2013 1:37:19 PM

Yes I man dumb dats why yo sunday shool brainwashing can't penetrate I. I'm too dumb to accept christianity. Too dumb to follow de bible. Yu call I pagan, dats exactely what de slave masters called I n I black people, so yu must be havin de same mentality as de slave masters. Yo insults won't change I. Meat is not ital. Ital is vegan n dat won't change no mata what yu seh. Don't tel I to go home fo I'm at home ina Africa. Fire!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/13/2013 2:14:59 PM

MELCHEZIDEK wrote,
-------------
pagans sunday deamons church pope devil vegeterian lifestyle rastas
-------------

Ital has nothing to do with the pope and it doesn't include meat.

Ital is not pagan at all, Ital is one of the Foundations of Rasta Livity.

I have never heard of a "Rasta" who would scarf down a steak or porkchop and claim that it is "Ital".

Ital is fruit and vegetable.

Messenger: ras big Sent: 3/14/2013 12:39:43 AM

order idrens, remember unity builds i n i, those who believe dat eatin meat is nt sin, let dem eat meat in peace n those who eat vegetables let dem eat in peace, we all r rasta, now don go about tellin people in order 2 be rasta u must eat dis or dat, now let us nt put a stumbling block on one n ones, its no use tryin 2 offend one another with words, dis is supposed 2 be educational, nt a war zone, those who hv goodwill will get ma point, if we think we knw 2 much, den we no nothing, 4 me eating meat is nt wrong(sin) neither does eating vegetables, we need 2 broaden our minds in brotherly love n inity, peace mi luv u all

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/14/2013 2:49:18 AM

Dem who want to eat meat shold do dem meat eating habit without bodering we who are vegetarians. Mechelzidek must stop spreading lies. Yu seh dis is suposed to b educational so I iducate yu n Mechelzidek dat No animal flesh is ital he affe get dat loud n clear. If Mechelzidek was brainwashed at sunday school den him haffe know dat him certainly can't brainwash I n I. We are vegetarians n we stand strong so I n I can't be changed from dat. Tel mi how is dat offensive to Mechelzidek dat he end up insulting I? Is it his christianity dat give him de negative pride to insult I? Raspect.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/14/2013 3:18:18 AM

I have said it,stop tolerating this bag of nonsense from this Idren,can't you see its a waste of time and energy.The man is revealing him true colours,he knows nothing about I&I livity.You cant teach a toddler by starting to give him an Ordinary Level story sum,he must learn to read and write first and foremost

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I