Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=51

It is not Wrong to eat Meat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 3/4/2013 6:06:04 PM

Is it correct that the Naybinghi of ancient times ate goat? If this is true, can anyone tell me if goat was one of the meats that the Book of Liviticus allowed one to eat?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/4/2013 9:04:29 PM

We easily forget about InI 12 tribe family who reads a chapter a day and see no wrong in eating meat.

Bible say its not what u put in you but wut u say that defiles you.
Jah also say that whatever he creates is not unclean, without reading the bible InI will confuse the times of scripture for this current day, InI is in a different dispensation, different covenant. The Nazarite vow is optional, remember we are saved by grace. Rastafari is not a hair doctrine or a food doctrine. It is livity on how the I serve the most high..

Here is what InI Father say....

I would also tell him to learn and to think for himself the ways he would serve the Lord.

Please follow HIM, how can InI ever centralize and organize if the I dem wish fire pon a bredrin for what dem eat.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/5/2013 5:47:52 AM

RasTafarI told Moses InI are a special people unto HIM. That InI should seperate I selves from the masses as we are of the spirit and not of the flesh. No Rastafari is going to choose death over life. InI are a perculiar people.

1for truth we are not saved by grace alone but works. Its not Christ Selassie blood that saves InI, it is by upholding the teachings that Christ Selassie Blood was spilled for that InI become ONE.

I love I RasTafarI Livity. It is clean, pure and natural to InI, Jah told RasTafarI people to live this way, as this is the way RasTafarI people are meant to live.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2013 7:34:21 AM

Greetings brother Matthew,
InI believe that we are saved by grace and through the works it is InI duty to uphold HIM gift. And true we are peculiar and so is every person seeking righteousness in dis world. Any righteousness seeking person is seen as peculiar in the eyes of evil. Thats y HIM say we are spiritual kinsmen, righteous seeking ppl are unified in di same spirit. But blessed Matthew, I love the I rasponse. Its just when one say fire burn to someone becuz of what of dem eat is disturbing. The father say dont worry about you will eat but to trust in HIM, for the same way he takes care of the animals he will take care of us.

HIM say- I would also tell him to learn and to think for himself the ways he would serve the Lord.

In my thoughts evil overcomes the boundary of what one eats, we see today italist, vegetarian, meat eaters still dont know the Christ and are in darkness but we do have others who eat meat, ital, vegetarian who do see the light. So food in an overall sense is not the prime factor but how InI move and react to the Christ consciousness, and InI reaction will always be different but InI will remain same against the force of evil.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2013 12:34:12 PM

Will like to correct myself

****So food in an overall sense is not the prime factor of how InI move and react to the Christ consciousness, it is the grace of Jah. In reaction to the Christ we will always be different because its a personal thing between HIM and I but all of we will remain one against the forces of evil.

HIM says- I would also tell him to learn and to think for himself the ways he would serve the Lord.

One should read Roman 14

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/5/2013 1:55:31 PM

I n I are troding higher than de bible, deeper than leviticus. I n I are de roots man seen. Roots man is a natural man, natural man is ital man. Ital man na nyam no flesh. It takes igher ites of ital iditation to know dat meat n fish eating is a bad habit. Ital iditation fe I n I. Fireburn bloody medidation. Fireburn canibalism. Fire!

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/5/2013 2:54:30 PM

Greetings to you, Black hear.

So since HIM DID eat meat and drink milk, are you suggesting you are trodding even higher than HIM? Are you suggesting HIM is a cannibal? Interesting.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2013 2:56:16 PM

Raspect Black heart,

InI dont want to jump to conclusions, just loooking for clarity but the "I said that you are trodding igher than the bible". Haile Selassie say that He Glory in the ible, so for clarity is the I saying that he seeking to be higher than Selassie, igher than Jah?

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/5/2013 9:27:46 PM

Blessed Love

EVERY THING IN DUE SEASON!!! This saying is something I have really come to overstand. No one RasTafarI persons livity is perfect. InI are all at different heights and stages and livity all ones should leave the ego at home and reason with a open heart. Iron really does sharpen Iron. I have in the past fire burned ones who don't sight RasTafarI as I sight it. But infact RasTafarI works in mysterious ways. A one who doesn't site the fullness of Selassie I or the bible but upholds a high Ital livity is no higher or lower than a one who holds great faith and can recite the bible from memory. The I them are just developing quicker in one aspect of the fullness than the other. If all can remain humble each one can teach one and we all can rise.

I would never fire burn a one who eats meat, drinks alcohol or shaves and trims. What I fire burn is the denial ones come with when they try to promote such livity as fullness, searching out loop holes in scripture and elsewhere to justify their weekness. If ones where honest with themselves they wouldn't attempt such foolishness, they would just accept at this point in their trod certain heights aren't in them. But in due season ..........

I livity is not as strong as I would like it to be from time to time I eat dairy and don't uphold sabbath as I feel I should. This is personal between I and RasTafarI and I pray Selassie I gives I the strength to live to fulness. On the other hand if I came here and justified and promoted such things as fullness then I would expect and would deserve to be chastised.

Blackheart
If the I doesn't site the bible the that's cool but why does the I constantly belittle it knowing full well Selassie I promoted it

Empress Chica
Off topic but...... I read the repatriation papers which is a ebook written by a EABICS Empress and I thought of the I. Hopefully the I will find it usefull the link below will allow you to read online. If you get chance to read it please let me know what you think
http://www.zionearth.net/index.html

Selassie I Iternal Guidance
Jah is Love let us ALL love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/5/2013 9:54:37 PM

BlackHeart
I miss read the Is last post regarding InI Incient livity and the Bible, I actually agree with the I completely. Ones limit themselves when they believe the bible is the limit . Selassie I glories in the bible but he doesn't limit HIMself to it .

RasTafarI
Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I