Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=61

It is not Wrong to eat Meat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/5/2013 10:44:39 PM

Greeting my Lords , Gods and Godesses, my Idren. First off I and I just needs to clean off the negative energy on this trod. Jes-us Christ ate meat, Jes-us Christ was a jew and ate jewish meat at the passover. Yes, the I is right, Idrens should trod with a Higher overstanding of the BiBle. Here is a Igher overstanding of what is written of the Christ, but not inserted directly in words in the BiBle. The Bible does not brag about Jes-us eating meat, but does say HIM sat at meat plenty of times. The Bible also Messages out that Jes-us the Christ, Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI gave His deciples bread and wine and lamb and herb and milk at the passover and ate and drank too and then passed it to HIM deciples in Order.

Even the Christ Jes-us ate and drank of the vine. Jes-us Drank grape juice and ate lamb at the passover. It is in jewish that the I Jes-us had to do so, to fulfill the prophecy.

And another VERY IMPORTANT thing, one and ones should always remember:

Jes-us Christ is the only I found worthy to fulfill the nazarite vow, and through the completion of the fulfillment of prophecy, the Lion of Judah brakes every chain, and frees us in freedom. So every human is free to their own believe, but I grory in the Bible, and Believe in HIM. No matter what type of language the bible is, the message remains the same.

The I and I don't sin, it is through the I Jes-us that the I should believe not to sin. Through the I Jes-us Christ Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah RastaFarI that I rasses is saved and Iration is saved and Idrens is set free in freedom rights.

And even Jes-us Christ say that he is the lamb, and when eating the lamb, eat it in remembrance of HIM, that He died for I and I sins, and freed I and I from the wicked, and brings us in RIGHTEOUSNESS. So to serve HIM and to spread the Word of HIM. So even the Christ say, that the Lamb has resurrected from the death. So in remembrance, when eating meat, that animal recieves Life from the Life of the Holy Spirit that dwells in I and I. So we don't turn into a grave yard, but we are one in a Body of Christ,
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah RastaFarI.
Blessed Love

And even the Scientists say that we need meat in our diet.

And even when we eat meat, we get the good things of life in that meat, and our body becomes full of life, even so physically and even so spiritually stated and proven.

Give Thanks,

Jah RasTaFaRI

Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah RastafarI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 3/5/2013 11:54:11 PM

Blessed to all.

Yes I , Rastafari is a livity still and not a bible doctrine , I man is not against d bible or any scripture, the fact dat scriptures are tools for liberation and not to depend on it or be a slave of its doctrines and dogmas, d fact dat H.I.M. Glorify d bible is because H.I.M is a christian and to glorify doesn't mean to depend on it but to learn from it, to depend on a book simply creates idealogies dat causes separation , d bible can b a good book but depending at d personal background of man, and it depends if 1 learn from it , its not an idea but a fact dat d bible is d most divisive book and d reason of it is its dependency dat created too much idealogies and interpretation, there r more good books not just d bible which can be more useful for InI learning such as ,koran,tao te ching ,bhagavad gita,egyptian book of life etc....and all of dem simply teaches "love".
wat is wrong with fiyah bun? It simply means love , yes bun cannibalism,its perhaps InI want to protect d desire to eat meat dat InI use d bible phrases for a proof to defend it, its a fact dat 1 love means love ALL , even d bible supported ital, and even without any scriptures as a "proof" , just by using InI natural sense dat we don't NEED meat to live is enough for InI to overstand dat meat eating is not InI NEED but InI WANT ,which in fact is a desire , and again its a fact dat to support InI desire then sacrifice an animal is NOT 1 love , because 1 love implies to ALL , and meat eating is a desire which is not love because it is partial hence dat it only supports d desire and d same time destructive to d individual and animal victim.
Then why use H.I.M as excuse for eating meat, which is a fact a disRaspect on d livity , d fact dat its because of H.I.M Rastafari livity is on existence ,yes I ,Ital livity. True payer and worship is by living pure , a natural way of life!
If InI can't be pure or love InI body how then can InI share it to others?
Doctrines and dogmas divide and rule but temporay only because love conquers all.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/6/2013 12:10:07 AM

Ones affe stop using His majesty 's name in vain. Ye affe remember dat HIM was livin a christian life not rasta livity so it no good to use HIM name to go against rasta teachings. If somebody could ask His Majesty about rasta livity HIM would simply direct dat person to ask from rasta elders he know. Some of de elders would tel dat person about ital livity. His Majesty did meet some rasta elders n dem did explain to HIM some principles n he didn't conflict dat so why are ones now using his name to conflict rasta teachings dat HIM did not conflict? In short to answer Chica, 1for truth n Mechelzidek, I man not tryin to live like His Majesty lived becah if I do dat it would mean I livin christian life. His Majesty confessed to b a christian not a rasta. Even Jesus was not a rasta. On de other hand I man is no christian n have no intention of bein one so don't compare I to His Majesty. I also not a Jew so I no live no Jewish life. Yes I am troding higher than de bible. I no delight in de bible but I delight is de most I laws thrugh black power. I no belittle de bible but I no glory in it either. I know de bible is full of fradulent books with twisted stolen Egyptian myths some from de book of de dead. I man na burn meat eating brother n sista n I'm not against dem but I'm against animal abuse n murder. Therefore mi seh love to one n all but fire pon canibalism.

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/6/2013 8:41:42 AM

Greetings Matthew.

You said:
"Empress Chica : Off topic but...... I read the repatriation papers which is a ebook written by a EABICS Empress and I thought of the I. Hopefully the I will find it usefull the link below will allow you to read online. If you get chance to read it please let me know what you think
http://www.zionearth.net/index.html"

Thank you for this info. I will research it ASAP. Again, thank you.

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/6/2013 10:38:57 AM

Dear Blackheart:

I for one am not using HIM's name in vain. I believe I posed a very valid question and a valid observation. I was not attempting to go against rasta teaching as it has been shown that Nyabinghi rastas did eat goat meat. If they are eating meat, and they are rasta -- ancient rasta at that -- how is that going against rasta teaching? Nyabinghis are rasta, yes? I think what bothers me most is the comment about burn fire upon canabilism, referring to anyone who eats meat as a cannibal. Then that would surely include HIM as well as those rastas who do eat meat. And it seems very "holier than thou because I'm a vegetarian," very Babylonian. That is just the way I see it. As I stated earlier, my livity and yours may be different. You may partake of herb, which I abhor. I might partake of fish, which you abhor. But at the end of the day, we are all Jah's children and in Jah's eyes (the only eyes that matter to me) no one child is better than the next simply because of what that child eats... or smokes, for that matter... Seriously

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/6/2013 2:10:07 PM

Yes I. Sis Chica. Who seh dat Nyahbinghi eat goat meat? Is it like dat where u are or u asume? As far as Nyahbinghi is concerned where I dwell n sorounding areas binghi man is an ital man. I don't know about other parts of de world such as Europe n America. De Nyahbinghi principles I know seh no flesh, no animal products, no salt e,t,c. So tel mi if its different dat side. Even de ancient Nyahbinghi elder Congo Wattu was quick to seh no flesh when asked about rasta principles, him even refered to meat eating as canibalistic, which means Nyahbinghi don't eat no meat. I know dere are some rastas who eat flesh e.g some under Twelve tribes n Bobo. I don't know no Binghi man who eat flesh. So may I ask u my God to tel I if dere are some binghi man who eat meat where u dwel ina America? Also to clarify I stand, I no look down or belittle u or anyone dat eat flesh n I no seh I'm better than anyone so I man na judge no one but I man speak fo I personal relationship with de most I creator. So as fa as I iditation n relationship with my creator is concerned Ital livity is de hola way. So I started to feel holy eversince I became a vegan. De more I trod higher with ital livity de more I feel hola, De more I treat animals good de more I feel hola, de more I think n live black de more I feel hola, de more I live natural de more I feel hola. I man na force no one to be vegetarian but I man is just doin works of de most I by promotin vegetarian life. Therefore I fireburn canibalism. Raspect to all meat eaters n vegetarians. One black love.

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/7/2013 3:19:04 PM

Sorry about that, Bro. Blackheart. I should have said the 12 Tribes (TTI). My mistake.

I have been speaking with a Rasta Man who lives in my community and he has made it as clear as clear can be: Rasta is about the heart, not about the hair or the food (pretty much the same thing 1Truth said), so it is not so important to focus on what one is eating or one's hairstyle as it is to focus on serving Jah and promoting the love of Jah with everyone you meet.

So I have decided to go with that and not be concerned when I read people damning anyone to hell who eats meat, or making suggestions that the vegatarian has the cleanest livity on the face of the earth. As my friend has reminded me, we have ALL fallen short of the glory of God. We have all sinned.. even the vegetarian. The wages of sin is death, even for the vegetarian. Imagine that. Since HIM ate meat as well, that means HIM is also being damned to hell, and that just seems blasphemous to me, but then that's just me. I'm still new to this and still trying to figure it all out. I appreciate all the reasoning I have found on this forum.

Respect...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/8/2013 12:15:26 AM

Yes I. Sista if dats what u feel is de irie trod then its irie fo u. After all spirituality is a personal ting. Le mi speak fo I trod. Some seh its not about hair n diet but I seh de hair n diet are part of mi so I shouldn't take it fogranted. To serve I creator I man affe keep I hair n body natural. Altering de hair with chemicals n de wearing of white man hair amongst black people is an insult to de most I. De use of skin lightening products is also n insult. So mi seh de way u take care of yo body is important in servin de creator. Diet is important in dat I n I serve de most I through love, humbleness n mercy which I n I share not only with people we meet but also with animals. How can u seh u have mercy n love to somebody if u kill n eat him? How can u seh u humble to somebody if u abuse n brutalise him? So a diet dat contains meat is not a diet of love n mercy but its a diet of brutality becah it come thrugh pain n sufferation of innocent animals. How do u serve de most I when u promote de sufferation of his animals. Some seh dem are merciful yet dem fail to show mery pon others like animals, some seh dem are lovin yet dem fail to share love to others like animals, some seh dem glorify de creator yet dem deny others to glorify de creator. How do u expect animals to glorify de creator when dem are bein brutalised n killed to satify meat cravin people. Just becah de animals don't speak yo language so people think dem deserve to suffer why? Is it becas u tink de creator crave n eat meat like u? Is it becas u think de creator is man like u? My creator doesn't eat no meat. My creator is too high to be a human being. My creator manifest through all iration even de suffering animals. So mankind be fair. One black love.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 3/8/2013 2:00:04 AM

One love Blackheart. Ere is so much destruction of animals and plants in the name of industrialization. Industrialization? To realize material benefit, mass production of flesh and wood products, to a crazy extent, even altering nature through scientific means of altering nature to SATISFY the ever growing demand. Eventualy mankind is bound to suffer by the the retribution of nature's wrath. Therefore humble thyselves mankind. One love.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 3/8/2013 5:27:03 AM

Blessup Blackheart

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I