Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=81

It is not Wrong to eat Meat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/9/2013 10:31:21 AM

RasTafarI people should always stand up for the weak and give a voice to the voiceless.
Thats our duty, thats the precedence RasTafarI set and the one we must follow.
Animals are living, breathing creations of Jah they have a divine right to life. I will uphold that right with no apology. Selassie says its the inactions of the few when it matters most that allows evil to triumph. HIM also tells us a leader must be self disciplined and lead by example.
TRUE RasTafarI people know the example they must set. No amount of denial or excuses change that !!! RasTafarI is a serious thing.

Those that do eat and crave for flesh should know the facts and then make a informed decision to whether they can justify to themselves and the most high the sufferation they are indirectly inflicting on innocent animals.

All those who promote and partake in flesh eating please take the time to watch the documentary below.

Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/9/2013 11:02:40 AM

Be Creative, stop trying to be like Jah.?

careful with words Melc.

As ARK I say RasTafarI never Leave RasTafarI, because RasTafarI is who I and I are.

Just like the gold can never leave the ring, and the ring is not a ring but gold......

Rasta is made in the image of Jah, to be creative like Jah, loving like JH, true like Jah, Just like Jesus, the father and I ARE ONE
IandI are one. I can't stop trying to be like Jah, if I do , I'll be trying to be like the world or satin. Jah is my life, for children of the most high are just like their heavenly father

True there are wolves in rasta clothing, but there are no devil rasta......

Rasta is of the heart, rasta is of Jah, and astonishingly dwell where Jah is

If Jah LOVE is not therein heart, its not Rasta

Stop confusing with words , stopbabbleng too much

especially around the table, let's eat what's pureandcleanforthebodieandmindandsould soul

That is the bread of peace and love, forgiveness compassion, joy,gratitude

Judge not. But forgive.... condemn not but forgive....

Forgiveness and repenting are one thing, they gotogether

I can bring by salad and fruit to a ban of meat and flesh and happily eat together, taking the meat eating family jokes lightly, for their barbecued flesh does not stop Sun from shining on them or Jah Rasta heart from loving them...

The truth can be an offense, but it's not a sin.....

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/9/2013 12:24:22 PM

Warning, don't watch the video. When eating food, its not to be disrespected.

What is going to happen to all Jah children, when they arrive in Jah land? This is going to happen; there will be, the eating of meat. There will be great sacrifices for the children of Jah will return home, and their family that has long awaited them, will sacrifice the fattest animals. And there will be a great feast. They will sacrifice animals of the best rights of incient Isreal rights of I Jacob I Jah ways will be known. The Black Christ Jes-us will be praised. Some will sing and praise the black Christ and dance joyfully. Repatriation Feasts will lasts days. The Hunger must be Fed.

So no matter how mighty you are, you can't change Jah Rights. The Black Christ children will be brought home, and will be offered the meals mentioned in Leviticus. When the black children arrives, you will be welcomed by the old food mentioned in Leviticus. You will be served the best meals, the healthiest animals, the best plants the black land has to offer. So please, don't dis-respect or mock Jah food. I ask you, I and I nicely to please don't dis-respect Jah food for Jah Black Christ Children to eat. To be black means to serve the Black Jah and obey the Black Christ. Jes-us.
Haile Immanuel I Selassie I Jah RastaFar I

Peace and Unity
Oneness
One Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/9/2013 12:32:56 PM

Melchezidek are you and Ras Kanjas the same person?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/9/2013 12:42:42 PM

Melchezidek are you and Ras Kanjas the same person?

I am all children. I am even you. Thats why I and I. Because I am I. It is through one love that we all come together. Even for a light skin color, I am you, because you are I. I and I is black through believing in Jah Black Christ.

HaiLe ImmanueL I
JaH RaSTaFaRI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/9/2013 1:49:32 PM

I giv thanks to brother Mathew n Sister fo de videos. Even though mi can't watch de videos due to slow n expensive internet here I man still appreciate. On anada note ones n ones affe know de purpose of a reasoning. Reasoning doesn't mean dat de people involved will all of dem agree on de same thing all de time but is meant to help ones n ones increase one anada's overstanding n iledge. One thing I man 'v noticed is dat some ites tend to take things personal when it comes to disagreements. Dem take disagreement to be a fight dats why an ilahful reasoning end up bein a fuss. Ones affe remember dat uniformity doesn't bring inity but humbleness brings inity. If I may ask bro Mechelzidek to tel I n I who are de rasta of Satan him referin to? I n I are not fighting against no one but we just speakin fo de rights of animals. Even when I seh fire I no direct de fire to anyone reasoning but I direct de fire to de habit of eating meat. I man seh big up to ola dem who stand in solidarity with de suffering animals. To vegetarians mi seh Mek we stand firm n not be led astray into flesh eating. Ital is vital. One perfect love.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/10/2013 1:10:03 PM

Rule number one, satan tells you you MUST do things like eat only plants to be rasta. satan tells you you MUST step and be part of a tribe to be rasta. satan tells you you MUST go to other rasta elders to be rasta. All these is lies that satan made and wants you to do.

Jah will take you for who you are. Jah forgave ones and ones sins. Your Judgement is between you and Jah. Jah asks that the hunger be fed. If you don't believe in Christ, you are anti-christ. Everyone has the RIGHT to their own Believe. And if you don't have Christ in your believe, then you like a ship that goes where the wind takes it. By Believing in Jes-us Christ, the real Immanuel who is God with us, you be with Jah.

Don't think RASTA is about vegetables.

So its not about eating that will make you perfect. Vegeterians are not God, neither are they perfect in righteousness in Jah I sight. So its not about being vegeterian that will save you. You don't need to live like a jew. Be healthy, eat a vegeterian diet life style. But that won't save you. Remember, Jah is saving you, so have faith in Jah. Believe Jah. Thats all I and I ask, for peace love and joy in RastafarI One Gatherings anywhere where two or three rastas gather.

Be in One Love, One heart, one Jah, Haile Selassie I the Christ. Don't argue over food, because Jah don't care what you eat, as long as you have faith in Jah to save you, and believe Jah forgave your sins. And will take you to HIM RASTAFARI. SELASSIE I.

JAH
RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/10/2013 2:57:54 PM

Big up Bro Blackheart and Bro Matthew,let the hungry be fed and the fools educated.Only a fool leans upon his own misunderstanding.As you can read Melchezideck words,they are so mute and ignorant,why can't ones and ones just leave the man alone before him spread his dirty lies

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/10/2013 10:46:19 PM

Yes I Zion mountain,

This heathen comes here with words of ignorance. Ital is Vital, I and I nah go eat no pork or unclean flesh.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2013 10:56:46 PM

------------
Just needs to explain this; when ones and ones gather together, lets not fight about what we eat. Lets just come together in one peace, with one open heart, with joy and in oneness we are together gathering in one love.
------------

Take your own advice, you started the argument and have caused the argument to persist. As I have said, almost every single post you have made has been about fighting over what people eat and trying to redefine RasTafarI and Ital according to your desires.

Ital has a meaning, and many can come and try to change the meaning, but the meaning is still the same according to the One that brought forward the Word Ital, it won't change according to the desires of others.

I eat certain dairy products, but I don't pretend that dairy products are Ital. I sometimes eat processed foods, as long as they are vegetarian, but I don't pretend those processed foods are Ital. Ital is Ital, not something else.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I