Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=734&start_row=11

Sizzla caught with Guns??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/29/2005 1:06:30 PM

is ZION death? I say ZION in this time is life even the highest region. I have been around guns all my life. It is very true that we must have high spirits, I have seen my people come home with cars that was rittled with bullets. I had my uncle and his son killed by the same gun. That game thier in, they play by rules of ride or die.
I have a gun myself, i keep next to my bed just like my bible and other shields. If anyone comes to my yard and tries to harm one of my sheep, will spit fire on them. I feel like Malcom-X said, it make know scense for the black man not to arm himself. I do not know Sizzla and his case. To me it makes no diffrence if he is a ras or not. If you want to sell guns then get your shit right and get a licensed to sell them. Reggae artist are in a business and if they are going to sell or distrubute anything weather it be a record or guns they should stay in a professional frame of mind. Thats real shit. I see alot of people out here in this area were I stay that have so many guns, they are thier own army without calling any national guard or any us armed forces. With a glimps of an eye at something they dont like or a shift in the wind that changes thier attitude these people could be at your door step with AR 15's and military tactics to come and capture just as most those that think they are arian do even in Africa Im sick of seeing these children with russian ak47's and these leaders spilling propoganda into thier minds and having them kill unarmed people. I will never believe in a God that does not arm me, even if he gave me a pebble or a rock.(King David) I man know that if Menilek II did not take thier weapons(even going to war) and send them back by the way they came, then rastfari would not have had a chance to give light to the world.

Until rasta is seen, then, then the people going to fight again. but i still say onelove until then.
e.s

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/29/2005 2:09:52 PM

idren question 2 ponder

did deh say sizzla shoot someone? only have guns?

so how is he allegedly breakin da peace

also, rastafari in hills not on babylon streets

and even so, one must protect settlements in hills

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 3/29/2005 6:17:11 PM

"is ZION death? I say ZION in this time is life even the highest region."

I agree with Zion being the Highest state-of-mind achieved in livity, But in this case I refer to it as Heavenly Zion, were Jah Almighty, The Father of ALL people, sits apon his throne of righteous.

"I have a gun myself, i keep next to my bed just like my bible and other shields. If anyone comes to my yard and tries to harm one of my sheep, will spit fire on them. I feel like Malcom-X said, it make know scense for the black man not to arm himself. I do not know Sizzla and his case. To me it makes no diffrence if he is a ras or not. If you want to sell guns then get your shit right and get a licensed to sell them. Reggae artist are in a business and if they are going to sell or distrubute anything weather it be a record or guns they should stay in a professional frame of mind. Thats real shit. I see alot of people out here in this area were I stay that have so many guns, they are thier own army without calling any national guard or any us armed forces. With a glimps of an eye at something they dont like or a shift in the wind that changes thier attitude these people could be at your door step with AR 15's and military tactics to come and capture just as most those that think they are arian do even in Africa Im sick of seeing these children with russian ak47's and these leaders spilling propoganda into thier minds and having them kill unarmed people. I will never believe in a God that does not arm me, even if he gave me a pebble or a rock.(King David) I man know that if Menilek II did not take thier weapons(even going to war) and send them back by the way they came, then rastfari would not have had a chance to give light to the world."

Very well put brethren, I have recently read the book, "The RastafarI Ible", and it tells of the the disputes and life of Ithiopia since King Solomon & Makeda,The Queen of Sheba(South), all the way to Haile Selassie I. I suggest it along with "Kebre Nagast(Glory of the Kings):The True Ark of the Covenant".

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 3/30/2005 2:08:41 AM

Greetin's

Him carry tha guns , Him shall be killed by tha gun
Sizzla ah man fah himsef an' shall tek' responsibility
fah wah him doa , No rastaman kills to survive

Fya bunn
Ras B

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/30/2005 8:14:58 AM

"Him carry tha guns , Him shall be killed by tha gun
Sizzla ah man fah himsef an' shall tek' responsibility
fah wah him doa , No rastaman kills to survive"

that sounds all good and peace loveing, but if you see the world the people that are dieng do not have guns someone else dose."Him " had a gun at chruch, is that not rastaman.Him went to war with god and a gun is that not rasta man,but when it comes to the fight for the sprite you do not need a gun.Mr Martin Luther King was comeing to this truth, even speaking with Malcom-X on how the black man need to defend themself.

onelove
more then 100,000 men woman have been hanged and bet and shot and they still tell us to not trune the other cheak, will i am telling you that the black and red man and even the white man have truned a way to long. i want all guns bruned and but like Malcom say ,"if tell them to put there gun down then i will tell my people to put there guns down."

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 3/30/2005 9:32:12 AM

get his sh** legal, paleeeeeeeeeeeeez

how ya speckt ta overcome babylonian rule by following babylonian laws like docile sheep being led to da slaughter

when the real revolution come, den we see who da real revolutionary be

"I don't want my people tricked, by mercenaries"

business? legalities? tell that to NAT TURNER

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/30/2005 9:41:42 AM

they are getting money from the CD's, this how rasta was spread to the four corners(right) your on the web right now thats how..........you do it..("how ya speckt ta overcome babylonian rule by following babylonian laws like docile sheep being led to da slaughter" )so what do you mean. are you wanting to say something more. if so please do.

onelove

how can I it tell that to NAT TURNER....?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/30/2005 9:51:02 AM

stay strong

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/30/2005 12:06:27 PM

Ras B, you said,
-------------------
Him carry tha guns , Him shall be killed by tha gun
-------------------

You should also add that if He speaks the truth that babylon doesn't want people to hear, then babylon will try to kill him. This is the case whether or not he has a gun, babylon will still send their assassins.

So, He that is at risk of being killed by babylon needs to protect himself.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 3/30/2005 1:35:08 PM

INI don't kill to survive, in terms of flesh. That is worthless, so it is vanity and foolish to do anything for those reasons. But INI kill to promote life.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I