Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=734&start_row=41

Sizzla caught with Guns??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 4/6/2005 12:00:55 PM

Rock, the best comment I can make is that we are on the same page about flesh and spirit. They come together. One plus one equals one. When I meditate on it flesh exists because of the spirit, and in order for spirit to manifest it does require some form of physical medium in which to act.
The bible starts with the phrase, "in the beginning". And the first thing the human mind does is imagine what it was before the beginning, which doesn't make sense. Obviously the beginning is the beginning so there is no before. The reason why we do this is that we are only familiar with the physical plane, so when we think of a moment we can only think of it in terms of that moment and before and after. So basically we are not equipped to deal with this issue, as far as I know. I just leave that stuff alone and take it as a reminder of the glory of Jah and how gracious he is toward I and I. It is good to have so much proof of how big he is.
So, without flesh the spirit cannot manifest, that is for sure. But to say that without flesh the spirit cannot exist is something totally different. Without spirit the flesh cannot exist, that I know. So I'm sure we all agree on that...... anything else would definitely be very stupid......

To answer the question of who is stirring up controversy. It is them and those who reject I and I. It is Pope Paul and his followers. It is the devil and his crew.
I and I don't come to judge any one, but I and I blaze the fire all around. I judge the things ones say and do, because Jah say he will tear down trees that bear no fruit and he will prune the good trees so that they bear more fruit. I don't condemn anyone at any time because I cannot see so deep to the root or heart of that one. But I do have the power to blaze out all intention that do not praise I and I. Either Peter or John said in one of the letters that the way you know a false spirit is that it does not big up I and I, Haile Selassie I. So that is what we have to blaze out. As Paul and Bob say, I and I don't come to fight flesh and blood but spritual wickedness - which of course manifest as flesh and blood.

So basically what I am saying is everliving life to I and I and death and destruction to pope paul and all his followers. Fire.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/6/2005 12:25:05 PM

MO---------- FIYAH!

RSK

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/6/2005 6:08:23 PM

seen

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/25/2007 11:22:02 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/26/2007 12:41:04 AM

Erik,

I want to reason with you concerning why I hid that message. And also, so you know, if somebody wants to read your message, they can click the "View" button to see it, it is just hidden for those who are not interested in reading those kinds of posts.

Before I reason why I hid the message, I want to show the I what I said on this subject because I agree with part of what you say.

I said,
----------------------------------
They arrested Sizzla but they released him soon afterwards because they didn't have anything that they could charge him with. Don't be so quick to base your judgements on babylon propaganda.

Also, some people in some situations need guns to survive, or they will be killed. Look at how they shot Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Garnett Silk and others. A person has a right to defend themself, and if needed to have others to help defend them. They shouldn't be expected to wait around for some wicked people to come and kill them.

And I also said,
Ras B, you said,
-------------------
Him carry tha guns , Him shall be killed by tha gun
-------------------

You should also add that if He speaks the truth that babylon doesn't want people to hear, then babylon will try to kill him. This is the case whether or not he has a gun, babylon will still send their assassins.

So, He that is at risk of being killed by babylon needs to protect himself.

Now for the Reason.

Firstly, this isn't a place for you to come and attack people, if you are looking to cause strife, look elsewhere. I Iverstand that sometimes in a heated argument, people might say harsh and inappropriate things to each other, and if I feel I should, I will let it pass, or confront it. But there is no heated argument here with you. The reasonings in this post were made more than two and a half years ago, until you made your post.

Secondly, and more importantly, you said
-----------------------------
I would not mined helping sizzla shoot bumboclats.!!
-----------------------------

You would not mind helping him shoot what bumboclats? You would just help a person shoot somebody without even knowing the reason why?

RasTafarI is no hired gun. I and I fight for His Majesty Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I and I fight only on the side of righteousness.

Your behaviour so far in the forum is not suited for I and I Reasonings. Come with behaviour and respect or leave. Your choice.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 12:51:03 AM

Sorry about what I posted if it bothered you. I wouldn't mind if you delete what I posted because I spelled mind wrong.respect to Ark I jah bless every one.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/26/2007 12:54:02 PM

Greetings...

Ark I, was Garnett Silk shot?

I had thought it was a fire...

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/26/2007 1:17:24 PM

AS FAR AS SIZZLA, GO I DIDDNT EVEN READ ERIKS POST
SIZZLA ADMITS HE IS A GUN MAN SO THATS NOT EVEN A ISSUE CAPLETON MUNGA ALL A DEM I PERSONALLY HEAR DEM TALK
NOT SING TALK BOUT GUN AND WAT WILL HAPPEN IF A ONE VIOLATE
CHECK "ST MARY MI COME FROM " A STAGE SHOW ROUND INDEPENDENCE TIME
BUT GARNETTE
SOME MAN SEH THE GUN DISCHARGE AND BLOW UP THE GAS STOVE
BUT I HEAR MANY THINGS FROM ONES AND ONES
I N I SHOULD PROBABLY LOOK IN TO THAT PERSONALLY IF U KNOW
U WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH
BLESSED

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/26/2007 1:20:18 PM

You are right, it was a Fire. When I originally wrote that I didn't look back at I post to correct it. But the Fire was set by the wicked, it wasn't an accident.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 9/27/2007 4:20:44 PM

Yes...

Give Thanks for the clarification Ark I...

SELAM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I