Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6220&start_row=71

where is the balance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 6:54:28 PM

Other gods who have no power to save. In the same book (Jeremiah), the israelites worshipped other gods, mainly the queen of heaven, and ended up in captivity in babylon and egypt. and the sword, famine and plague followed them there, until they wise up.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 6:58:00 PM

its as simple as, a Father saves his children from robbers and slavedrivers and marauders and murderers. Instead of the children thanking him they go back to the robbers and call them their fathers.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 7:02:23 PM

If JAH would not have been jelous he would not have sent Marcus Garvey, King Emmanuel and Ras Tafari, to redeem his people. He would have let his people perish in exile and at home.
His jelous love is rightly justified.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/15/2015 7:06:38 PM

Its as a man redeeming a whore from her master (pimp) who mistreats her and the man keeps her under his roof and loves her and marries her and provides best of food and clothing.
Yet the woman in broad daylight goes back to sleep with her old lovers.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/16/2015 8:14:06 AM

Emperor Haile Selassie I is God.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/17/2015 5:27:11 AM

Reading all of the accounts above its clear that both you and God of the Bible acknowledge the presence of other Gods. As one wouldn't punish someone for praising that which was not real and one wouldn't get jealous of the same. You a likened the other Gods to robbers and thieves and Gods with no power. That's fine, but you still acknowledging them as real lol.

But I thought Israelites believe there is one God? From Abraham teachings. But the God himself and you don't seem to share this belief.

How Almighty is the all powerful all knowing God who cannot stop his own people from worshipping other Gods? He can only punish them after. While we there, why it take him 400 years to free his so called people from bondage? I'm all powerful but my power only using a dial up connection 5kb/s right? You jus gone hav to wait!

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 3:34:34 AM

Everyone can worship whichever god he pleases, but Iman serve Emperor Haile Selassie I, even from this moment henceforth. and forever. He is the God of Israel and Judah.

Love

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/27/2015 12:03:13 PM

CROWNING OF EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST AND EMPRESS MENEN ASFAW IS PROPHETIC REVELATION OF MARRIAGE. NOT BETWEEN GOD AND GODDESS. THAT IS UTTERLY WRONG. RAS TAFARI AND MENEN WERE ONE FLESH LONG BEFORE THIS. THE MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN GOD AND HIS PEOPLE, ISRAELITES AND A MIXED CROWD OF PEOPLE. EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I, POWER OF THE HOLY TRINITY, FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, IS GOD ALMIGHTY. EMPRESS MENEN REPRESENTS THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/27/2015 12:09:13 PM

EMPRESS MENEN ALSO REPRESENTS THE HOLY TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM AND ALL WHO LOVE THE NAME OF THE LIVING GOD WHO CHOSE MOUNT ZION JERUSALEM FOR HIS DWELLING. AND JAH LOVES HIS HOLY TEMPLE AND ALL WHO PUT THEIR HOPE IN HER.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/27/2015 12:11:26 PM

SONG OF SONGS-OF SOLOMON
PSALM 45

ALSO, SPEAKING OF EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE, ALL PEOPLE OF ALL SKIN AND EYE COLOUR AND GENDER AND AGE ARE EQUAL.

BUT IN MARRIAGE, WOMAN IS SUBJECT TO MAN. MAN WIELDS AUTHORITY OVER WOMAN. BECAUSE SHE SEDUCES HIM.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I