Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6220&start_row=21

where is the balance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/1/2015 1:14:59 AM

Royal dawta, I didn't have time to Reason earlier.

When I said,
------------
And while some have a different view about Haile Selassie I Life in present times, RasTafarI people don't mean that Haile Selassie I spirit is alive or living within us. It is said in the very literal meaning that Haile Selassie is alive in flesh.
-------------

I didn't really mean that RasTafarI people don't see Haile Selassie I Irits within them. I and I Irits are always joined with Haile Selassie I. What I was saying is when RasTafarI say Jah is alive, I and I mean literally in the flesh, not just that Haile Selassie I Irits are within I and I. Some RasTafarI people in these times don't mean literally in the flesh, but many still do.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 10/1/2015 1:40:33 AM

I lack the proper overstanding seen.. For I find it hard thinking Selassie I is still trodding his same flesh....its easier thinking about shapeshifting or transforming and even as some yoga traditions refer to the possibility of making oneself invisible...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/3/2015 3:21:34 AM

Informative History Man- Empress Menen

https://youtu.be/V2ZNvT-dt1Q

Uwimana - Empress Menen + Dub (Jah Youth)

https://youtu.be/1-0Q1lbXTak

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/4/2015 12:45:24 AM

There are several people who have lived to 116 and higher, and even up 122.

Haile Selassie I was born in 1892, which would make HIM 123, so it is not impossible.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/4/2015 4:51:04 PM

Say in 30 years, are ones to say Selassie I ya in flesh still?

For bible upholders, dont the bible say something that man days shall be 120yrs?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 7:21:05 PM

The bible says Emperor Haile Selassie shall live forever. It also mentions that He will trod the earth, and "GOD shall lift him on to His throne, that is He shall be caught up to GOD and His throne. Kebra Nagast mentions that an heir of David's dynasty shall be appointed by God to sit upon the throne of the Godhead in flesh. So Selassie I lives, GOD in flesh. And He shall never die. Neither will I&I who sight that He still lives.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/9/2015 7:25:08 PM

Do mean in flesh?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 7:27:40 PM

I dont sight Empress Menen as Goddes in flesh, no. To I she's a beautiful, righteous, virtuous, graceful christian woman, in whom GOD was pleased and took her hand in marriage. His coronation alongside Queen Menen was to display to the world the teaching found in genesis, that man is not complete without woman, and to shame those who spread an opposite doctrine, that to be a priest or head of religion man must avoid oneness with a woman. shame on them indeed.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 7:30:20 PM

Yes my lord, in the gospels of christ, to be specific, John, Christ mentions that he shall appear again, and then he will dissapear, but his followers will sight that He lives, so they too will live.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/9/2015 7:32:47 PM

So are the offspring of their union hybrids?
Another case of gods/sons of god sleeping witg the daughters of men?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I