Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6220&start_row=61

where is the balance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 11:02:10 PM

23 'Because you offered incense, because you sinned against Jahovia, refusing to listen to the voice of Jahovia, or to observe his Law, his statutes and his decrees-that is why the present disaster has overtaken you.'

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 11:11:11 PM

Furthermore, the verses sister quotes from the book of Revelations, describing a woman robed with the sun, standing on the moon, on her head a crown of twelve stars, pregnant and in labour-they don't refer to St Mary and the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 11:11:24 PM

John was a prophet and an apostle and disciple of Christ; prophesy concerns the future, not the past. Revelations is prophesy.
John followed Christ only after Christ had been born, so the divine conception and birth is history to the book of revelations.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 11:16:14 PM

This is the reason:
New Jerusalem Bible
The Revelation to John; chapter 1
1 A revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him so that he could tell his servants what is now to take place very soon; he sent his angel to make it known to his servant John,

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/15/2015 4:58:30 AM

You miss the point!

Doesn't matter if they were punished or not. The fact remains, your Bible of 100% truths, written by God himself....... Acknowledges 'other' gods. Think about this...... Would God or anyone be Jealous of that which is not real? The fact that it mentions a queen of heaven and acknowledges people giving her praise and Bible God not liking this tells me 1) if I'm a bible literalist I HAVE to now believe that there ARE other Gods and God himself knows about it but just doesn't like it and 2) if I'm an israelite I have to ivers that it was once part of my culture to praise the queen of heaven

Give THANKHS

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/15/2015 5:02:17 AM

I expect none of the above to register in your brain

According to you, God wrote that there is but ONE God who is jealous and angry about the other Gods.

Lol

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/15/2015 9:57:19 AM

So, if God is jealous and jealousy is a sin, then according to the bible, it would suggest that hipocracy must be divine??

Let us imagine for a moment that I am the ONLY purple polka-dotted human on the face of this earth. What would I look like being jealous of other polka-dotted people that DON'T EXIST, other then conpletely mentally unstable?? If I am the ONLY one, I need not fear or feel threatened by something that does not even exist......no true???

This would be defined as paranoid schizophrenia! LOL!!....SMH

Confusion is not of JAH.

FEAR is a negative principle.

As is jealousy.

As is hipocracy.

One falsehood spoils a thousand truths.

One fresh fish (in a basket) plus one rotten fish, equal 2 rotten fish.

Babble on babylon...

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/15/2015 12:10:21 PM

RastaGoddess, your account is in debt with Cyprus. For every 10 gifts we have given we have received 1 in return, the result is Boko Haram. As I keep having to explain, Cypriots are not-"White", you cannot fall into debt with them without consequences.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/15/2015 2:18:49 PM

Appologies, I post that in the wrong thread!

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 11/15/2015 2:25:47 PM

Apologies also, was posting Babylon reasoning :( Yet the concern of Boko Haram is genuine.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I