Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6220&start_row=31

where is the balance

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 7:35:22 PM

To complete my meditation, a woman is a tender being, and is not strong or hard as a man. Child bearing takes its toil on a woman, which is why in most cases, especially where the woman is exeedingly and blessedly fruitful-bears many children, women succumb to dust earlier than men. This was the order since the ancient days.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 7:39:06 PM

My lord, we have to study the writings of old deeply to come up with accurate answers. GOD took on himself the body of adam, intercouse took place, an ovum was fertilized, an embryo was formed, and Jah put on the body that was formed, and was born as a man, a normal man. so his children are purely human.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 8:05:57 PM

empress menen is not dead. her soul is in paradise(garden of splendour) with together with the souls of all upright in heart men and women since creation who have put aside the earthly body. even though some were blessed to enter the garden with their earthly flesh.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/9/2015 8:41:24 PM

Beloved Queens and Kings
Empress Menen and Emperor Tafari are one in the same.
When I&I were gathered for the selahbration of HRH and HIM coronation, the Idren opened the session by giving Ises and acknowledging the presence of the King and Queen in our midst. As he spoke, a pair of mating Monarch butterflies flew in from the garden, and stayed dancing together in the tent for several minutes as the Idren was mentioning JAH presence. Then the Monarchs retreated to their lovemaking in the garden as I&I began to sing hymns. I&I know these things are not coincidental! Menen I + Selahsie I souls are with I&I forIvermore.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 9:57:51 PM

to add on, all prophesies in the bible and other holy books that led to His Imperial Majesty speak of a man, and not a woman. I&Icant conclude that all the prophets declined to include this subject in their prophesies about a great king. only king david mentioned the marriage of the king to the queen and their coronation as one. so being crowned with the queen was a personal decision of Selassie I. The Queen made his flesh whole. but not his GODhood. cause He was GOD already from His birth.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/9/2015 10:07:05 PM

As was Her Majesty

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 11:49:35 PM

isaiah 9: ...a son has been born...
jeremiah: ...a shoot from the stock of judah...
ezekiel: ...my servant david...
psalms: ...my king...
revelations: ...shall bring forth a man-child...
...just to mention a few phrases.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 11:51:21 PM

nowhere is mentioned a woman, unless one wants to prove that empress menen hails from the tribe of juda

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 11:54:50 PM

since king david,disciple john and saint gregory prophesy that RAS TAFARI has inherited Zion, the throne of GOD almighty, would you say that He sits on JAH throne with the empress?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 11:58:36 PM

yet david prophesies again: The LORD said to my Lord, sit at my right hand while I put all your enemies under your feet
LORD-GOD the Father
Lord-GOD the Son (christ)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I