Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4717&start_row=41

you are not what you perceive yourself to be

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/12/2012 1:38:40 PM

On 6/8 at 8:33 mahjah said

"You are the total universal manifested consciousness; there is nobody who can have the knowledge of the truth, the eternal. There is no need to be involved with anything bar the consciousness of I am."

This sounds like lack of unity inspiration. I and I need Inity. Oneness of consciousness as it says in bible first true Cristian were of ONE MIND Because Jah Rastafari was their head.

The Body of Christ Must be United with The King of Kings at The Head, The Lord of Lord

Jah Rastafri be the Head and the body of Christ, and this faith is not divided

we are of one body, one mind, one conscousness, one faith, all standing on one rock, one body of christ, we all have a different part on the body of truth but to understand the body we are of , who we are, the part, each one part must communicate with each other, each one teach one in the body of christ. Jah Rastafari
not every part has the same truth in the body to be
but we can communicate and see how these parts need to work together

Zion Consciousness Rasta is Future

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/12/2012 1:40:58 PM

Love and I-nity, truth and overstanding, from Zion I and I Rasta change lives and with Jah Bless and Heal I and I-creation

Messenger: majjah Sent: 6/13/2012 7:20:04 AM

Greetings jessep86

You have simply misunderstood, once you become self realized you are unified, you become one with the whole. It is because of your mind and the idea that you have of yourself that you have become fragmented. if you are fragmented you will see fragmentation.
You have grossly misunderstood, you are so engrossed with the concept of Rasta it is as if you have closed yourself off in a tiny little box. The self is universal and in the universal there is unity. It is really simple, if there were no unity the whole universe would collapse. It is your idea of the tiny little part that you think yourself to be. It is this that gives you the illusions of fragmentation.

The person you claim yourself to be is what complicates the matter, the object is in a continuous flux always and forever changing, this is consciousness. Awareness is motionless timeless. It is the very background from which all else is seen.
It is kindergarten stuff, once all stars have burn out and everything else is sucked into oblivion you are left with the background, timelessness.

Consciousness is matter and you cannot know anything beyond your own consciousness. Anything thought or imagine is bound to be a illusory.

When you talk of the bible, lord of lords, king of kings etc., etc., your are simply talking fairy tales, make believe, which really has nothing to do with love, its yours or rather somebody else’s idea of how things should be. Be child like instead of trying to be this or that. In fact isn’t this what your master was teaching? Children have no minds, so it is impossible for them to inflict misery on the whole.

The idea that you have of yourself can only be relative, relativity cannot be the ultimate truth, it only applies to your world, to the illusion of the person you think yourself to be, whether this be Rasta, Christianity or any other denomination you can think of.
You only know the content of your consciousness what you think to be outside of it is inferred, idealistic unreal. You conceive of a world beyond the mind but it can never be proven, it simply remains conceptual. For example when you are hearing something, it is fact. What you hear is relative. The sensation of which creates the experience; the mind is the relativity that colours it. There is no other reality beyond this
Rasta is a projection of your own imagination governed by your memories, you remember what Marcus said you remember what Selassie said and what the Bible says. All your desire and fears are base on these and other memories. And the simply psychology behind it is this: the self that you have created is afraid of its demise and eternal damnation ordain by this mighty omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent entity that you have also created. Also the desire that all others who do not conform to such belief be punished, and you have imprisoned yourself with this illusion to the extent that you cannot break the spell. However great you claim your world to be, it can only be illusory.
You make the fundamental mistake of taking the past and future to be real. Drop it! let it go. Past and the future reside in the mind; all that emanates from the mind is illusion. It is all imagination, naturally you take it for real because you are so absorbed in it, you think about it every minute of the day. You are not taking things as they are; you are continually painting over the reality to suite the imaginary self.
The basic unity in which you fail to see in what’s being said, operates in spite of all, we cocoon ourselves in personal worlds, which are shrouded in fears, desire, images, thoughts, ideas and concepts. And in each of these precepts everyone create their own little private worlds, this is where multiversity arises from, the mind. You are not the mind.

You want to heal the creation? Heal yourself; the world is not sick, it is you who carries the disease.

Bless.

Messenger: majjah Sent: 6/13/2012 7:36:37 AM

There is nothing wrong with the world, how can there be? It is like writing a report on paper and turning around to say this paper is wrong. It is not that the paper is wrong but only whats been written upon it. The world is impersonal; it is your person that you have projected onto the world that has created the illusion of sickness

Messenger: majjah Sent: 6/13/2012 7:51:14 AM

I’m not saying that people are not suffering; naturally the effect of your creation will permeate throughout the universe. You can see this illustrated within a holographic image, once you change one aspect of the image the whole image changes. When you take a piece of the same image, the whole of that image is contained in the piece. You are not in the world; the world is in you and all that comes from you is illusory.

Bless.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/13/2012 10:50:37 PM

majjah said,

-------------------
Rasta is a projection of your own imagination
-------------------

Rasta is no fantasy. RasTafarI is Reality, the True and Living God Almighty who Rules Zion and Earth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/14/2012 1:06:48 AM

Some people get so swell headed that they imagine such vanities. majjah, when you are gone Creation will Itinue. You think that without you there would be no God or Creation, but the reality is that without God's Creation, you would not be.

You swell headed people deal with such vanity of vanities. You think you have figured everything out, but it is just your imagination, actually it is just somebody else's imagination that you are regurgitating.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/14/2012 1:25:01 AM

As Burning Spear says

Is a lucky thing I never get swell headed
Is a lucky thing I never get swell headed
And started to run run run, I will never run away
And started to run run run, I will never run away
Do you hear?
I never run away
I never run, never run, never run away.

Do you hear?

I and I will never run away from RasTafarI, no matter what swell heads say.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/14/2012 9:36:57 AM

Burning Spear

---------------
No black disciples will never run away
No, they will never stray
They come to stay

Is a lucky thing I never get Swell headed
Is a lucky thing I never get Swell headed

And started to run, run, run
I will never run away
And started to run, run, run
I will never run away

Do you hear?

I never run away
I never run, never run
Never run away

They and them does hate I
They would a feel so nice, so nice
They and them does fight against I
You should see them rejoice and tell I to run

Run, run, run
I will never run away
Run, run, run
I will never run away
Do you hear?
I never run away
No I would never
I never run, never run
Never run away
I and I will never run away!

My black brother call me, call me
And he reason with me
Everything he tells me
Oh yes it's true

That's why I will never gots to run, run, run
I will never run away
Run, run, run
I will never run away

Do you hear?
I never run away, no
I never run, never run
Never run away

I will never, will never
Will never, could never
No I will never run away
I come to stay
No I will never run away
---------------

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/16/2012 6:56:47 AM

Blessed to all

Greetings mathew, d I said
"I however find it insulting to the Incients who
trod before InI when ones try to bend RasTafarI to fit what
they want it to be. RasTafarI just IS it cant be changed or
altered. Unchangable. Seen ?
I also find it disraspectfull when ones with their own
philosophies push them on InI .

I guess d I point I bout I reasoning with majjah bout nondual and RASTAFARI, idren this teachings of rasta and nondual was never new even mutabaruka for instance InI elder speak of it, its only dat christian dogmas dominated d livity simlpy cause d majority of rasta where dogmatic christian minded and seems to loose its essence for unification ,for lack of overstanding its being translated same christian dogma in a rasta uniform ,this is not d intention of rasta ,christian,muslim,hindu or any other paths but simply for unification ,oneness is not to eternally worship for this is still separation, InI is a whole (holy) unchanging, its only d parts dat change, this parts are paths. If JAH(I) is formless how can JAH be in parts residing in a many?in fact dat individual I and d world is a contents in JAH just like space , dat pure awareness JAH dat appears as residing on every being is just 1 awareness, just like in a dream d individual I's in d contents of dream appear as separate individual in a single mind and d I is aware of it, in fact this I that is aware is awareness itself ,if this is confirmed , d I worship JAH is no more valid cause there is still distance d space between I and JAH in reality its only worshiping that is happening on dat present moment,its not dat JAH love InI but JAH is love itself ,illuminating d distance and d concept of I and JAH for this concepts are just a tools of its manifestation, this is unification , to see things as a whole(holy) not as parts dats y scriptures translation must be overstood as a whole hence symbolically,abstract, d lover ,loving ,and loved are 1 which is only loving ,d lover and loved is its tools ,d only problem is we are identified with d tool, creating a distance with d loved which is also a tool for loving to manifest d essence of it is lost but only created distance, this is d way of thinking with parts, parts are illusion to see d self and d world in parts is separation to see it as a whole(holy) or as d self(I) is unity in functioning, a manifestation of JAH(I,self) being JAH is oneness ,I worship JAH is a process for unification to illuminate d idea of I and dat, hence separation , dats y nothing is me but everything is I , I n I
This is d sacrifice of body christ which is to sacrifice d ego identity d individual, for ressurection d oneness being formless,
Even d bible refers d name of JAH as I AM THAT I AM. D same 'I am' dat jesus constantly refer in d new testament before d world ,I and d father are 1
This is not a biblical teaching but ancient teachings ,a path is a tool such as d individual I its main objective is to destroys its separation hence d desire to be with JAH ,d whole point is d desire itself is illusory from d idea of an separate identity in fact no desire needed if I and JAH is 1 cause desire is a sign of need ,a part ,incomplete ,JAH is complete so is I , desire has no reality and exist only as illusion such as individual ,this is self sufficient,repatriation,freedom spiritually, and d physical aspect of it is its tools, fasting of d body is for cleansing d body and fasting of d mind is for love to flow eternal as a whole.
Mathew,I dnt push this to noone but simply sharing I overstanding and experience for this is a reasoning forum

Each 1 teach 1

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I