Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4717&start_row=31

you are not what you perceive yourself to be

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: majjah Sent: 6/9/2012 1:47:48 PM

Greetings NordMan/Eleazar

No NordMan, you lack the understanding. The truth is the biggest offender, you will do well to realize the world as impersonal, and you take it as personal judging by your sensitivity to offence. The truth is bound to provoke those who identify with belief systems. An how can it not be labeled an ism? It is a relative fact that there are Rasta's the world is not absolutely Rasta, it absolute consciousness. all you need do is become aware of this pervading fact. There are Rasta’s just as there are Christians but relativity is not part of any truth. It is all part of the illusion; it is not that the world we share is an illusion, no. The world you create with your mind, your imagination this is the illusion. It is people like you who cling to illusions that cause division in this world. Ideologies create division there can be no division with the absolute, you just need to open your eyes to the reality of what is.

AND THIS IS FOR ELEAZAR; THE WORLD WHICH WE SHARE IS MOST REAL, THE UNREAL IS THAT WHICH YOU DREAM AND TAKE TO BE REAL.
This is one of the biggest misunderstanding since the days of old. You are not intelligent enough to understand. Let me put it in simple terms, Question: if there wasn’t any language what would be left? Answer: Reeeeeeaaaaaality and it is no wonder you cannot understand, you are trying to find the answers in philosophical nonsense. The requirement is to know yourself- not the others.

Bless.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/9/2012 1:54:15 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings majjah,if u overstand my post obviously I dnt need no concepts,just being here and now ,its. Simply that this is a rasta forum I use my experience and rasta terms to point out d absolute by investigating d I ego, or simply peeling of ignorance.

U said " If all ideation and philosophical ramblings disappeared the world would be in a much better position. They simply create division where there is none."

Majjah ,d world is in perfect position perhaps ur way of looking on it needs a better position,division is for unity and vice versa endless cycle , division is looking from d eye of ego ,hence manifestation is d reflection of d unmanifest its appearance as many is appearance only,nothing wrong with it its perfect everchanging duality in presence non dual in absence, manifestation or creation is a spontaneous happening in d realm of consciousness ,
so give up d idea of a better position of d world if everyone must give up their ignorance hence d very idea of world is ignorance, just be and enjoy d play of life,here and now its ur own reflection nothing wrong with it,just keep silent,just like u said no concept, simply being.
Give thanks for d reasoning

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: majjah Sent: 6/9/2012 2:06:35 PM

Greetings

Yes I can see that, the world is perfect, it is just the way we look at it that skews it.

Bless

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/9/2012 2:14:56 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings eleazar,it has nothing to do with nihilism ,but advaita or non dual , no separation nor belief but truth

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/10/2012 5:30:22 AM

Greetings. Ras Duru, can de I elaborate on dis advaita. What are some of its main teachings?

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/10/2012 1:30:50 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings blackheart,d main teachings of advaita is d realization of InI true nature, its not really a teaching but self realization,it is d unity of d seeker and JAH ,lower I to d higher I , its d realization of I not as an individual,body,mind or ego but I as awareness,impersonal consiousness ,silent witness , d knower which cannot be known cause all known is contents of mind ,all known is simply appearance or reflection of awareness,amen(hidden one) in ancient kemet, its JAH in terms of different ancient scriptures as d all witnessing ,omnipresent,omniscience,omnipotent,for it is formless and eternal but in reality its beyond this attributes ,hence all known such as attributes and creation i are its reflection , d I in u and everyone is 1 same awareness, d personality or ego and world are its appearance meaning creation is I as appearance no u ,me,they,dis and dat but all is I ,so d love of self as an individual will be and endless love towards creation naturally
In d above reasoning of I and majjah is based on nondual for more info
blessed

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/11/2012 3:05:07 AM

Irie brother. To I it doesn't mater what philosophy a person follow solong as dat philolophy doesn't promote wickedness, but whats important is for a person to use dat philosophy to live good. Who so ever or whatever u think is de creator no mater to I. Many diferent people claim dem know de truth but de truth shall be revealed one day. Only time will tel which is de real truth. One perfect love.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/11/2012 3:36:42 AM

Bleesed to all

Greetings black heart,
Yes I ,

Each 1 Teach 1

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/11/2012 3:14:51 PM

Yes I. I also have no issues with the philosophies and beliefs of others . To I belief is personal and I sight many ways to Righteousness. I however find it insulting to the Incients who trod before InI when ones try to bend RasTafarI to fit what they want it to be. RasTafarI just IS it cant be changed or altered. Unchangable. Seen ?
I also find it disraspectfull when ones with their own philosophies push them on InI .

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/12/2012 1:24:30 PM

They can try to push them philosiphies on I and I , but nothing can move I and I from The Rock of truth,the foundation of all creation

Jah is All True Rastas foundation

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

RAstafari... Christ was with Jah since the beginning and here Christ says his diciples were with him since the beginning of creation.

John 15
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Rasta is since the beginning , just as Jah is since the beginning.

What is since the beginning, Rasta is the one Living as in the beginning, since the foundation of life, Rasta was there with Jah, establishing creation from Zion

We are all leading to Zion with this reasoning.

We are not being led to material place but place where all creation is manifested from. The Unmanifest place where creation is arising from....Zion. . The place where things happen befor they happen....First Jah said the word and then word became manifest flesh

first we bless others withing our consciousness(Zion) and then it manifests in physical reality.

So to manifest things out of Zion, our place of worship and prayer, into our lives , we must perceive our selves to be who we really are. I and I. One with Jah in Zion

Meditation and prayers, reasoning, communinion with the beleivers
can help establish us in Zion consciousness.

Taking us within and not with out to material things but within to the spiritual source, not as much looking at creation but more focus on the creator. not paing as much attention to the changed as the changer.. Focus and meditate more and rest in the unchanging, eternal even when living in daily activities, focus on Jah.

Jah is the Rock

the same yesterday today and forever

babylon want us to focus outwards and be material beings

Zion is place where we are with Jah focused within ourselves, and even within ourselves we see the whole world. One Love.

let us seek the truth together, even if we see a different side or part of it than another

for what is true for ones life is not true for anothers life and what is true in a persons life at one time may not be true at another time of their life

in all this may many realize the truth for them selves, not here or anywhere but within themselves.
Jah Bless from Zion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 60

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I