Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=983&start_row=31

What ya think?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/26/2005 5:16:45 PM

Bredren, He either is God Almoghty or not, there is no other kind of divinity. Only one knows if Selassie is in thier heart, but its matters not what they say or do, they must believe it when there is nothing to be said and nothing ti be done and no one around to do it with. If you strip me of everything and every person I carry day to day life with, I still hold His Majesty as God.

'Likewise there may be someone who has not even heard or knows about about Selassie I, but is very righteous in his works, and has a deep love of JAH in his heart."

Yes I, and I don't think otherwise, but if these people are calling them selves rastas is the question bredren. I grew up in a family that loveed Jah very much and never heard of Selassie. But they never pretended to be Rasta either or anything else but believers.

"Not everyone who shouts JAH RasTafari! is a real rasta because it is easy to just talk."

We know this bredren, nothing knew, wolves in sheeps clothing is an old story bredren, but its not for I to tell who believes in Selassie, but when one comes to this site hailing Selassie this and Rastafari that, but then begins to talk about how Selassie isn't God and some more of this and that, what is the reaction supposed to be. If Native Root secretly believes that Jesus and/or Selassie is God his outward apperance and talk do not exemplify such beliefs. I don't know why anybody would believe these things secretly and then come and argue. If he never said anything then I never would have judged his "rasta authenticity." But Native Root made himself a target by saying what he did about His Majesty, so know InI must call him out.

I do not walk around looking at bredren wondering to Iself if they are real or not. They must answer for themselves, but the same for them, if they don't come right they gone get left seen?

Only the I knows what they believe, not for I to judge, but it is for InI to judge words and actions, but not hearts.

"Or does it take a lifelong trod of selfless deeds and humble actions with stoic faith in the Almighty whose identity will sure enough present himself to us on that fateful day!"

Yes, it does. To confess that Selassie I Yeshewa I is to confess in your heart and to belive it in your inner I.

Blessed

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/26/2005 5:34:46 PM

lolololol iman have been "called out" by a roman.lololololololol(
i never stomp on HIs Majesty's name.(but i burn fire on urs for saying i do).i only give my views,if you dont like it then too bad

little newbies in the trod are always so headstrong and self righteous.wake up dreadnut.

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/26/2005 5:52:59 PM

a bredren from ethiopia,who personally knows zara yaqob and is very Raspected in the trod throughout the us and africa,once told i His Majesty is alive and well in the mountains of ethiopia.this paticular bredrens father is also in the ethiopian orthodox priesthood.

i myself sight His Majesty similar to the way Bhuddists site Bhudda.

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/26/2005 6:44:18 PM

LET US UNITE IN HEART AND MIND,

DREADNUT, IMAN AGREE WITH THEE I ON THE RASTA SUBJECT. NO ONE SHOULD CALL THEMSELVES A RASTA, IF THEY DONT OVERSTAND THE DIVINITY OF RASTAFARI. FOR RASTA, IS A FOLLOWER OF RASTAFARI. NOW A FOLLOWER OF TRUTH, MUST COME TO FIND RASTA IN THIS PATH OF THE TRUTH. IF RASTA IS THE ONE TRUTH, THEN ALL MUST FALL ONTO THIS PATH AND SIGHT RASTAFARI AS THE ONE TRUTH, GOD ALMIGHTY. THE TRUTH IS WRITTEN IN THOSE WHOM FEAR THE LORD, AND SEEK THE LORD. FOR FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. TRUTH IS WISDOM, AND KNOWLEDGE. NOW THERE CAN BE PEOPLE WHO HAVE RASTA IN THEM, AND LIVE IN THIS DIRECTION OF TRUTH, BUT JUST HAVE NOT REALIZED THE DIVINITY OF RASTA YET. BUT I AGREE, ONE SHOULD NOT CALL THEMSELF A RASTA UNLESS THEY FOLLOW RASTAFARI IN TRUTH.

MORE LOVE AND RASPECT

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/26/2005 6:49:32 PM

I am not a roman, Rome is a part of Italy in the north which is the complete opposite of where my lineage comes from.

Little newbies.... that is Funny

Blessed

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/26/2005 7:25:45 PM

Wake up what bredren? Let me ask you something oh awakened one.

1. Do you follow the teachings of His Majesty? Because if He tells us about the importance of Christ and the Bible, these are His teachings. So do you just believe in the stuff He says that is conveinient for you, or everything, maybe its just my crazy idea but it seems that in order for HIM to be God, everything that He says should be truth not half. but then again what do I know I'm a newbie.

How about His Majestys teaching of no partiality. you reffered to me as a roman (as geologically wrong as it was) in negative terms, saying that somehow what ever race that you are had nothing to gain from this one. remeber that one speach,

"until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferioir, is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, every where is war."

Even if i was a Roman, His Majesty forgave the Romans that attacked ethiopia and let them live there, because it matters not roman nor ethiopian, Jah knows there are fools on both sides. His Majesty makes no heartical seperation as if He loved one more than the other.

If you do love His Majesty as Almighty God then I am sorry, but you must realize that the things that you said can only leafve me to believe one thing. i mean here you are mocking me as a newbie(even though you have no idea how old i am let alone the years of i trod) when you aren't even aware of the mistranslation of His Majesty.

Do I know everything? No. Do I know quite a bit about Rastafari? Yes, it is my business to do so.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/26/2005 7:44:44 PM

"from the mouth of babes".
was a jew that let christ be put to death
was a ethiopan that let him be put to death.

"all them want is war." bob

so ini wrestle not with flesh(race) but ini do wrestle with wickedness in high & in low place's.

much raspect Dreadnut.

rastafari is in the heart of all

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/26/2005 9:47:27 PM

If InI know that the road is foggy and dangerous, we should follow every footstep of the One who knows the way to safety. So if His Majesty say something to InI to give us guidence in our walk then we should follow exaclty that and nothing other. If you don't follow the leader, then you aren't a follower of that leader, and not only that since Jah knows the way out and if you don't follow guess what, you are going to get lost.

Not only that but if you aren't following His Majesty exact word, then your not following His word, but His word with your twist. So why follow if you don't listen? I just don't get what is so hard to grasp about this concept. What the hell are you following if it isn't His talk, walk, and ways. Are you following His style of dress? Seriously! What else is left after His example to follow?

Moving foward in this time

Rastafari Selassie I Selah

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/27/2005 5:53:42 AM

Ises

Hmm... where to start?

First of all, I can stand judgement of men. I n I can stand everything I n I do, so I n I must not be ashemed of nothing. So if this man sights in me anything against His Majesty, so why shouldn't he then NOT call me a false Ras, a wolve, a fraud? But if he does so, then I must ask, before calling me this and that, tell me WHY exactly you do that.

You must overstand that many come with that Interview, this is not a new thing. But when you see them coming and then question their knowledge about it, them get vexed because all they want to say is: I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. They do not care for the interview itself or try to overstand it.

So originally we started this with HIM interview, but however you immediatly changed it to a personal attacking level, native root. I have no time to waste on quarreling with people who I do not even know personally and who might not even exist in real life, sight?

And Dreadnut I must say: WORD UP IYAH. Iman truly give thanks for the I Word Sound Power!

But one thing I must say, I personally do not think that only those who sight HIM as JAH can call themselves by His name. There are many who do great lip service, but faith without acting is not faith. I know Brethren who have a connection to HIM which I never would dare to doubt, but still them do not sight HIM as I do. There is no problem for me in that. Because by their acting you shall know them. I am much happier about Is who do not sight HIM as JAH but follow HIM loyal to the fullnes, instead of this lukewarm SELASSIE I IS JAH shouters.

But I do not be silent over disrespect. And I man personally see it as disrespect when one arrogantly comes and says YOU ARE WRONG and tells me my father is not my father.

The I say the I is from Italy. Is the I living there in the Nyahbinghi Community in the Rome area? Because then the I could know some Sistren of I.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/27/2005 1:48:15 PM

Blessed love Nyah Japhet Selassie I warrioir!

I didn't mean to confuse, I was born here in America, but my lineage is from Abruzzi and Sicily, both milations from Rome.

Okay, I may be repeating myself here but this is my ending statement. I hope it comes clear,....

Native Root said these things:

"i see some peoples talking about true rastas fallow HIM words and direction and read the bible and hail jesus and all that.

HIM said not to worship HIM as God.why not fallow those words too?"

If one really thinks that these were said then why haven't you followed thise words? I know that those words never left HIM mouth.

"talk big around? maybe the i need to read HIM words. everyone know HIM sey ini dont ovas ethiopian custom and that he is not Jah.This is what HIM sey."

How do you say these things then say you believe that HIM is Jah? I just don't get how you can be surprised at I and Nyah rasponse to these words.

Well anyhow Native Root I pray the I well and that Jah Jah will bless a brighter day idren.

Hailelujah

Ras Zion Isis

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I