Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=983&start_row=11

What ya think?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/23/2005 7:27:27 PM

You can't reincarnate what isn't dead.
The second commin is upon you
Don't assume the Christ can be recognised
Don't assume the Christ will save you
Don't assume the Christ is male
This is your last chance, use it wisely, make your choice
Go with God

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/25/2005 5:23:02 AM

Ises

Read that Interview in it's amharic original, and then tell me again.

More Overstanding!

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/25/2005 1:03:30 PM

Blessed love Nyah,

Yeah mon, it seems like the same battle bredren, another man down because of mistranslated words. Give thanks for higher overstanding bredren.

Native Root, do you really understand how influential Rastafari was becoming in the 60's and 70's? Don't you know that the Jamaican government had been begging His Majesty to coe to Jamaica and tell these Rases that He was not God. But when HIM come He said no such thing and awarded InI. When He asked the Rastafari elders why they wore there locks that bredren answered HIM according to their tenet. When Jah heard their answer He laughed and clapped His hands together and said, "leave them alone for they know what they are doing."

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/25/2005 1:30:57 PM

BLESSED,

SEPERATE YOURSELF FROM MAN UNTO JAH. TAKE PART OF JAH'S LIKENESS AND LIVE IN THIS DIRECTION, AND STEP OUT OF THE PATH OF MAN UNTO THE PATH OF JAH. JAH IS THE ONE TRUE LEADER. WHO CAN LEAD MAN BETTER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY? RASTA'S WEAR THE LOCKS TO SEPERATE THE IMAGE OF MAN'S LIKENESS (TRIMMED AND SHAVED) AND BEAR THE IMAGE OF JAH. FOR JAH CREATE MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE. WHEN YOU TRIM AND SHAVE, YOU ARE CUTTING AWAY OF THE IMAGE WHICH JAH CREATE YOU IN. SO DREADLOCK RASTA LIVE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, AND NOT OF MAN. NAZARITE, IS REFLECTION OF JAH IMAGE.

MORE HUMBLENESS

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/25/2005 4:10:57 PM

fantasy islandas
if dreadlocks are the image of God and Selassie I is God then y dont Selassie have dreadlocks????????????????

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/25/2005 4:39:12 PM

Ises

Oh it seems the Idren doesn't have the amharic original... hmm but still a big mouth?

Did you know that HIM did not only encouraged I n I inna JA to grow the locks. But that he himself had good relations to EOC Nazarites who still grow them locks. And HIM made teachers from India come to teach his ministers yoga. And so there were some Sadhus around. Dreader than dread. And what the Sadhus also do should be well known too. ;)

So far about Babylon propaganda bout I n I God and King Iyah.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/25/2005 4:50:42 PM

Native root,

We bear the image of God, we are not factory prossed to look the same as each other. And yes bredren, in His Majestys youth He did have dreadlocks.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 8/25/2005 5:14:43 PM

Truth,
We all bear the image of JAH. The differences that exist between us (skin color, hair length and texture, body shape) all exist because JAH loves diversity. No two snowflakes look alike, no two flowers look alike, so how can any two men look alike?

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/25/2005 5:32:09 PM

a big mouth eh? so u a tuff ras?what a joke.in came every post you sound like an average christian.Christafarians dont run nuttin

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 8/26/2005 1:43:51 AM

Blessed love in the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie 1st

It is good to ask questions, it is even good to surrender to doubt. Asking and doubting is the only way to eventually truly overstand truth within Self.... those who went through the doubts and the questions either come to sight His Majesty with rootical strength or they will never overs. Rastafari trad is not for everyone...

Let InI get a few things straight.. HIM said that HIM is man and that ones should never think man is emulated from a deity. One must study these words carefully and recognize who HIM was speaking to. The point made by the bredren Dreadnut is also a crucial quote to overstand, HIM said, "leave them alone for they know what they are doing."

Here is a post that I did regarding the term "Jah" on the bredren Freerootical's Word Sound Power board in myspace.com:

Hail the Almighty King of Kings Haile Sellassie I the First in perfect love of Empress Menen King Alpha and Queen Omega

To overstand Haile Sellassie the First IS the ALmighty (some say God, some say Jah..), one must overstand that InI sight a living god.. The Almighty dwells in flesh. I still see ones who say they are Fari and they are hailing a god in the sky, seperating "Jah" from His Majesty and not sighting the tradition as the elders have paved for INI. Saying "Jah" is like an escape, an easier and less DREAD and potent knowing of the divinity of Haile Sellassie I. Like Terms said, it's lacking substance. Very much like what they have written in the bible: "the Lord".. the "Lord" has a name. "Jah" is not an African word. In fact there is no "j" sound in the hebrew language either.

Haile Sellassie the First is the great black African King of Ethiopia- not only did His Majesty fulfill numerous prophecies... His actions, His words, His BEING is perfect. He is man. InI don't worship idols.... so InI must be in the full overstanding that Haile Sellassie the First IS attainable... and InI as Rastafari sons and dawtas are working to attain His and Her Imperial Majesties grounded royalty, mercy, grace and humility... InI read His Majesty's speeches and know that Rastafari main focus is Africa, the liberation of Africans at home and abroad.

Blessed Rastafari love
sis Kaley

"His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Sellassie I the first, He has put me on a higher level where I acknowledge god in all things.." -quote from the film Queen Omega Rising

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&groupID=100232427&page=1&EntryID=2330931&CategoryID=0&get=1&lastpagesent=0&Mytoken=20050825224410

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I