Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=919&start_row=51

The message of Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/21/2005 6:32:07 PM

Does this theory not still mean that a child is clean until it is taught something?

Yes free from personal sin but also free of the truth/maybe/ maybe not.

Much agreed Empress

ONE LOVE

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2005 12:45:22 AM

Nzingha,

The reason to have children is that Jah has still given I and I the choice to Live and turn to Jah ways and turn away from wickedness. It is not about paying for the sins of our foreparents, it is about improving our Life (which is the same Life that Itinued through all of our foreparents) and Living for Jah, instead of continuing in the transgressions of the centuries before. Human's Life is One Itinuation from the beginning, procreation is the way I and I Life Itinues.

It should be all people's intention to clean their ways in the present. But just as our Forefathers and Foremothers didn't make their ways completely clean, but were still granted Itinuation of Life, I and I have also been given the same gift from Jah, while we still have breath, and as long as we have children to Itinue our Life. So as long as our Life Itinues, I and I can turn unto Jah.

It is men and women that want people to pay for the sins of their past and the sins of their foreparents, Jah only wants I and I to Live as One. If our Life ends before we or our future generations turn unto Jah, then we will die in sin, but if we or our children Live for Jah, then only the generations of the past will die in sin, but I and I Life will Itinue in righteousness. When we turn unto Jah, our sins will not be mentioned and we will be remembered for our righteousness.

Here is a reasoning I made before,

---------------------------
And it makes no difference how I and I lived in the past, because Jah forgives all iniquity of those that turn to him. The requirement of Jah is for I and I to live in his way, today, and in the future. He doesn't require this from the past. So as long as I and I have breath in our body, I and I is still given the opportunity to turn to Jah, and be One with Jah.
---------------------------

In Ezekiel it says,
---------------------------------------
Ezekiel 18
[14] Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
[15] That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,
[16] Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,
[17] That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
[18] As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.
[19] Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
[21] But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
[22] All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
[23] Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
[25] Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
---------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 9/22/2005 7:41:51 PM

You ARE perfect, and you ARE glorious and righteous just like your father. But your glory and perfection is based on the cross of christ. Life is based on faith and according to the human culture, faith comes through the cross of christ.

The point I am making is that every person agrees that they are not perfect, that they have flaws. The bible uses the word sin, which translates as error or mistake. It is a way of saying that we are not perfect. And when I say that we are born in sin I am simply saying that we are born not perfect. In fact we are conceived that way.

We are not perfect when we judge ourselves according to any other principle other than the cross of christ. But according to the principle of the cross of christ we are perfect. And it is his sacrifice that allows us to enter into that kingdom when we have faith in him and in God who sent him. Without that sacrifice our faith is theoretical and insubstantial. He is really and practically the bridge that links us to the true faith, which makes us know God.

Please don't use the fact that people have changed the meaning of the word sin to confuse what I am saying. They changed that word just like they changed the word gay very recently.

What I am saying exactly, is that alone without christ you are imperfect, flawed, a sinner, born and conceived in sin. But in truth you are the glory of God in christ. This is what the new testament teaches. But in order to experience that realization of the kingdom of God it is required that you realize the foundation, which is the cross of christ that links us to God.
The fact that you have some faith is evidence that you have some knowledge of that tradition and realization that is rooted in the cross. To understand that your faith is really rooted in the cross is a great step that will make you firm and will make your trod very focused and sure. We need that kind of practical knowledge to keep us steady, like an anchor. Without that knowledge although we have faith we do not have that doctrinal foundation that allows us the security that we can have by understanding the truth about our history.
A people without knowledge of their history has a lack. Our history as the people of God begins with the cross, which was established before the world began.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/22/2005 9:22:37 PM

Quote:

"according to the human culture, faith comes through the cross of christ."

--According TO WHOS culture?

"A people without knowledge of their history has a lack"

--One statement I can agree with.

"Our history as the people of God begins with the cross, which was established before the world began"

--Maybe your history begins with the cross... But IANDI story begins from CREATION. And there WAS NO CROSS.

The cross came from ROMAN soldiers to let people know how they treated people who disagreed with thier rules.

Go preach your "gospel" to people who will fall for your lyrics.

IANDI STAND FIRM IN HIS MAJESTY
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI
BLACK GOD AND KING
SELAH

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/23/2005 1:28:35 AM

yes i, christians have taken ova this site.christians with very little knowledge of reality.but as long as it has Ras Tafari on the banner ini will speak the truth.

"I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT ME,CUZ I KNOW WITHOUT TRUTH THERE CAN BE NO CONSCIOUSNESS"-PETER TOSH

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/24/2005 10:09:30 AM

Christians with little knowledge huh? I would love to see you actually back up these things with facts. First of all what reality? The Bible, Christ, those realities. Because if you want bredren, I'll leave all opinions aside and tell you history's side of things and history don't lie. Just because you believe Christ is Salvation and you read the Ible doesn't make you a Christian. Get it right.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 10/6/2005 10:37:19 AM

Blessed Love Rasta far I

This whole thing of sin again....That is man's making of DOMINATION and DIE-vision... No newly bnorn child is SIN nor BLIND to the I-creator.....The youth is the most pure image of perfection... Total submission to creator....to overstand the movements ini creator....with out exaltation nor helplessness... BIG people see the "helplessness" of the babe as IMPERFECTION becuz of ones own vanity....That youth is the I-ration direct of the most high... and any "SINS" that the youth has is the result of society's definition.

ONES and ONES.... INI need to FORWARD to that perfection and ACCEPT that perfection and BIG UP in that perfection....This whole "SINFULNESS" and "redemption" ISM is just a E-CUZ for continuing in SIN... site? What that does is DIE-vide peoples, place and specifically oneself...the I...

Take on that Mechelzidak armour...site?

Any sin passed forward to the youth is just that ... wickedness and laziness to LIVE up to CHRIST yes the I-NNOITED...the I.. INI all ones I-NITED.

Stop passing on this meassge of salvation and redemption and start manifesting PERFECTION now

Rasta far I
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: raslions Sent: 10/20/2005 2:10:37 PM

adhere to these words and let them lead us to where we need to be

remember Christ did not come in his own name, Just as Ras Tafari didnt come in the name of Rastafarian(ism). if Jesus came in His name he would have baptized himself, if Ras Tafari came in his own name he wouldn't have been baptized in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, my point bredren and sistren lets quit tryin to classify faith, to say that the cross is the beginning is an understatement, if the Romans would have fed Yeshua (Jesus) to the crows would you wear one around your neck and say that the mouth of a crow was the beggining of your faith ? no, dont be fooled by Babylons graven images, if Jah would have rather had Emmanuel I cast to the lions this would not take away any aspect of the message, the message of Yeshua, is 1. preparation for Zion, 2. Cleanliness and virtue, and above all sacrifice, this is what saves men, understanding the sacrifice. it was Able's understanding of this that made Jah accept his sacrifice, it was a blood sacrifice. The Messiah exhisted before Jew(ism),or Christianity. remember "In the begining the Word was with God" How bout we worship God as Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, and the tribal patriarchs, In truth and spirit

and as far as the idea of Children, i born able to be perfect, but i children are like rough gems needing to be polished with ivine wIsdom
The teachings and idea of Christ are part of a whole book that true belivers see as the Law of Jah,

and a word to the wise or unwise, Sellasie was a devout Christian, so be careful how you catergorize those who follow Christ

Ras LevI
Holy Emmanuel I
Sellasie I
Jah RastafarI

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 1/31/2006 11:55:58 PM

greetings in the name of the most high Jah Rastafari

i still wish we would have a more proactive reasoning and we would not pass as much judgement at times but show more love and respect and try to make this world a greater place for all and for our children of the future.

what can ini do to make this world great besides making iselfs cleaner and greater in his image. negative words seem to bring about many times more negativity, something that i struggle with at times just like many, love is the answer and doing good and keeping H.I.M close!

One Love

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I