Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=919&start_row=31

The message of Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/16/2005 11:22:56 AM

Bless-ed Love Sistah Nefertiti,

I GIVE UTTAHMOST THANKs for the ILLAHFULL CRUCIAL WORD SOUND!

FORIVAH PRAIZIN THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH!

Messenger: gideon Sent: 9/20/2005 4:00:43 PM

When a baby born he don't even recognize good food, and his mother has to keep pushing it in his mouth and only after he gets to taste it will he get the desire to pursue that good thing. So somebody could say that his mother saved him from ignorance and give him the knowledge that allow him to live. It is not trying to say that the power don't come from within that person and it is not a choice, it is just trying to describe the mechanism that bring about that person ability to make that choice.
It is like that with everything in our lives. We used to be babies, not being able to recognize anything much about life, and not knowing what is good or bad for us. And don't ever forget that we were all born in sin, or error, or confusion. That is why we are born not being able to manifest that natural power and live up to our potential. That is why we have to go through the process of learning, and it is required that we be saved from the consequences of our own ignorance and confusion just like how our mothers saved us from sure starvation.
And a man does not only need physical food, but also every word of God is for our sustenance. But how can we receive that sustenance when we are born and we grow in a state of confusion, not being able to recognize the word of God? Somehow, we have to be saved from that state of confusion, so that we learn to hear the word of truth that is food for our souls. This is the only way that we learn to manifest that natural power that is our birhtright as sons of God.
Do you see, it is a vicious circle of death: Born in sin one cannot hear the word of God, and that is what we need to have full life. And we need full life in order to hear the word.
So we needed a way for the father to reach us.
And as I said to Rock, it is not God's limitation that means he has to use the method he used to reach us, but our limitation in our state of sin or error. If you have to talk to a deaf person who can't read you will be reduced to using gestures in a very clumsy way. It doesn't mean that you don't have the power to communicate in a better way, but it means that the person you are talking to doesn't have to power to receive the message in any better way.
For someone in sin or confusion, blood is necessary. Please read hebrews. Read the bible. I am not contradicting anything anyone has said, but at least accept that there may be more that you haven't yet heard, in terms of explanation of how things work. I am not criticizing your faith or saying that you lack anything, I am just making a statement of truth about the nature of our relationship with God.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/20/2005 5:03:32 PM

Bless-ed Love...

I disagree with how the I does view things gideon. But LOVE still.

When I first gave suck to I youths... THEM HAPPILY SUCK AWAY right from the start. : ) For they KNOW from the moment I put I breast near them mouth.. THAT THIS IS NOURISHMENT and they will turn their heads toward the breast and open there mouths LOOKING for the breast to suckle. FROM THE FIRST hour of birth. IANDI have KNOWLEDGE of all things FROM BIRTH. It is FROM then on that IandI are TAUGHT things. Again, this is how I SIGHT it...

I DO NOT beLIEve ANY ONE is BORN in SIN. That ah just I.
LIFE IS A BLESSING... A CELEBRATION FOR THIS PRECIOUS GIFT - so how could sin be in that. I feel that THIS is something to do with FOCUSing people AGAIN OUTSIDE of themself and focusing on DEATH. I FOCUS ON LIFE ITERNAL Idren. FOR WITHIN IandI ALL ANSWERS are found as I AM THAT I AM. for those who know.. they just know. ALL ISES TO H.I.M. HAILE SELASSIE Ist, JAH RAS TAFARI! SELAH.
I dont feel ANY I must wait pon death to see THE MOST HIGH. ONE MUST LIVE to SEE JAH!
SEEN!?

I do read I Ible.. and yes with the RIGHT Iditation, there are several lessons that still remain truthfull. I just REAL EYES that it has been MANipulated over time and changed in order that CERTAIN peoples can CONtrol others. That is just TRUTH as I SIGHT IT.

I do not need no SAVING Iyah. I am a SOUL JAH - RAS TAFARI REVOLUTIONARY FREEDOM FIGHTER and will BLAZE THE FIYAH all I DAYS. AFRIKA FIRST!

ISES ITINUAL TO THE HOLA BLACK KING
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH!

Sistah Jahseekah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/20/2005 5:34:43 PM

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am not criticizing your faith or saying that you lack anything, I am just making a statement of truth about the nature of our relationship with God."

i give thanks for the reasoning.i do not fill that you are criticizing my faith.

"So we needed a way for the father to reach us.
And as I said to Rock, it is not God's limitation that means he has to use the method he used to reach us, but our limitation in our state of sin or error."

it say in the bible that man is given a choice, to follow god or stay in sin.i did not right that, i just read it.and i am not shore how god communicate's to anyone the same as man, or how killing a man will lead people to good, but i do get what you are saying.man has limitation.that is why man have to look to the almight.

If a man called christ walked the earth talking to man, bring sight to the blind and bring sound to the deaf, with out killing one person.then why not follow christ, not the roman or jew that killed him.the blood that they shead was not to them a sacrifice, it was a Crucifixion .christ did run or have his follower shed blood.he died.

john 9, and 10

32] Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
[33] If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
[34] They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
[35] Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
[36] He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
[37] And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
[38] And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
[39] And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
[40] And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
[41] Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
7] Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
[8] All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
[9] I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
[10] The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
[11] I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
[12] But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
[13] The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
[14] I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
[15] As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
[16] And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
[17] Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
[19] There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
[20] And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
[21] Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
[22] And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
[23] And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
[24] Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
[25] Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
[26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
[27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
[30] I and my Father are one.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 9/20/2005 7:01:00 PM

Clearly men are in need of guidance and are confused. I really don't find it worthwhile to go into a proof.
The works that Jesus did and the words he spoke were only proof if a person was able to accept the proof. Like any message, and like the earlier messages that God sent to people, in order to understand and accept the message it requires that the message be accessible to the person. A person has to have a state of heart that allows him to be able to hear any message, including this one I am bringing now.
Being born in sin refers to a state of heart where a person is unable to experience that reality of faith and true knowledge that people on this site talk about so much. The fact that we are talking about a lack of recognition for God in the minds of men, and the fact that we ourselves had to be taught to realize the sovereignty of God and are still striving to expereince the fullness of that realization signify that this is a very significant issue.
The point of the cross is that God had to find a way to speak to the hearts of people whose hearts were not receptive to his voice. He could not reach them by just sending prophets to speak the truth, because their hearts were hardened against the messages that the prophets brought. In the same way the works and words of Jesus could not reach to the heart of the matter because of the hardness of the hearts of men. Men were cut off from the spritual reality becasue they were caught up in a false reality of flesh. Just like a deaf person cannot hear sounds, a person confused by flesh cannot hear the words and stirrings of the spirit of God.
Just like how you need to use gestures to communicate with a person who can hear and who can't read, in the same way for the spirit of truth to communicate with men who are lost in the confusion of flesh requires extraordinary means.
A person who can't read or hear still can see, so you can communicate using gestures since he can use his eyes to receive the message. But how could God communicate the spiritual reality to people who were lost in the flesh? It requires a means of communication that operates in the realm of flesh, but which communicates a spiritual message. The cross is the only way to do that.
I am not saying that men are born in sin meaning that they are evil or different in character from God. I mean that men are born misunderstanding the reality of their existence. And when I say that Jesus died and was raised again to save us, I mean that by this means God was able to reach out to people who were lost in the illusion of flesh and show them the spiritual reality of life. This is what it means to be born again - it refers to that spiritual realization that comes when we see the cross of Christ. And any spiritual realization can only come from seeing that cross.
The spirit way and the flesh way are always against eachother. If a person is lost in the flesh then he can only enter into the spiritual way by the shedding of blood. This is what the bible means when it says that there is no forgiveness of sin without shedding of blood. Sin is a word that signifies the way of flesh. And for someone to be inspired to change means he puts that old way behind him and takes on a new character and faith. It means that the old person of flesh has to die, and that takes blood. The thing about Jesus cross is that his blood reaches out to us so that we can recognize the spirit of God when we see the blood of Jesus. That way, even though we are sinners unable to recognize God's spirit and word of truth, Jesus comes as a bridge and his blood allows us to kill that old person and take on the new nature of the spirit.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/20/2005 7:15:56 PM

I-SES!

Give thanks for your wordsound. however, I AM RAS TAFARI. I am NOT christian.

I repeat...

I do not need no SAVING Iyah. I am a SOUL JAH - RAS TAFARI REVOLUTIONARY FREEDOM FIGHTER and will BLAZE THE FIYAH all I DAYS. AFRIKA FIRST!

IandI just coming from TWO DIFFERENT PLACES... JAH THE MOST HIGH IS WITHIN IANDI... JAH dont need NO cross or NO blood to show I TRUTH. I REmember TRUTH that has been given to IandI FROM CREATION!

That is where I coming from.. I see where you are coming from also. Raspect to you and yours.

ISES ITINUAL TO THE HOLA BLACK KING
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH!

Sistah Jahseekah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/20/2005 8:48:14 PM

if you look at that bible as the word of god and do not look at the world it self, time line, people and culture, then i see how one would use metaphores,(i.e "Jesus comes as a bridge and his blood allows us to kill that old person and take on the new nature of the spirit.) cuz you don't really kill anything you just change.
I don't have anything to say that i have not already.i see were you are coming from. i give thanks for your reasoning.

respect

p.s and i as a baby learn in steps,to read to write, what to have faith in and what to leave alone.true that.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/20/2005 9:54:01 PM

greetings bredren, it has been a while for the i on this site. glad to see all the meaningful and interesting reasonings.

The I has been very busy and not put enough time aside for the spiritual and god. it can be tough to be on top of the material and flesh influences all the time. JAH give I strength.

Ark I, Rock, Gideon and all the Is........Much LOVE.

To Gideon: I see your reasoning clearly on the "born with sin" point.
Not sin as we know it but not with enough overstanding of i heritage and i god.

Selah

Bergy

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/20/2005 10:31:23 PM

yes ini are born with an incarnate knowledge that has been surpressed for thousands of years

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/20/2005 10:38:05 PM

Blessed Love rasta far i

peace... gideon so ini meet again, bless to site the i!
WORD native root.. concise and clear....
I site ini have this reasoing before and so nefertiti won't repeat again too much, as sistren Jahiseek put the word so nice.

Ini site not born in sin,, ones and ones are taught sin.. the world moves in a $hti$tem not nautral order....however natural order will all ways prevail....site. Sin is fear and that is what youth learn FEAR...bredrens and sistren there is no thing to fear but our concepts of SIN.. Ones and one teaching youhs to fear form day one and then start sucking out thier incarnate eye's-up(as opposed to we's dumb)

Ziggy Marley sings...
"if it in your mind to commit the sin,
i hope u know no distruction is greater.
What is your aim. better explain.
LOVE is the ONLY law to obey..
we'll only live if we learn to love
and no treasure is greater-
make it your aim suffer no pain
no lesson/blessing is greater..."

I just left a bible study to night cuz i had to meet up with someone and i get caught in this Christian study and i know I want to speak up fiayh.. but i keep quiet most of the time when they speak of the redemption by the death of jesus and the betrayal by Judas and the denial of Peter...and let me tell u, how silly this all sounded to i. really and i grew up with these teachings. What kind of creator would assign some man to be judas to put in motion the death of his own son to prove grace and forgiveness and justice? Redemption? ounds like terro to i, question all the while, is it my destiny to be the betrayer, the denyer or the doubter .. or is it someother contaminated marked soul?

It just disturbed nefertiti so much to hear this teaching that keep people in the bondage of sin and the bondage of helplessness and false hope of some heavenly life after wards to see thier relative who have passed forward! it is just abomination that ones hail up a perfect cretor and that the creation of the creator is so wicked sinful and helpless. Jah did not create a bucnh of puppets or mindless robots.....that is man's poor image making of himself...Bredren the heritage of the i is to live up righteousness that is 100%. Ther ei snothing vain about that no shame in theat wither it is reality it is courageous and it is freeing....Free wil is given to the i to live up right and the power gievn to the i to do it, no trickery of blood letting ... that doesn't even add up with the 10 precepts..

the message of Christ is INI message... to live up, no excuses no salvation just purity of perfection of creation... Grace mercy love and JUSTUS is the glory the salvation that ini bless ini to iternal livity......
let i check out some garvey to clarify this overstanding...

bredren gideon... This train is bound for glory

Blessed love rasta far I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I