Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5979&start_row=41

Sizzla message 2015

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/5/2015 3:52:10 PM

And anyone who claim a resemblance or connection between the funnyman community and InI black people 'movement' and liberation process while in the west....... A triple fire.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 2/5/2015 4:45:59 PM

Again you bring forward the same analogy and the same examples.
You don't seem to overstand that herb being condemned in the time homosexuality was also condemned doesn't mean or prove anything at all.
What is the link between herb and faggotry?
It's like if I wanted to defend alcohol and someone who would be attacking it would tell me that alcohol was prohibited in in the 'dry' time by the maine law and I would answer that herb was also prohibited at that time to defend alcohol.So?As if that proves anything.

And it's not even that important when homosexuality was condemned and when not because spiritual purity and basic morality are what tell I that it's wrong not some curruptable laws.You see,it's not like the main reason we are against this evil is because it was once condemned by some law or group of people.But moral discrimination between right and wrong comes naturally especially for people walking a spiritual path.

It's not 'intolerance' or 'homophobia'.It's about discerning right from wrong.
If ones can't see the abomination of homosexual actions and the beauty of heterosexual actions,and the great difference between the two,it's a shame and petty.

More Lava on confusion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I