Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4398&start_row=41

Future Warning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/2/2015 2:34:09 PM

^I cannot deny what I have seen, but nevertheless I think you make an important point.

I shouldn't hold prejudice towards the person that I can see Babylon indoctrination in. This does not affect their personality in any way, and you are quite right I shouldn't judge them on it.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/3/2015 12:30:02 PM

yes.

but its always good to share your thoughts. this forum is really a very helpful base if you want to reason about spiritual things (nazarene vows, diets...) and you are a rasta or you follow this movement.

sometimes if you meet people on the street you havent seen for a while and they see your hair and you have to talk about it it feels a little bit odd. but i think whats really odd is to follow babylon hair styles until youre 70 in the end.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/5/2015 2:50:00 PM

There are many human who can see through other humans eyes and physical right to the soul/ Irits and vibrational, see/ feel their intentions and read them like a book. Discernment of the irits is not judgment, without this discern ment its hard to put trust in others and easy to be deceived....
If the eye is light , the whole body is light, if the I is evil then the whole body is filled with evil.
Yes got to practice seeing through all the pretense and looks into the heart and essence of things, people, places....and most if all ones own Self to know

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/5/2015 4:07:08 PM

So we can judge people based on they eyes then. Counterproductive to the speech from HIM. I refuse to believe anyone can look into my eye and know anything about me (maybe if I'm fras or not)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/5/2015 4:27:23 PM

Don't judge, just see with the far eye how things really are, JAH does the judging , I just see things as they are, King Selassie was a judge just as great as Solomon, yes its the conduct and character one is to be judged by not there eye color , but how one sees out the eyes that is judged, either good or evil I is looking out the windows of the eyes.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I