Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4398&start_row=11

Future Warning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2015 11:01:38 AM

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 3/9/2015 7:26:59 PM

Why would they bother to put a chip in you if everybody already carries something that does the same.

^^I salute you sir

EXACTLY

Because its fooooooolishness.

Babylon LONG found out ways of doing them thing without injecting you with anything.

confused babylon boy.....
visions of texas 2028....

Dont condone none of them thing
This whole thread needs a big dose of reality.....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2015 11:04:22 AM

Anybody with a mobile phone

Anybody who uses the internet

Anybody with a credit rating (good or bad) or bank account

Anybody on any form of social media

Anybody with a passport

etc....

You dont have the right to complain about chip

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 3/12/2015 12:34:58 PM

The mark dont have to be physical. Seen? It could be a state of mind or spirit. But even if it were physical, there must be an underlying spiritual problem that leads one to take it. Hitler convinced an entire nation and a lot of europe. But a greater delusion looks like it be coming and almost the whole world will fall, believing a lie as the ultimate truth. Fire burn!

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 3/12/2015 1:40:59 PM

True JK Wango. I know of no one (including myself until I started rebelling against the system), none of my friends here in babylon that don't have an underlying spiritual problem; to whatever extent it shows itself. Because they are brought up in a society that dumbs down the spirit. They can't NOT have an underlying spiritual problem. This is why I know of very few teenagers, or any people for that matter that are happy all of the time...

True that they would choose something less obvious to dumb down the population... not something as bleeding obvious as a microchip.

BUT if they were to give out microchips I wouldn't take one.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2015 2:23:46 PM

"Constant surveillance and computer chip implants allowed for total control within the walls. Those who refused the chips were executed on the spot, those who accepted it immediately envied the former"

There is no indication this meant a spiritual chip whatever that may be

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/13/2015 8:20:51 PM

Ones burn babylon/rome but hold on to babylon/rome bibliologies,

Messenger: wayne exodus Sent: 3/22/2015 10:34:44 PM

peace and love be with you, can you please help me get in contact with the usa rastafari people, Jah has come to me and my wife to help warn these children of his out of usa .i am getting a loan for a farm in south australia on the ruins of an old church ( the church of zion ) . i go to many rastafari sites, but no one will talk with me. I trust Jah will put me on track, can you be this person that will help guide me to the usa mob. He guided me on ways to get the spirit to confirm these things so as for you not to have to trust me, and why would you, im the white consumer that built my life on false worship to money, that cost the whole world far far far to much. so please forgive me , now i do only his work , and he asked me to make the way for the usa rastafari people to get out of way of his september judgment. i have hours and hours of facts to back these earthly things. but better still, i can help you by teaching you how to recognize the spirit and you can ask Jah for yourselves. he did not comunicate that he wanted me to be Rastafari, but he did stop my hair clippers from cutting my hair off twice. I guess that is so to make me more presentable to you , and his beautiful children. Road-train-driver904@hotmail.com 0459194853 . please hurry the time is short. i have tried facebook rastafari in adelaide , and Jah-Ras Tafari .com and many other sites. please help get his message to the usa mob.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/26/2015 9:40:13 PM

so what realy gona heppen ina USA? Just give a clear explaination about yo prophesy & how yu gona accomodate & take care of all de Rastas ina USA. Why do u specificaly wan't dem to come in yo farm?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/27/2015 11:25:42 AM

Blessed Oneness of the Almighty. Give thanks Idrens and Istrens for the Inity.

"Anybody with a mobile phone
Anybody with a passport
etc....
You dont have the right to complain about chip"

So Garvey Iyah, Iman would accept a microchip inside the I? Or maybe for the I's babies?

There IS a difference. If I wanna chuck the phone in a river and trod naked into the wild, no one can stop I. I wouldn't wanna have to chop off my hand to do that, seen? Or if the microchip is in your head or your blood, that's not even an option. There are programs to develop microchips that act as white blood cells. Tell Iyah how I can be a free human being if that is inside of I. With mandated record in the medical system and legislation coming up to mandate vaccines also, a mandated thing like a microchip would not be a far leap.

Iyah Black Heart, right now the shituation is extreme in the states, anyone here who is paying attention will say so. The military, police, and federal government is gearing for a stateside war, a civil war. I live near a military base and I can see the growing force and the extreme practice literally 24 hours every day. Alongside laws that have been passed under the noses of the PEOPLE for decades, now coming more and more frequently and also outrightly depriving of human rights, it is obvious that the PEOPLE have become the property of the state, and the people are starting to realEYES this, and as in the past the people are gonna stand up for I&I&I self. I dunno what this man Wayne Exodus is referring to specifically but it's true that something big is coming soon. I dunno why Iman in australia or why people in the states should go there. People can't just run around the world escaping battles, because that is how the worst tyrants take hold of the globe, when the good people run away. There are a LOT of Inciensious people in the states land, and the ones who wanna fight for their rights to live freely in the west can win that battle, just like people everywhere can do the same if they refuse to run away. I say people just be where JAH lead them and stand there for the Human rights of all people everywhere. If the man Wayne wants to be in Australia I am glad he is standing up for human rights there, keeping the Eyes open. The shituation is crazy Iverywhere Iyah, so the solution needs to be everywhere.

Itection and Guidance
Moah Anbesa

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2015 11:35:37 AM

AH Child Sent: Today 4:25:42 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blessed Oneness of the Almighty. Give thanks Idrens and Istrens for the Inity.

"Anybody with a mobile phone
Anybody with a passport
etc....
You dont have the right to complain about chip"

So Garvey Iyah, Iman would accept a microchip inside the I? Or maybe for the I's babies?

^^IF you have all of those things... or msot... or some..... to think people need to INJECT you with something to track your every thought and move is foolish. Whatever you think they can or plan to do with an injectable chip they ALREADY have mean to do by other devices. People cant complain about microchip and then go and feed into the very system that supports such things.... all the things listed

But paying mortgage, internet bills, gas bills, driving a car.... and complaining about microchip will forever sound misguided and hypocritical.

Just like ones who pay internet bill and jump on a computer to come a 'Burn science'

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I