Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4398&start_row=21

Future Warning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2015 11:38:42 AM

Nobody is injecting people with mind controlling microchips

People watch TV and UTube for several hours a day

and worry about mind controlling injectable chips

and cant overs the covert mind control which take place without dem even knowing through the USUAL mediums of propaganda

People have misguided worries

Meanwhile people a suffer, and not from injection

rasta deal with Reality

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/27/2015 11:41:56 AM

REAL REAL IYAH!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/27/2015 1:07:25 PM

Blessed love Idren + thankhs for clarifying. True that all of those things effectively do the same thing as any microchip would. And Iyah don't think any chip is small enough yet for people to get it without noticing - but people and animals do get them now whether electively or not.
I still see a difference in the permanence and the holistic effect of the device being in the body vs the signature on file with the bank, or watching utube. And as the I Joe said if they are giving them out I won't take one.
Blessed posivity and more love.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/27/2015 2:35:24 PM

Garveys Africa,
--------------------------------
People cant complain about microchip and then go and feed into the very system that supports such things.... all the things listed

But paying mortgage, internet bills, gas bills, driving a car.... and complaining about microchip will forever sound misguided and hypocritical.

Just like ones who pay internet bill and jump on a computer to come a 'Burn science'
---------------------------------

So if someone is in any way in contact to the system and society they have no right to protest against Babylon and the system where it is wrong?
I can't agree.This is like saying that all RasTaFarI people who eat food from the supermarket or have a computer,don't have the right to critisize or burn the system where it is becoming overly evil against the people and destroying them.It's like everyone who lives in a place where they only have acces to a supermarket but still try to eat healthy to the max. that is available to them,should stop trying and just accept everything the beast has to offer because they are already in Babylon and already using certain things of the beast so to speak..
But it's not very wise to say so,because clearly there's a difference and a scale of the evil that Babylon does to the people,coz some things are not that bad while others may cause you far more harm and the microchip is clearly something much more worse than a credit card for example.

Selassie I
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2015 6:40:04 PM

Supermarket is not Ital so I would say Yes ones cannot yant Ital and support supermarket. Just like ones cant yant Ital and say but well I only eat meat once a week......

Take a stand

People who use computer cannot burn science that is FOOLISH. It better them kurb they argument and get more specific

If you have a passport and you dont realise they already have a chip on you..... and you worrying about injectable chips to control your mind..... and your mind BEEN warped from the mess of propaganda around you anyway..... then yes, misguided worries

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/28/2015 1:53:04 AM

--------------------
"It better them kurb they argument and get more specific"
---------------------

Yes I.And that is part of I point also.
That the system or science for example are broad things,but there are SPECIFIC things therein wich are worst than others.It may be foolish to burn science and use a computer but I don't sight it as foolish to use a computer and burn specific scientifical or technological inventions like nuclear weapons wich are much more harmful in comparison to using a computer.And speaking against microchip is also being specific.

Also the supermarket/Ital question differs from one man to another.
To some people Ital is only what they have grown themselves straight from the earth,while others may consider organic non GMO vegetables and fruit from the supermarket Ital as well.

Bless up
RasTafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2015 6:22:00 AM

Yes iah

My point being, people who have passport CHIPS bank card CHIP and pay Internet bill and mobile phone bill (more chips) cannot argue about microchip Whe can track / control them. Microchip already in all of the thing mentioned giving outformation about you every single second, Internet and phone clearly gets tracked...... &No need for injection. Misplaced worries if a man has all of those things comes online and posts future none sense about babylon plans to track people with chip!!

If you concern about chip
Try starting with the chip babylon already av on most of de I
Phone
Bank
Passport
Etc

To think people need to physically touch or inject you with something to be a part of the matrix is nonesense

Historically, been have been 'controlled' for a long long time now without the use of injectable chips. When ones become familiar with the ways in which babylon have achieved this in the past you will be better equip with what to expect from the future rather than the paranoid garbage displayed on page 1 of this thread

Most High

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/28/2015 7:01:03 AM

Seen.

I overstand that specualting about such things in the distant future may be an unnecessary distraction from the current situation and happenings and it may create a mindset of ignorance about the things that are already on us right now and make them seem as less harmful beacuse we already have microchip and such things in our minds.

There is however the interesting point JAH Child makes;
The things the I mentions like bank,phone etc. can be thrown in the trash and left at any moment but with a microchip it's different.And therefore the Idea of a microchip being really applied on people in the future is taken more serious and people are cautious of it.

I-man personally don't make any conclusions about this thing and I believe it was Christian preachers who first thought of microchip being the mark of the beast in Revelation.But these sort of people also love to make false interpretations and boast as if they are prophets to whom God has revealed these things while really just making things up.

But whether this is a real threat in the future or if it is indeed the mark of the beast or not is something of personal interpretation and religion.But the fact remains that the system is capable of things like this and anything can happen in Babylon.
There are no guarantees.

Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2015 8:28:00 AM

"There is however the interesting point JAH Child makes;
The things the I mentions like bank,phone etc. can be thrown in the trash and left at any moment but with a microchip it's different.And therefore the Idea of a microchip being really applied on people in the future is taken more serious and people are cautious of it."

- King. This is what make them thing worrrrrrsa than conspiracy of injectable microchip. Because you can leave those thing at any time but CHOOSE not to. This is how most people are, and that's real mind control. Again, the man who eats meat but says he ital true he can trod veggie at anytime.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/28/2015 9:15:04 AM

I personally do not carry a cell phone.
I have been without internet contact for years until recently.
Do have a job/bank account, working on independence.

I think that communication[even though it all has long been watched] can be used to fight babylon. True that most cell phone kids do not use the devices for this reason but then some people do.. Most websites do not work like this one does. Truth searching reasoning.

Science of spirit and spirit of science

A person must decide what is right for the Iself. I do not think that humanity implanting and merging with machines is positive. This is mainstream science[Raymond Kurzweil, http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2048299,00.html]

Rejecting babylon in its entirety is surly the most high route. Using technology to spread Truth and Love is also a good thing. Debt, interest, wall street -- all evil. I also cite the microchip[in human, passport, cellphone, motor vehicle black box] as being evil.

I reject the human-machine singularity vibration.

Bless
One Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I