Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4398&start_row=1

Future Warning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rastajedi Sent: 8/29/2011 1:21:27 PM

Dateline: Dallas, TX, the year 2028
The long-abandoned bank vault was tense with silence. The last twelve survivors of their cell huddled in the dark quiet as the drone proximity alert flashed ominously in the musty dampness. Were it not for this vault they would have been taken out by now as well; the drones had almost caught all of them at one time or another. The three foot thick concrete and two foot thick steel vault door were the only things they had thus far found that could defeat the radar probes of the drones, so here they huddled; scared, hungry and determined not be prisoners.
They had watched in horror as their friends and family were carted off to the FEMA camps under the guise of job availability. After the food riots had destroyed most of the inner cities, people were all too willing to let the government come and save them from starvation. It wasn’t long before stories started to leak out as to what was really happening in the camps. Forced breeding programs for the desirable Aryan women, forced sterilization or extermination for all others was the true order of the day. Constant surveillance and computer chip implants allowed for total control within the walls. Those who refused the chips were executed on the spot, those who accepted it immediately envied the former. The stories and still photos of the Mengelian vivisection experiments published on the P(irate)net by the physician who had defected were enough to turn the stomachs of the most hardened among them.
The defunct air ventilation system in the vault had been rigged with near silent computer fans to allow them fresh air but with the drone alert flashing, even those had been shut off. The drones had been in the area for over an hour now and it was becoming stale and stifling inside. None of them had had access to laundry or showers for longer than they could remember so the air was redolent with the acrid body odor of the terror-stricken.
When the alert mercifully stopped flashing Bobby3 collapsed gasping onto the dirty floor. The drones had never lingered this long and it was his turn to power the detector. None of them had ever had to maintain power for this long and it was then decided that from now on during alerts, the duty would be shared by two. Maintaining power to the detector was too important to allow it to fail. The clouds had rendered their solar cells useless for almost two weeks now, so self-power was the only means available to them. The chakric energy transfers were very draining and had to be used with caution lest they lose another ill-afforded link in their chain. As the fans kicked back on, they sat Bobby3 in front of the fan bank and helped him eat the last of their meager food; half of a stale granola bar.
As Bobby1 surveyed the scene, he extinguished the lone candle they had been using for light while the drone raid was raging above them. One of the girls will have to go out and make contact today or they won’t have to worry about being captured anymore, as starvation will take them out first. Since none of them were over 16 and clearly without chaperones, they had to wear flesh-colored latex applications that contained cloned chips of actual citizens since an unchipped minor unattended is a sure trip to camp. Even with the chip, the mission is quite treacherous; requiring lone travel to beyond the city where the omninet had been taken down by renegades. It was only in these ‘blank spots’ that it was safe to transmit encrypted messages to the other outlying resistance cells that helped them with food and weapons when they were able. Those occasions had become fewer and further between in recent months.
The consternation on Bobby1’s face was enough to convey the gravity of the situation to the others. He was always the one making light of every situation, so if he was grave then the situation was dire. “I’ll go…” said Mary5 “I’m the most familiar with the route.”
“Ok, but take 3 with you, she needs to learn the tunnels better” said Bobby1. None of them knew the others’ true names; it was the only way to avoid being forced to identify their companions under the effects of the drugs and torture that the Omnireich had perfected over the years. No one remembered why the names Bobby and Mary were chosen, but it had been so since the Third Gathering. “No, fuck that, we’re all going. We’ll head out in three units, four apiece. PACK IT UP PEOPLE!! Time to bounce; this place is hot, I can feel it. The drones were here too long and I think we all feel what’s going on. LET’S MOVE!”
His edict was met with murmurs of general agreement tinted with dread and the hurried shuffling of feet. When the last backpack was filled, they padded up; the familiar rip of Velcro echoing through the vault. After all were geared up to 1’s approval they joined hands in prayer and to equalize energy fields. “Father, we pray that it be Thy will that our mission is successful. May Jah Protect and Guide us all. Rastafari!”
“Selassie I!” came the solemn response and they moved out in silence; the only sound, that of their wheels on the old marble basement hallways of the bank as they made their way to the opening in the storm sewer that had been blasted by others long ago; most likely in a robbery attempt before the Omnicredit replaced all currency and possession of gold and silver became punishable by death. When Omnicorp first made the announcement, suddenly everyone could read the writing on the wall that had been staring them in the face for some time. The Mark of the Beast is real and it’s here; pick a side. Those who had more than $500,000 before the conversion were allowed to purchase full citizenship in Omnicorp; those with less were left with nothing but useless paper or worse, meaningless blips of information that no longer existed. Of course, full citizenship required being chipped, but at this point it was viewed as a status symbol among the blinded and terrified populace

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/29/2011 10:25:45 PM

Rastajedi,

Is this from some kind of science fiction novel? Did you write this?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/29/2011 10:27:44 PM

In regards to the Mark of the Beast,

As the Book of Revelation says, I do feel that the Mark of the Beast will be implemented, and it will likely be a microchip.

However, I hope that will be far into the future, more like 2090 or something.

Here are some Reasonings about the Mark of the Beast:

Micro Chip, Mark of the Beast

THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL NOT THE BIOCHIP

Mark of the Beast

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/29/2011 11:03:29 PM

greetings,

well eleazar they have been putting chips in peoples arms here in Cincinnati,Ohia USA. I seen it in tv back around 2006. Thats why bush implemented it on 6-06-2006. I'm just wondering will Africa bee free from the Mark Of Beast?

ayzo ayzo

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2011 12:25:12 AM

The thing bush was talking about on June 6, 2006 (don't know for sure if that is the actual day) was a biometric card, which is a card that has biometric information about a person like fingerprint, eye print and other things.

They have been testing the microchip openly for at least 10-15 years or more, probably a long time before that in secret.

But it will take time to train people to want to get the microchip. They won't do it by force for a long time, most will willingly take it and I would not be surprised if people line up for it like they do for new Games systems or Apple iPhones.

Messenger: confused babylonboy Sent: 3/9/2015 2:38:54 PM

where did those words come from Rasta?
did u write it yourself?
or did it from something else?
would be greatful for an awnser.
blessings

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 3/9/2015 7:26:59 PM

Why would they bother to put a chip in you if everybody already carries something that does the same. At the start it will be your phone, already is to a degree with iPay. It will be marketed as a "convenience" to have every piece of info from your medical records to bank account and heart rate on one device. By the time we reach a global currency it will be all digital. I certainly hope I'm wrong but this seems to be the way things are moving.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/9/2015 7:35:01 PM

I think the rastajedi wrote this Future Warning.
This post seems along the line of such works as: 1984 and Brave New World.
The Ras lending this future warning is very informed and creative.

Personally, I hope that each 'awake' person is able to bring enough people to the attention of evil babylon[New World Order] that humanity wins the battle before a situation like this can happen..
Like Ark I said: "They have been testing the microchip openly for at least 10-15 years or more, probably a long time before that in secret."
The mark of the beast is here and now.

It is our responsibility as JAH People to be THE resistance of world-wide babylon enslavement. Spread truth, love, and freedom everywhere the I's go as to beat such evil and dire situations as rastajedi so eloquently warned.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: confused babylonboy Sent: 3/10/2015 10:53:39 AM

seen that is what I keeping away from phones and thoes things, even try fi keep away from this ya computer as much as I can. but it dont seems like anyone wan fi talk about these things face to face.
and i want fi talk about one time when babylon police men caught me they put a microchip in my arm... sadly.
even been having thought and vitions about they putting these kind of shit in me as a child. I dont know but this is a subject i would like to reason about.. bless up

Messenger: confused babylonboy Sent: 3/10/2015 10:55:39 AM

Yes I, as for me it felt like a real prophecy. but i man really hope they want take it this far as it was in the text rasjedi wrote (if he was the one who wrote it).
fire pon babylon trying to controle and manipulate all people for thet own sake.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I