Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4076&start_row=41

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/7/2010 2:20:30 PM

-------------
i shall now leave your forum becuase i cant reason with folk who treat me like an call me an idiot
-------------

Why don't you keep your word

Messenger: Ras Mikael Enoch Sent: 10/7/2010 10:21:22 PM

Greetings Ark,
Yeah I am through with the information that is
really key to battling with the batty forces of evil.
One must overstand the mindset of our adversaries,
those that war against Ras Tafari, Christians and
other concerned individuals...
I LIVE in the San Francisco Bay Area, and Lord,
I have seen it all.,
and I truly love the Rasta Generation Band.
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/earthquake.wav
[lol] - I mean really.

I wholeheardetly agree with the ability for you and
yours, and this WONDERFUL FORUM !, to censor people
and place their comments 'hidden', or even 'wickedness'.
InI truly want to conform to this newsgroup !
I do not want to destroy this website in any way,
I love Selassie I people, and it would be a sin to
do anything that would insult the creator or moderator
of this website. There was a ton of work that went into
creating this website and I am amazed, and I am in wonder
and I love to be here, it is like some sort of refuge,
in an evil world....Ark, can you save me, in this deluge
of water....that gold Holy container of the 10
Commandments....in Axum or wherever.....
Ark you are Itiopian vibes.
I cannot war with you !
Jah Love is what I send.
I hope you are well and happy in life.

As you maybe can tell, I had a set of righteously
shocking reggae radio programs, and it really turns me on,
InI really get a kick out of controversial issues,
especially those that society shuns away from.
I usually aim for that weak spot,
and go in for the kill.
Sound Burial ?
I am the Overtaker ! (lol)
That is what Jah wants me to do, I know it.

Once again, I want to be a 'light' to the wonderful
Itiopian, Jamaican, Africans, and InI's original
calling, the peoples of Melanesia.....linking up
together to conquer Babylon, the Devil and this
evil world that unfortunately is run by Satan.

Ark, blessings to you.
I want to have a peaceful and jah love relationship
with all here -- if some find InI's observations
about this world here, offensive, then please inform I,
I love debate....
I have an unusual ability to draw from an amazing
list of documents that support almost each and
every point I make.

Have a great day 'Ark' !
I know that great things are contained
in YOU !
You are Gold !

" Love Jah And Live "

What Bunny Wailer wrote
on his album cover, that
he so gracefully signed
when he came to L.A. years
ago, for the first time
in years.....

Ark, Love Jah and Live.

Ras Mikael Enoch
* Martyr For Jah

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/8/2010 3:28:12 AMHidden - Wickedness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 10/8/2010 4:40:49 AM

Messenger: raskiowa Sent: 3/16/2011 12:09:14 PM

bredren Ark I, I have much raspect as i can see you are a man of much knowledge and overstanding who has done much reasoning with himself and others to attain these heights. I didnt get a chance to read through this whole reason and i am pretty new to the site. but i would like to ask for your perspective on my perspective. I see the scripture speaking against homosexuality, yet werent all men, no matter their mind state, created by the same hand? And even though the book speaks against it, whom is to stop love? is it even possible to stop love? Yet my larget question/concern is this: pure and simple, not accepting a man based on his lifestlye, so long as he is peaceful and a contribution to the world of good, is not equality. How can scripture speak of so much love, peace, brotherhood and unity, yet deny a man or woman their freedom of choice based not on acts of good vs. evil, but of acts that actually have love behind them. MAny of these people are very very good people. who have more right to live and a better chance at entering a such a wonderful place at thir time of judgment than most "normal" folks. but normal folks are a product of babylon no doubt so theres a slight hole in my logic. none the less, hoomosexuals and heterosxuals are the same. as are all men and women. is denying homosexuals their right to live, or denying them the satisfaction of knowing they are good yet still wont make it to zion, equality? im not so sure. i would love to hear from you as your wisdom surpasses mine.

BLessed are the peacemakers, for they shall inherit the earth.

I strive for truth in all aspects of my life. Thank you so much for your time and to you, and/or whoever created this wonderful website. it is a true oasis inna babylon. a refuge.

Love, raspect, unity, balance. Life! Peace unto all. Jah love unto all.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/16/2011 1:35:45 PM

Homosexuality is sin and a satanic inversion of the normal sexual act between Man and Woman (which God created to bring forth New Life).

I don't advocate going out and killing gays, but homosexuality is a sin as the Bible says. And there isn't a need to kill them, because they have already killed themselves.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2011 8:39:36 PM

Kiowa, it is better if you just read from the beginning of this topic and see what I have said. I have already said anything I would say in response to you.

If after you read what I have posted (there are several posts throughout this topic), you have any questions regarding what I have said, go ahead and ask.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/22/2011 1:06:20 AM

lol
why this neva happen to i?
why in all my years of trodding,mi have yet to meet a man who call himself Ras who would say such things. Only on the net mi get fi see dem tings

"acts that actually have love behind them"

really? DAT is your reasoning?

next time yuh meet a pedophile and dem tell yuh that love is behind dem acts,mek sure yuh apply your theory there as well and let i know how dat works out fi yuh

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/22/2011 5:00:07 AM

Blessed love Lord and Empress

Jah set the end from the beginning. selah.
I dont support homo but I wouldn't cast them away. I was one of the most wrong people before I come to overstanding of Rastafari livety and I believe its possible for a homo to turn from his ways in the end and sight the Right. selah. I wont be against them now that I think Im in the Right. Redemption. selah.
with that said, the soul which has been wicked from beginning is the soul which is wicked now and will perish unless it repent. selah.
Christ come for the poor and have nots. poor also in knowledge and have not overstanding. I will rather keep them close and reason.
Correct I if Im wrong with a heart of love. selah.

Messenger: raskiowa Sent: 3/24/2011 1:21:04 PM

no Fikre Jahnhoi, i did not mean pedophile. THAT is something entirely diffrerent. that is an unspeakable horror against people, i have family member who have had this happen to them. What i was speaking of, was the love between two people, regardless of what sex they are. does love know limits? is there an end to love? i come with no disrespect. merely as a humble young man seeking for guidance among wise people. please do not assume those things of i. and i said nothing of pedophiles in the first place...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I