Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4076&start_row=31

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/7/2010 3:33:52 AM

I did have a lot of respect for the rasta movement , but on visiting this site i realize that some of your views apear to be no better than a national front supporters views in that they are discriminatory, as you might of guessed i'm a WHITE BOY an i'm definatley not a rasta an wouldnt want to be one after what i've heard on this forum, the only people who talked any sense on here was empress n, an still looking an the Ras that came out on here(no doubt youve already ostracized him)but total respect to him for standing up for his rights,something that i respected the Rasta movement for, but it seems that "human rights" doesnt include the rights of gay or lesbian people, thats right "people" not subhumans as some of you on here class them as,well personaly i think that those of you who are Homophobes (an dont try to justify that your not by using the bible, after all the bible was written by men so is subject to mistakes)are yourselves walking in darkness an after your unfriendly holier than thou attitudes i shall now leave your forum becuase i cant reason with folk who treat me like an call me an idiot i am 53 years of age an a grandad an ive experienced much in my lifetime, but i cant abide with those who are impolite but of course you will twist this around like you do an point it at me, granted i slung a few angry words at you but that was after reading your unreasonable words in your "batty boy" thread an this one.
None of us realy know what is gonna happen when we die, an we can all feel like we are there when we are on a high from reading certain words. but words an thoughts an deeds can heal or cripple
so everytime you point the finger in thought, word an deed you are no better than anyone else who has these views, you are only a step away from "gay bashing" i bet you would be up for that if it was permitted, just like some of the muslims who stone people for trying to be themselves. WAKE UP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/7/2010 3:50:10 AM

I SUGGEST YOU STUDY THIS YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING YOU WHO DISCRIMINATE...an you call ME an idiot, thats rich.

Homophobia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Part of a series of articles on
Discrimination
General forms
Ableism · Ageism · Caste
Classism · Colorism · Genism
Heightism · Linguicism · Lookism
Mentalism · Racism · Rankism
Religious · Sexism · Sexualism
Sizeism · Speciesism · Weightism
Xenophobia

Specific forms
[show]Social
Adultism · Androphobia
Anti-Albinism
Anti-homelessness
Anti-intellectualism
Anti-Masonry · Antisemitism
Audism · Biphobia · Childism
Cronyism · Elitism (academic)
Ephebiphobia · Gerontophobia · Gynophobia
Heteronormativity · Heterophobia
Heterosexism · Homophobia · Homonegativity
Leprosy stigma · Lesbophobia
Misandry · Misanthropy
Misogyny · Nepotism · Pediaphobia
Reverse discrimination · Transphobia
Triumphalism

[show]Ethnic National
Albanian · American · Arab
Armenian · Brahmin · British · Canadian
Catalan · Chilean · Chinese
English · Estonia · European · French
Gentiles · German · Haitian · Hispanic
Igbo · Indian · Iranian · Irish · Israel
Italian · Japanese · Jewish · Korean
Malay · Manchu · Mexican
Polish · Portuguese · Quebec · Roma
Romanian · Russian · Scottish
Serbian · Slavs · Soviets
Turkish · Ukrainian

[show]Religious
Ahmadiyya · Atheism
Bahá'í · Catholicism
Christianity · Hinduism · Islam
Judaism 1 2
Mormonism · Neopaganism
New religious movements
Protestantism
Shi'a Islam · Zoroastrianism

Manifestations
Blood libel · Eliminationism
Ethnic cleansing · Ethnocide
Employment · Mortgage
Gay bashing
Gendercide · Genocide
Hate crime · Hate speech
Lynching · Pogrom · Police brutality · Religious persecution · Slavery

Policies
Discriminatory
Age/Racial/Religious/Sex segregation
Apartheid · Ethnocracy
Ghetto benches · Jewish quota
Jim Crow laws · Internment
Numerus clausus · Nuremberg Laws
MSM blood donor controversy
Racial quota
Redlining · Sodomy law

Anti-discriminatory
Civil rights · Desegregation
Emancipation · Equal opportunity
Integration · Universal access

Related
Affirmative action
All-women shortlists
Black Economic Empowerment (BEE)
Employment equity (Canada)
Forced busing (U.S.)
Individual and group rights
Reparation · Reservation (India)

International law
CDE · CEDAW · CERD · CRPD · ILO C100 · ILO C111 · ILO C169 · Protocol No. 12 ECHR

Other forms
Adultcentrism · Afrocentrism
Americentrism · Androcentrism
Anthropocentrism · Black supremacy
Chronocentrism · Economic
Ethnocentrism · Eurocentrism
Genetic · Gynocentrism · Indigenism
Jingoism · Sinocentrism
White supremacy · Xenocentrism

Related topics
Abuse · Bigotry · Diversity · Eugenics
Hatred · Oppression
Political correctness · Prejudice
Religious intolerance · Tolerance

Discrimination portal

This box: view • talk • edit

Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, and in some cases transgender and intersex people. Definitions refer variably to antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and irrational fear.[1][2][3] Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination[1][2] and violence on the basis of a perceived non-heterosexual orientation. In a 1998 address, author, activist, and civil rights leader Coretta Scott King stated that "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood."[4]

Among more discussed forms are institutionalized homophobia (e.g. religious and state-sponsored[5]), lesbophobia – the intersection of homophobia and sexism directed against lesbians, and internalized homophobia – a form of homophobia among people who experience same-sex attraction regardless of whether or not they identify as LGBT.

Two words originate from homophobia: homophobic (adj.) and homophobe (n.), the latter word being a label for a person who displays homophobia or is thought to do so.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/7/2010 4:46:26 AM

HE THAT IS UNJUST,
LET HIM BE UNJUST STILL:

AND HE WHICH IS FILTHY,
LET HIM BE FILTHY STILL:

AND HE THAT IS RIGHTEOUS,
LET HIM BE RIGHTEOUS STILL:

AND HE THAT IS HOLY,
LET HIM BE HOLY STILL!

(The Revelation of Saint John the Divine, Chapter 22, verse 11)

HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 10/7/2010 5:39:06 AM

hi.
Im RootsTafarI.
Im a homophobe.
no. I dont have a problem with that.

tsk now I know the definition of homophobe.. Im not scared of these people. I dislike em and wouldnt want to be friends wit them. if I had a relative who is either of those; transgender, fag etc, I would completely cut them off from I life. I sight dat even talkin to these 'freaks' is like Im supporting what dem do. thanks but no thanks.

it just make I wonder, when dem stole, Jah neva downstroyed dem immediately. when dem coverted wit other people's spouses, Jah neva downstroyed dem immediately. but when dem go into bunghole dealing, Jah come straight away! what do you think soulsurvivor about dat one?

p.s I wouldn be violent on another. just mean I would 'discipline' my youths.

Messenger: A.M Sent: 10/7/2010 6:06:49 AM

Greetings all, Soulsurvivor, If you read the Bible and accept its teachings then you should Know what it says about homosexuality, You should Know what is says about Discrimination of any Form, there is a difference between Being discriminative and being against wickedness. This two are not the same. Haile selassie says that the H.I.M glory in the Bible therefore We as the Sons and Daughters Of H.I.M must and Glory in the Bible. Jah says in many places in the scripture" Am the Lord and Change not" why then must we conform to the so call new age movement of perversity and wickedness, there is nothing new under the sun, what was wrong in the times of the destruction of sodom and gomorah is still wrong today. When the Rasta's them burn wickedness and abomination it is because their FATHER gave them that power as It is written:In Revelation 19:15

" And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

So if their Lord and savior has this power the they too have that power as it is written in Psalm 149;6-9:

Psa 149:6 [Let] the high [praises] of God [be] in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand;

Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, [and] punishments upon the people;

Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

So them Soulsurvior " If I mann is offended by the Children who bring the Truth of the Master, How much more offended will I mann be when the Master HIM self starts burning the fire" meditate about it mann.

Messenger: Ras Mikael Enoch Sent: 10/7/2010 7:51:16 AMHidden - Offensive
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ras Mikael Enoch Sent: 10/7/2010 8:04:02 AMHidden - Offensive
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/7/2010 10:28:54 AM

The "Ras that came out here"?

There has never in history and never will be in the future any RasTafarI that comes out to say they are homosexual, that is totally impossible.

Yes survivor, we know you are not RasTafarI. People like you think RasTafarI is something to want to be, or to look into to see if you want to be. RasTafarI people are RasTafarI people, you either are or you are not, it is not a group to join, it is the manifestation of the Saints of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

If you actually Iverstood who RasTafarI people are, you would never talk about the "Ras that came out here". There may exist people who are homosexual and who imagine that they are Rasta, but not a single one of them are or ever will be. And the inverse is completely impossible, there will never be a RasTafarI person who imagines that they are homosexual, such imagination and wickedness could never enter the mind of RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/7/2010 11:37:45 AM

Mikael, you just made two posts in a row about rimming and other disgusting details. I hope you are finished your point, and would have hoped your point was finished earlier just by merely saying it, without going on and on about it. I and I don't want the forum being filled with such talk, it is putting the vibes in the wrong place.

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/7/2010 12:46:48 PMHidden - Wickedness
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I