Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2121&start_row=31

FINAL SAY! BLESSINGS!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 12:30:44 PM

and some of you like to talk about Oneness....

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 12:31:58 PM

its alright though, i have seen your reply the last time i asked about Oneness of InInInInI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 12:33:00 PM

lol "next man"

gets stranger by the minute this place

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 12:37:22 PM

Yes, I do, I see what you mean. Do you see what I mean?
If a sinner comes to your door and beg bread, will you give him a stone?
If a sinner comes to you door and beg water, will you give him vinegar?
Will you be remembered as the saint or the hypocrite?

They say of me:
She gives to who asks.
She feeds those who are hungry.
She answers those who have questions.
She was the light in dark places, by her example were the multitudes led to the light.

What can they say of you?
That you burned who was on fire already?
That you beat who was already beaten?
That you condemed who was already condemed?

If you come across a sinner bleeding in the street, will you walk pass?
Not I. I will show a sinner the light of God, I will wash him and put him in clean robes. I will show him the way of rightiousness by being mercifull. I will give him bread and water. I will put shoes on his feet. I will give him the words that God has given to me. And if he leave my house and continue to sin, let God deal with him justly. Not I.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 12:44:08 PM

Actually, you dont see what i mean. if you did, you wouldnt have written the rest of the things you wrote

but ofcourse, you know me very well dont you,

keep believing that

i will tell you a little fact'

if you ever met i, you would eat your words

lol and NO i am not saying i will make you eat your words

but reality would slap you in your face five minutes after meeting me

Blessed Love, I am done here

Rastafari Love and Ises

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 1:09:37 PM

If you knew me, you would know that there is no need of random statments laced with disrespect. You would know that I hear reason, facts and evidence. If you feel I have missed you point it is because of this fact.
Where are your facts and evidence? I have asked, others have asked, I am still waiting. You dissagree with me, but you don't prove your point.
Furthermore, the rest of the post (after "Yes, I do, I see what you mean.") wasn't about you, it was a further illustration of my point. My point being, who is rightious has no need to fear of being dirtied by sinners. What is done is done. Why damn ones self by damning another?
Still further, you find me the post where I claim to know you and I will appologise for my assumption. I am under the impression that your point is that burning out injustice will lead the lambs away from the slaughter. If I am wrong, please explain it to me further. My point is, burning a lamb sends them away from you as quickly as possible. Flies don't like vinegar, the like sugar.
If a child plays with matches and you yell at the child, "No! Don't do that!" the child will think that you don't like them. If you get down on one knee and say "Sweetheart, these matches are dangerous, please don't play with this fire." and you follow that with a hug and an example such as "Remember how the stove is hot? Matches are hot like the stove" that child will always remeber that matches are bad and you love them.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 2:13:18 PM

this is humorous.....Ises

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 2:37:26 PM

sorry i ever opened my mouth

Jah guide and Watch over you all
Selassie I the First

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 2:50:07 PM

do not say anything to me because i wont see it, dont waste your breath.
Do not say anything about me, unless you are low enough to talk behind a manīs back, whoever you might be

Special sorry to Ark I, blessed Idren, it is a sad thing, but i actually remember when this was a site for Rastafari. I wont even pretend that it is anymore. I give thanks for thy diligent works in HIM service, May Jah bless the I and all thy family. Love, Honour and Respect. Same goes to all RASTAFARI Idren, Them that are called by HIS name and Live by HIS words
Any of I idren wish to speak to I, im sure you can find my email somewhere in here

Let righteousness cover the earth as the waters cover the sea

Rastaman gone over

Jah guide and Watch over you all
SELASSIE I THE FIRST
King Alpha Queen Omega Liveth and Reigneth Foriver
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/29/2007 3:12:45 PM

Ises Ras KebreAB
Are you leaving the forum or am I misreading? I hope I misread, every lion/lioness should live to fight and reason another day - no matter what. Ites won't always agree, and reasonings degenerated into bickering and name-calling many a time to levels that surprise I, but hold firm Aya. If you believe this site is forwarding the movement of Jah then stay and ensure that happens. Your voice has to be heard here too - and who will I reason with on music ; )?
Bless I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I