Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2121&start_row=1

FINAL SAY! BLESSINGS!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/28/2007 11:16:08 PM

BATTYNESS IS ABOMINATION!!!

All these posts and rediculous arguing aver a single FACT, YA HEAR? NUFF SAID

Jah Word is Jah Word as ive said many times now......if you dont overstand.....well....your dumb......and you WILL Real-Eyes one day.

Jah RasTafarI has no loopholes like the man made Babylon Shitstem InI haffi Live in. Life is not a fuckin game......ABOMINATION BURN!!! BE SNUFFED OUT!! InI nah hear for fun....InI nah fear no thing......Earth is tight and everything but we not here for shits and giggles....... We are here to Serve up Jah Judgement.....Jah Ighteous Shine Pure and Bright....

Blood a gon run thru da streets of Babylon. Judgement. YOU CANNOT RUN FROM THE CREATOR OF ALL BEING.....YOU CANNOT HIDE.....JAH RASTAFARI SEE ALL!!!

this is to all the Ones out there that think that Wickedness, deceit, materialism, lies all have "times" that they are "ok".......FIRE!!!
ya nice precious peacful little world is gonna be filled with death, destruction, despair, panic, famine, desolation.........Fire for the Wicked. Always Jah Light Rise Up!

Jah Livity is not a joke...so dont pose tuff if ya dont have it...RasTafarI Stand Alone.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/29/2007 5:08:37 AM

Praises Aya, Change the words batty to Black, Rastafari to White Supremacy and you'll see how ridiculous you sound Aya. Its sad the prejudices in this forum are comparable to those of White Supremacist groups, but some of the things people write read like this.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 5:27:26 AM

Are you always going to weaken yourself like this ?? Do you know how ridiculous YOU sound living your life as a comparison to others?? why can you know Right and let it be enough for you?
Anyway i wont bother, go ahead with your ways

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 5:53:39 AM

i know rask is speaking to himself and all of his bigot friends

what a joke it is to think that they can spew this filth and still think that they stand on some high ground.

they are so lost they can't even see how much they sound like kkk members.

keep talking and they keep getting lower

it is sad

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/29/2007 5:56:56 AM

"always going to weaken yourself like this" Weak Aya I read that right. Lol! Weak because I recognise human diversity, weak because I recognise cultural practices of people, weak because I can empathise with prejudices against others, weak because I see God as all-loving and all-embracing reflected in every expression of life and love - Give thanks then for this "weakness" in I character for I sure feel as strong in intellect and spirit, as strong as the dreaded warrior Samson, and embracing all makes I feel as great as Incient Empress Makeda and it feels wonderful. Ras KebreAB, I wish I could share I feeling with you and 'weaken' your dislike and intolerance. Bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 8:20:49 AM

Yes i, keep embracing pollution

Thank you all, its been a wonderful and enlightening couple of day. Glad to know you all finally

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 8:35:27 AM

I hope you all thrive and prosper here...ofcourse this place is MADE for ones such as you

I shake the dust off i feet, i hope you all are happy together

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 8:40:24 AM

Yes i, keep embracing pollution

Thank you all, its been a wonderful and enlightening couple of day. Glad to know you all finally

thank you for saying what i was thinking rask (and if i could use even smaller letters for your name i would----you have earned it)

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 8:49:50 AM

srry couldnt hear you

take that thing out of your mouth first sodomite

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 8:52:17 AM

Igziahbeher imareh, alemawek new yehen meyameta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I