Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2121&start_row=21

FINAL SAY! BLESSINGS!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 10:54:18 AM

Bekefu bota ayetaleh igziabher
Anten ketalehem, betesebhen yemaratchew

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 11:49:40 AM

help..ha!...RASTAFARI!!!...maybe i can help One better overstand i words.....Jah Bless.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 11:52:10 AM

you just dont get it do you....."it is very sad to hear their hate but also very important."

what u dont get is the fact that i have no hate in I heart....i cleanse wit Jah Fiyah for they sake....out of Love......Ya cyant go a Zion wit hate in ya heart.....Iteopians a walk inna Iteous way...

Messenger: Forward Live Up Sent: 8/29/2007 11:52:22 AM

The great whore a perversin wickedness
battybwoy sodomite lesbian
The kings of the earth made drunk with the vine of fornication
Weary woosy to be dressed in the same pollution

Matthew 11

21 Woe unto thee, Chorasin! woe unto thee Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

Gospel of Grace

Revelation 19
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of the Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 11:54:33 AM

HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!!!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 12:15:33 PM

Matthew 11

[4] Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
[5] The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
[6] And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
[7] And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
[8] But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
[9] But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
[10] For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
[11] Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
[12] And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
[13] For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
[14] And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
[15] He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
[16] But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
[17] And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
[18] For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
[19] The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
[20] Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:

Revelation 19

[6] And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
[7] Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
[8] And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
[9] And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
[10] And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 12:21:50 PM

battyness still not gon last.....it still gon burn out.....no changin it......I Give Ises.

and also.....give praise for the Scripture Sistren......it always nice to hear Jah Word.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 12:26:54 PM

It is a sad thing when ones cannot see that the reason ini throw so much fire on these people is so that they be not condemned, but instead ini are accused of condemning them

Love without the courage to tell the ones that you love when they are doing wrong.
Watching your loved ones wallow in pollution and keeping quite, no, keeping quite is one thing ,but encouraging them, enforcing their false beliefs by talking about animals as if we are supposed to take our example from them , talking about African cultures as if everything to come out of Africa is well and good

If that is the love some want, they can have it, i dont want even a little bit of it

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 12:27:31 PM

While you are so worried about the fate of the next man, you will find yourself paying for your own sins of judging and condeming. If it is so that they burn, you will be burning right next to those you hate so much. Look in a mirror, see that log? No? How about the stone in your hand?
Those who threw stones at a condemed man on his way to cruxifiction believed themselves rightious. Don't forget that. Good luck.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 12:29:37 PM

see what i mean

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I