Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2121&start_row=11

FINAL SAY! BLESSINGS!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 9:06:51 AM

keep talking k and i will reply------there is no way i will let a bigot have the last hateful word

love is the way and as empress n said ----conditional love is no love at all

peace and learn

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 9:17:56 AM

Yeker yebeleh

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 9:29:06 AM

Amlak betesebehen yemaratchew, tefatu yante betcha new

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 9:43:08 AM

keep talking k and i will reply------there is no way i will let a bigot have the last hateful word

love is the way and as empress n said ----conditional love is no love at all

peace and learn

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 9:53:58 AM

Le Lidjojeh Aznalehu
Le Enateh Aznalehu
Le Abateh Aznalehu

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/29/2007 10:31:37 AM

Okay, who's not a 5 year old?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/29/2007 10:41:34 AM

Igziahbeher Yebarekesh yene ehet

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/29/2007 10:41:52 AM

abomination is to be fixed.....the only way is to show them and burn it out....

all a dem supporters out there for battyness and abomination of the sort, you ALL will receive judgement for breaking Jah Cammandment, for supporting harlotry....and men lying with men.....it goes against what Jah say.

Dont tell I i dont have Love for every manifestation pon we earth and abroad. with all love an raspect.....you supporters of this batty bullshit dont fuckin know me at all......yall have never seen i face, you people will never accept I, you will constantly reject Jah RasTafarI time and time again.......until the last time you say piss off to Jah Imighty and tell HIM "its not right....what about the Love.." Blah Blah blah blah blah blah fuckin blah. Jah Imighty RasTafarI King HaIle Selassie I is not gonna sit there an justify if your wrongs are somhow right......FIRE!!!!! BLOOD AND THUNDER PON YOU FOOLISH PEOPLE!!! FIYAH!!!

this topic is one that should not be discussed. because its so fuckin simple to understand. JAH SAY MEN NOT LYE WIT MEN. DO YOU NEED FINETICS? WHATS YOUR ISSUE?

do you sit at your computer and really try to make we go with your ways? FIRE! JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Any thing I can help....anything i have a choice in the matter....if i have the chioce to either Listen to Jah word and HIM commandments( which is what i will choose EVERY TIME, no matter other options) OR come with the "One Love" hippie bullshit and set desire over order and trodition.

....YOU MAKE THE CHOICE........whether you know that your doing wrong or you have no clue that your doing wrong......will not change the fact that the Lord is servin u some judgement.....Goodluck(even though InI all knw luck doesnt exist, so better yet...goodchoice, goodkarma, goodEar...to listen)

wickedness a be burned out......nuff said bout it.....

"weak because I see God as all-loving and all-embracing reflected in every expression of life and love"

....WEAK BECAUSE YOU DONT SEE REALITY. YOU LIVE IN A WONDERLAND.
Yes Jah Loves the Prayer that a been Irated......but havnt ya read about the Omega in the Ible....? or the plagues.....the death....the despair...........the wars.......you better be ready if you keep troddin on the dangerous grounds you on.....be careful. Jah Bless the I. I know you all!!! Fire for dem Wicked out there.

Study Ones Ible Idren....Crucial! Jah Bless InI in this Concrete Jungle. Hlep InI to burn out dem Evil ways of Babylon.

First you shall be exposed.....then Jah shall place wrath pon ya ways.

HAILE I SELASSIE I (((JAH))) RASTAFARI HOLA IMMANUEL.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 10:50:07 AM

empress n.

i,m not sure who this is directed towards,

"Okay, who's not a 5 year old?"

but i will be straight up with you ---- i will not allow a bigot to have the last word ---a word that would be the first to be read by a new visitor to the board. so if you are refering to me --then so be it ----just remember the vast majority of people we meet are not hateful like these here --but it is the bigots who tend to be the loudest.

it is very sad to hear their hate but also very important.

in the end love always wins

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/29/2007 10:51:22 AM

you need help nick

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I