Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6911&start_row=1

show me

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/20/2018 8:57:41 AM

show me an African or any other indigenous culture, spiritual and or religious belief system that uses king James or Christendom teachings to define itself.

British history and historians has painted James as an imbecile, and all Christianity outside of the catholic as protestant coming from Henry the 6th, who wanted to marry someone else after marrying his brothers wife, who by the way was the daughter of Isabella and Ferdinand the king and queen of Spain, who happen to be the same ones who gave Columbus the ships to go to India, where planting the seeds of the trans Atlantic routes for the forceful removal of Africans to the West Indies.....so please if you will...show me.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/20/2018 9:50:12 AM

Ok.. H.I.M's Ethiopia.. "Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke. Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible." Haile Selassie Revised Amharic Bible circa 1961. Not KJV but most definitely "Christendom".. Lol thats what the Jehovah Whiteness say..

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/20/2018 9:56:39 AM

not good enough.....come again...reread the question and then speak

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/20/2018 11:25:15 AM

Yeah, well for some reason, those words of Haile Selassie are dissmissed and ignored.. The Solomonic Dynasty of Ethiopian Monarchy has, as stated by H.I.M: "No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has -- CONTINUED TO GROW IN THE HEARTS OF ETHIOPIANS."

show me an African or any other indigenous culture, spiritual and or religious belief system that uses king James or CHRISTENDOM TEACHINGS TO DEFINE ITSELF. There is your question and there is a definite answer just off the top of my head.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/20/2018 11:25:55 AM

And he corrected the KJV with the Revised Amharic Bible. Metsehaf Kidus. The book of the seven seals as prophesied by Rev 5:5

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 2/20/2018 3:54:56 PM

and the mystery word isssss.......KJV

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/20/2018 4:05:52 PM

You do realize that 'King James' was a black man that bablyon flip flop and basterdize right?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/27/2018 3:38:27 PM

This is fakenews. James was a European who has had over 100 portraits what about the other 99? Lol. He was also a documented homosexual. James was also the son of Mary Stuart and Henry Darnley, known Catholics. So the above video claiming he is an Ethiopic Hebrew LOL is again fakenews. You cant be a Jew or Hebrew with a catholic mother. You should also know that in those times in England a person was known to be dark or even black if they had dark hair and dark eyes....

His Father:

His Mother:

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/27/2018 4:01:55 PM

And still, the whole point is asanine as despite James being a homosexual and European..... even if he was the black panther, he played no role in his translation which was carried out by a team of europeans

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/28/2018 8:13:35 AM

Garvey's Africa,
I sense such anger & hostility in your worlds. Our greatest weapon to fight against Babylon is LOVE, my brother. And, of course, we need to Love one another first, and show respect to those others expressing their thoughts here.
Just food for thought, my Brother

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I