Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6911&start_row=21

show me

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 6:44:54 AM

Eleazer - thankyou King. And I agree with your sentiments completely. Respect Iah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 6:46:49 AM

Nesta - When I mention Blackness it offends you. Now when I mentioned homosexuality being a bad thing this offends you too? The Bible claims homosexuality is an abomination and offensive to God. Most African cultures have outlawed homosexuality in a similar manner. And I have YET to meet a Rastafari who embraces homosexuality or homosexuals.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 6:57:14 AM

To ras ravins first post-

There is NO such thing as 'indigenous' in terms of African peoples culture / history in relation to ANYTHING Christian or Islamic.

Hebrew? Maaybe...... those other 2? Not at all.

And Yes this includes Ethiopian Chrsitiandom - NOT indigenous. And as I think Ras Ravin already knows; this point is SO important to many of InI Rastafari

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2018 12:13:43 PM

My own brother was a homosexual and he was one of the most righteous human beings that JAH ever created to walk on this earth. His LOVE and KINDNESS were exemplary for anyone to aspire to. i&I been a dedicated Rasta for a long, long time and i&I embraced my brother. So there's one RastafarI who embraced a homosexual. Ponder that.

PEACE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2018 1:04:23 PM

Homosexuality and righteousness are an oxymoron. If my brother was a homosexual I would disown him.

How can 1 be a Rastaman and accept homosexuality? Is the next stage a homosexual joining the forum and claiming to be Ras? Lol Wickedness is wickedness. Man to Wombman is Jah law

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/9/2018 1:56:30 PM

GARVEY'S AFRICA - You are a very, very sad human being. I pity you, my brother.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/9/2018 2:16:09 PM

Homosexuality is a disgusting perversion. Just as paedophilia is.. Funny how the system praises them both.. Diametrically opposed to Jah word and law.. No life created from gays, just death

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2018 6:08:51 PM

^Exactly Iah.

It's known that I have some big disputes with the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and their views on religion and the divinity of HIM.

But the Abuna couldn't have put this any better

Patriarch of Ethiopian Orthodox Church, Abuna Paulos stated:
(re: homosexuals....)
For people to act in this manner, they have to be dumb, stupid like animals. We
strongly condemn this behaviour. They have to be disciplined and their acts
discriminated, they have to be given a lesson (Behind the Mask, 2009).

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2018 6:10:44 PM

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/10/2018 3:26:16 AM

i&I been Rasta from creation. One of the blessings this old Rasta receive surviving in Babylon with only His Majesty since youth to guide i is patience. The Righteous have no hurries, no worries because Righteousness Idureth forIver & wickedness die out. Even a fool's misunderstanding fades away in time.

When wickedness confronts, find power in the knowledge that:

-The Truth is the Truth and it can never change
-Wickedness have no power of its own; it’s a parasite that has to suck its energy from Life to propagate & it die without a host, but JAH LOVE and Compassion for Ivery precious human Life Idureth for Iver.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I