Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6911&start_row=11

show me

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2018 9:56:17 AM

Haha ok Garveys.. So you dismiss the fact that much of Europe had Black nobility? From Germany to Russia to Rome.. An erased and replaced history that is very easy to find... But it seems like you are content in taking cover in babylons version.. THAT is the 'fake news' that you speak.. But then again, you dont even recognize the Hebrews as being black... Sad really. Hate the truth and those who work to uncover it, then run back under babylons umbrella of events, even though you claim to 'burn babylon'........

You should read this book.. Might clear some of the basics up for you..
Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2018 10:17:11 AM

How is this new to you?

Black Nobility of Europe

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/28/2018 2:21:42 PM

Garvey's Africa is not speaking in anger, he is just stating facts. We shouldn't try to change history to fit a particular narrative. The links Hemphill is posting is not real history its pseudo-history. Hemphill has also tried to state that the Earth is flat. I don't have anything against Hemphill but we can't spread pseudo-history or conspiracy theories and claim that it is reality.

There is no historical evidence of a "black" King James. The Moors (Islamic African Berbers) ruled Spain for hundreds of years, but not England.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/28/2018 2:57:25 PM

A deeper study can be done aside from the few basic links i have posted on the subject.. Maybe i need to start up a thread specific to this and expand upon the reasoning.. And as far as REAL history goes, or 'conspiracy theory'. Keep this in mind. "These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and of thinly screened operations ever known" Haile Selassie..

The technocratic oligarchy that runs this system has worked to completely flip reality.. Therefore, we must always seek the truth and dig through the LAYERS of what has been hidden or covered up

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/28/2018 3:53:05 PM

Eleazar,
Point taken. Perhaps I am mistaken about Garvey's Africa speaking in anger or hostility. It is only a sense I get from the words he chooses and their construct, nothing for certain at all. It is perhaps not necessary or appropriate here to try to suggest or impute the emotion of another person based solely on the tone of their writing.
Good comment. Thank you, Brother.

One People

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 3/1/2018 6:53:12 AM

GA, long time iya. We are together only please help i overs one thing,

Does this mean the the I,
the real european king james man had no responsibility at all for the invention of the KJV? Why bcause it was cookin in the oven for so long?
What was the time period difference of k. James commpared to council of nicea release of said version?
Give thankhs

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/1/2018 1:16:04 PM

Eleazar,
I’d just like to offer a small bit of editorial advice as words can be very powerful and invoke strong emotions in the audience to whom we address them. You might want to consider selecting another expression besides “conspiracy theories” to disparage or dismiss the information provided by Brother Hemphill. In point of fact, the CIA in the 1960s played a prominent role in popularizing (but not inventing) terms such as “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorist”, using its powerful mass media apparatus, to discredit and ridicule narratives that contradicted the official government narratives of events or actions. As such, it seems like a disrespectful expression to bring into this forum as a means to dismiss the beliefs of another brother. There are plenty of other ways to express your observation that a specific narrative lacks credibility in your opinion instead of borrowing from the very lexicon of the Babylon System and using a phrase which that repugnant System has promoted as a disciplinary tool to intimidate people into walking lock step with its official narratives (which themselves are so often either distortions or outright fabrications).
Just a suggestion, my Brother. No offense intended as I very much appreciated the overall sentiment of your comment.
LOVE & PEACE, Brother

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/1/2018 5:21:45 PM

GARVEY'S AFRICA,
Conflict baiting with repeated references to homosexuality is very upsetting to see in a forum dedicated to RastafarI.
Shame on you.
I will cast no pearl here as one who sows discord isn't worthy...

PEACE & Healing be with you

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 6:39:14 AM

Ok.

Hemphill brother. The fact there have been African nobility in Europe is of no direct correlation to the lineage of King James. As I said, his mother and father are KNOWN. They are known to be Catholics for 1 and so RastafariSabbathical claiming Jame as an Ethiopic Hebrew is impossible as to be so you need a Hebrew parent for 1.
Next, if we KNOW who his parents are and they are clearly white, and we have a majority of paintings of KJ himself being white as I provided. Then it stands to reason to assume in all likelihood James was a whiteman.
Next, if we understand the context of being dark and black in those times could refer to a white man with dark hair and dark eyes, or a slightly hyperpigmented white man - such as an Italian or Greek person by todays standards; is this not highly relevant?
Finally and MOST importantly - the KJV was created by a team of rsearchers / translators under authority of KJ but KJ himself played no part in it as he was not a scholar. Given you brought up KJ being black AFTER Ras Ravin asked of any AFRICAN peoples who used the KJV....... why does it MATTER the race of KJ if the people who made the KJV were a team of Europeans??

This is important - KING JAMES did not translate the KJV. A team of people did it for him. Just as Haile Selassie I did not translate his bible - a team of people did it for him!

Blessed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 6:43:44 AM

Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 3/1/2018 11:53:12 AM

GA, long time iya. We are together only please help i overs one thing,

Does this mean the the I,
the real european king james man had no responsibility at all for the invention of the KJV? Why bcause it was cookin in the oven for so long?
What was the time period difference of k. James commpared to council of nicea release of said version?
Give thankhs

Ises Evison Matafale,

I mentioned again in my above post. King James did not sit and translate the book himself. A team of European scholars did this under his authority or in his name but he had no part in the direct translation as he as not a scholar. Just as Haile Selassie did not personally translate his version.

From what I understand the KJV was started in 1604 and completed in 1611.
The Council of Nicea was 325 but I do not think this was to translate anything. Just to select which documents already in circulation would be part of the Christian cannon and which were to be rejected etc

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I