Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6329&start_row=71

Is it true that Haile Selassie I dissavowed the legend of descending from Solomon and Sheba to diplomats and royal firends?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 78
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/27/2016 7:59:09 AM

Thank you also for your responses. I enjoyed this reasoning session. Also i have heard of such stories but that's a whole different topic for a different time lol. Selassie I bless.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/27/2016 9:05:41 AM

"Look to the East for the crowning of a Black King, he is the redeemer for the days of deliverance are near

A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it."
--Marcus Garvey

All Rastafarians place emphasis on the divinity of Haile Selassie, but what exactly is the nature of this divinity is often hotly debated. Nonetheless, Emperor Haile Selassie I remains one of the greatest symbols of the Rastafari Movement, traveling around the world spreading the message of PEACE, LOVE, UNITY AND AFRIKAN LIBERATION.

All the saviors who have walked this earth have been revolutionaries whose main purpose was to show people how to live life in accordance with the Most High. All people have this divine essence within them and they all have the power to unleash the their true self and become "anointed ones". The whole purpose of this existence and what must be really emphasized as the ultimate mission of Rastafari is to become one with Jah (become God conscious). The message and life of mystics and saviors has been to highlight this divine path towards GOD CONSCIOUSNESS. Christ himself said, "KNOW YE NOT THAT YE ARE GODS" This is the path of authentic Rastafarians. Rastafarians in this time must continue to strive to embody PEACE, WISDOM, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, LOVE AND UNITY, rooted deeply into the rich ancient soil of Alkebulan.

By Ras Tyehimba

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/articles/The_Re-evolution_of_Rastafari.html

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/27/2016 9:13:56 AM

"If the white man has the idea of a white God, let him worship his God as he desires. If the yellow man’s God is of his race let him worship his God as he sees fit. We, as Negroes, have found a new ideal. Whilst our God has no colour, yet it is human to see everything through one’s own spectacles, and since the white people have seen their God through white spectacles, we have only now started out (late though it be) to see our God through our own spectacles. The God of Issac and the God of Jacob let him exist for the race that believe in the God of Issac and the God of Jacob. We Negroes believe in the God of Ethiopia, the everlasting God- God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, the one God of all ages. That is the God in whom we believe, but we shall worship him though the spectacles of Ethiopia."

The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/27/2016 9:23:59 AM

Nice reasoning RG, beautifully put. Couldn't agree more, blessed love.

One correction, "A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it." was said by Haile Selassie I, not Garvey.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/27/2016 9:28:51 AM

You're right JS!! Give thanks for clarifying!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/27/2016 7:18:02 PM

"Look to the East" hmm maybe this phrase has a deeper more esoteric meaning.
Looking to the East is Masonic language for knowlegde or enlightenment. East is the direction of the Worshipful master in the Masonic Lodge. This more than just a phrase in a play or a line in a book.

It was carefully iterrated

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/27/2016 10:46:41 PM

Good eye VDR! Di I is right!

Look To The East," is a ritual of the first three degrees of Masonry.

The Masons instructed to: "Look to the East, my brothers . . . and behold the seven-pointed star, the great symbol of this degree, with the seven colors of the rainbow"

The Lion of Judah / THE SEVEN SEALS OF CONSCIOUSNESS (Esoterically, the seven seals are the rainbow circle of the spine)

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/28/2016 11:39:50 AM

Anhks and Auset Goddess

I kinda stumbled on that when I heard to masons talkingl a while back, one I knew the other I didnt. The one I knew ask the other had he been "Traveling East". Lol I thought he meant like NY or something because of the way he spoke lol.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 78

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I