Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6318&start_row=41

The political Rasta.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/30/2019 12:04:09 PM

Here are a few thoughts on defeating the Babylon System from the 6th century BC Chinese general & military strategist Sun Tzu's, "The Art of War"; a text so powerfully wise that it is still taught today in just about every war college on the planet.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”

----------------------------------------------------------

We RastafarI will not defeat the Babylon System picking & using its weapons to fight other flesh & blood brethren and sistren co-opted by Babylon to defend it. We cannot defeat the Babylon System fighting in the manner in which it is accustomed to fighting battles. Being a cancer inside of the Babylon System may be a part of our victory, but only to weaken it because wickedness is in Babylon's DNA. We have to wield that weapon which is uniquely ours and against which the Babylon System has no defenses.

Simple acts of kindness, generosity, brotherly & sisterly Love, and Inity in the face of all encouragement to be divided carry with them far more JAH Power than your yourself will ever see with your own eyes and know. The enormous Power of these actions far exceeds your individual perceptions and Babylon is very afraid of them --terrified that they should ever become the exceedingly pervasive norm. So Babylon belittles these acts, call them wimpy and powerless, & engages in perpetual psychological warfare to convince us that our own individual examples, our individual charity, our individual acts of forgiveness, and our expressions of our Love of Imanity are impotent. This is Babylon's lie because Babylon is terrified of the collective power of these things. They contain the power of a revolution. The are the power that STOPS soldiers from firing upon their own citizens once the order to do so has been given.

Most effective of all, Babylon seeks to convince you that your small contributions -- your little act of generosity, your little helpful deed, your little bit of time dedicated to taking someone to the doctor -- are trivial and meaningless. 'Why bother?' ' You can't change anything yourself.' 'You must join something bigger.' These are lies. Lies that are very effective at getting people to give up on doing the small things that make all the great difference. The power of giving a person a hug and a pat on the back is magnified a million times in the Kingdom JAH and His Righteousness. NEVER GIVE UP!

THE POWER OF THE LION OF JUDAH

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/30/2019 2:46:15 PM

There are very few if any examples of Revolution without bloodshed.

But no doubt, that would be preferable where possible.

But you shouldn't tell I in absolutes how we will or will not defeat Babylon. I can give you examples and have done before in which necessary violence has resulted in the emancipation of I people and removal of white colonial rule. Violence to achieve African Emancipation is something Haile Selassie prepared for and preached where necessary

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/31/2019 1:52:12 AM

Read about the People Power Revolution of 1986 in the Philippines.

Babylon pushes our minds to believe that change can only come through violence because Babylon's strong suit is violence. Violence is how Babylon wants to be confronted because Babylon IS GOOD AT VIOLENCE. We have to wield that weapon which is uniquely ours.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/31/2019 3:38:29 PM

Sun Tzu, which I have the audio book version of the Art of War, in general was speaking of military strategy. It can be applied to other things of course but you have to consider these terms first and foremost in order to understand his methodology.

So for example, Sun Tzu talks about different "grounds". These are different conditions where either you or your opponent have an advantage. If you have such an advantage because of the "ground" where you fight then you've pretty much already won the battle. This is what Sun Tzu is talking about, not a scenario which there is no actual confrontation and no soldiers on your side united against the enemy.

Because the reverse is also true.

What we call Babylon has already won militarily because of their "ground"... their positions as well as their instruments of warfare. You will not fight them on this "ground" because it would be suicide to do so. Therefore, they have won against us without fighting. That's the whole point of superior force.

Babylon has invested billions of dollars per year into its military. Therefore this is not the "ground" we can engage on.

By the same token...

If Babylon is using the MIND as "ground" and politics is their preferred method of using human capital as support for their policies... If you can't fight their politics then they have also and again won without having to fight you at all. And there is no argument that could be made that the resistance is winning on this or any other ground.

There is a half Jamaican half Indian Senator running for President in 2020 in Kamala Harris. Maybe you can't influence the republican Party or especially Trump. But the DNC has learned that it needs a coalition of black and brown people in order to get elected. As such there are high ranking congress people from minority communities.

If one person calls them its a blip on their radar. If an organization that donates to their campaigns calls them, that's not a blip. If you watch videos from Dr. Claude Anderson and read his book POWERNOMICS there is a strategy to win but you have to use leverage. The more leverage you have the more you can influence people that can influence people. And this can go all the way up to the top.

AOC is basically setting the Washington establishment on fire and they are forced to listen to her because of her popularity in simply representing her people with progressive ideas. The people want these ideas. That's how she got elected. And every government, whether free or ruled by a monarch or dictator... every one of them is afraid of "We the people" because they can always be overthrown. They try to use fear to keep that from happening.

It is that fear that makes people choose alternatives to fighting. They whisper in corners rather than a real public challenge. That fear "subdues the enemy without fighting".

Acts of kindness, with all due respect, do not so much as equal a blip on anyone's radar. Acts of kindness are performed by people of all races, religions, kindred, tongues, and orientations. There is nothing special when you do it verses when a republican does it and often their charities are bigger than ours.

This is not a battle between pure good and pure evil. Babylon is a lukewarm confusion. In other words, its a mixture of both good and evil. The good can always claim the good and shun the evil while the evil can always prey on the good and justify the evil. And much of the evil is caused by the scarcity of resources. It's easy to preach moral values when food is in your belly and your children's bellies. If you don't know where that food is going to come from then more likely it will come from drugs or guns. And there is a supply and demand market for evil that makes people forget the good.

Right now the opioid crisis is an epidemic in the US. The Rastaman could be a kind of universal medicine man, speaking for the earth, and opposing all unnatural drugs and reminding us where we came from and the moral values we should have. But I don't hear that voice.

But how could we possibly---

The reggae industry generates enough money that if a small portion of each sale went into one organization that used that money to push a platform like what I just mentioned, that would be powerful. But doing that wouldn't be selling out. It would be putting into practical application the teachings of Marcus Garvey, and a fighting spirit inspired by Haile Selassie. I don't have to remind you that Marcus Garvey sold shares in order to create economic power for black people. But if everything Babylon does, like having money, is avoided by Rastas, then Rastas will never have the power to do what Marcus Garvey was trying to do and black people will never have the power to truly oppose Babylon. Do regular black people not have the resources? Some do, but the point is that RastafarI has purer spirit and natural moral direction that honestly they lack. And you have to combine that spiritual power with the economic power with the knowledge as power and convert it into political power in order to actually beat the system.

But like I said... do we really want to beat the system? Or do we want to maintain the system so we always have something to be against?

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/10/2019 5:05:03 AM

While it doesn’t surprise me at all, it still saddens I heart to witness how effectively Babylon sells its institutions and ways as the ONLY MEANS to effect meaningful change and put our vision to reality. The irony being, of course, that we cannot build a new vision of reality upon the same rotted foundation that has supported downpression throughout the ages.

The reality that our REAL HOPE of bringing our vision to reality comes through making JAH and His Love the Cornerstone of a new foundation is difficult to see through the haze of the highly effective programming to which we have all been subjected. That Babylon power is based upon illusion and deception is hard for people to grasp since Babylon’s power appears real enough to those subjected to it. That WE POSSESS THE POWER to undermine the Babylon System is an equally elusive notion because Babylon very effectively teaches us that our powers of Love and Inity consciousness equate to “doing nothing” and, hence, are jokes.

For me to remind JAH People that our real power rests in a unified consciousness of JAH Love and our Inity is a waste of energy before people who are effectively deceived to the contrary. For me to try to convince people who place their faith in the institutions and ways of Babylon, that Babylon is DESPERATELY AFRAID of the consciousness of JAH Love and Inity is equally futile. The magnitude of the power of a consciousness of righteousness, BEGINNING WITH EACH PERSON as an individual, is beyond our mental comprehension which is one of the reasons that it is so easy for Babylon to obscure it from our view. Similarly, the power of our collective consciousness terrifies Babylon.

While we are overly impressed with Babylon wealth, political and military/policing power, the Babylon System knows the danger and is TERRIFIED of the Inity that can be achieve through the power of our collective CONSCIOUSNESS alone, which is why you will always see such notions routinely belittled and pooh-poohed as 'hippie' or 'New Age' nonsense.

But one must remember that when people take to the streets to topple the Babylon System, it will not be because they Tweeted their intentions (Babylon intercepted those tweets), it will be because they KNEW through their collective consciousness that the time had come. When the soldiers dispatched to shoot down their fellow citizens revolting in the streets REFUSE to fire upon them, it will be because of the collective consciousness of righteousness that restrains their actions.

Babylon UNDERSTANDS EXTREMELY WELL the danger the collective consciousness of which I speak poses to it –- I&i just wish that more of JAH children, including some of the RastafarI here, understood it.

"With all due respect", Acts of kindness "do not so much as equal a blip on anyone's radar" because they possess a power so great that they overwhelm the radar screen. The very fact that Babylon cannot detect and deter them on its "radar" is testimony to why Babylon fears their power and has gone to lengths to convince IPXninja and others that they are effectively powerless.

Messenger: Chalice User Sent: 2/10/2019 9:35:13 PM

Nesta , what do you confirm as "JaH Love?"

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/11/2019 12:56:00 AM

JAH Love sort of defies verbal descriptions because of its enormity and many dimensions. The best i can do is to say that it's the energy that gives & sustains Life, a common energy that runs through us all; and it's a positive vibration that drives us to embrace each other, help one another along the way, and heal rather than backbite, wound one another, and pile up gold. It's forgiveness and compassion rather than anger, resentment and revenge. It's Inity of all People over separatism, segregation and racial bigotry.
That's not all, but i can assure you that everyone knows JAH Love (whether by that name or another) when they feel it in their hearts.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/11/2019 5:36:51 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/11/2019 5:36:51 AM

Just as you have Jah love you have Jah Vengeance

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/12/2019 5:48:05 AM

It's fascinating how a single line written on this website can work its way into the mind.

IXPninja wrote: "Acts of kindness, with all due respect, do not so much as equal a blip on anyone's radar."

That was different from my take on acts of kindness, but his words continued to reverberate with me.

Today I was walking through an especially impoverished part of the Asian country in which I dwell and those words came to mind as I realized that the acts of kindness among one another are the only things that make those impoverished people's lives tolerable. As a matter of fact, acts of kindness are EVERYTHING to them and to their survival as they have been largely bypassed by the Babylon System's gravy train of debt slavery and indentured servitude (although a few are able to obtain 2-,3- or 4-year indentured servitude contracts to leave their families behind and serve as nannies and live-in domestic servants for wealthy families in the Persian Gulf region).

I live in one of Trump's "shithole" countries, but the way that people treat one another here -- the respect and acts of kindness -- make it a wonderful place to be.

When I reflect back on my time living in the opulent wealth of the USA, it occurs to me that only thing keeping the USA from being a complete shithole country itself is the acts of kindness that many Americans still engage in despite Babylon's efforts to persuade them that they make no difference (i.e., "do not so much as equal a blip on anyone's radar").

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I