Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6049&start_row=31

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 4/27/2020 5:00:24 AM

I'm not here to argue about homosexuality or try to pull it over the head of anyone. For I as a rasta youth, it is just very important not to discriminate.

If you drive in the gully in kingston you will sometimes see homeless "battys" living in the worst conditions while others stone them and kill them. Why would you ever choose to become gay so you can lose your family and people can throw rocks at you. Maybe some choose to become gay in the western society because they don't do death sentences. But why in Jamaica? Africa? Middle East?

Garvey sent I a researcher article about that there was no gay gene. On the other hand a counterparty says here
there are some special chromosomes found more in gay people
(This is just the other side)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBFUS1s0td0

When I grow up I do not want my child to receive LGBT lessons and I see something like two fathers as something that is not good for any child, but on the other hand it turns out children with two fathers have developed well.
But still, I feel that a child needs a mother and a father in the image of nature. I want to know when a boy says "mom" that he is talking about a woman. But the worst of the worst: I have no facts to back it up. It's just an unnatural feeling I get just like the LGBT lessons. Children also learn about Nazis in World War II,
but that does not mean promoting nazis to children.

So my question is: what is your argument that children should not grow up with two fathers or two mothers and that children should not have LGBT lessons in school?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/27/2020 10:08:41 AM

How many black children grow up with 2 fathers simply because of divorce? A biological father and step father? How many children grow up with no father at all? Children adapt just as we all do. We all have to make the best of a situation. Just because a situation isn't ideal doesn't mean you can't make the best of it and make it work.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I