Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6049&start_row=111

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 122
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 6/17/2022 1:15:26 AM

Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo

Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo

Systematic demotion
with colonial demolition

Jah backing off all them institutions
And in case them don't know tell them

The Sceptre it shall not depart from Judah

Judah

The Lion is Elect and fit law giver

Law giver

Moses show to the Israelites
The way of life of a Nazarite

First world patriarch kings
Of Ethiopia the Royal Cushites

From the beginning was the Word

Word

And it was with the Most High God

Most High God

Who we are which part we come from

From the heights of order
Civilization and mathematics we come

From a time when the people lived peaceful
And the language was one we come

Here inna the land of the living

Living

To beings of light a soul was given

Was given

Earth was void and without form
When darkness was upon its face

Jah form man of the dust
And breath life into his nostrils

Created man in His own image

Male and female
Created He them

Created He them

Blackness

We come from

Long line of powerful African queens

We come from

Righteousness

We come from

Beauty strength respect intelligence

We come from

The heavens

We come from

Togetherness love and community

We come from

Independence

We come from

God of Gods
The best of the best

We come from
So

Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo

Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo

Naphtali Dan Gad Asher Levi
Simeon Reuben Benjamin

Joseph Issachar Judah Manasseh
Dinah Zebulun
We come from

Naphtali Dan Gad Asher Levi
Simeon Reuben Benjamin

Joseph Issachar Judah Manasseh
Dinah Zebulun
We come from

Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo

Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo
Ohhhh Hoo Hooo

The heavens
We come from

Stardust
We come from

Tetragramaton

Tetrahedron

So

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 6/17/2022 1:18:18 AM

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 6/17/2022 1:21:04 AM

The Sceptre it shall not depart from Judah The Lion is Elect and fit Law giver

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 6/18/2022 1:44:27 AM

The laws reside ,
like a rising tide .
Plummeting the plummeted .
Raising the void .

Lonesome you grone some
Sliding the void
Every man per woman
Woman per man

Try your hand
Answer later
Sneak into the sand
Try again later

With a waiter you could
Love her later you should
As she waits for the later
You cremate her and give into the wood

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/20/2022 5:40:51 PM

I still say the legal argument is a slippery slope because the law said slavery was legal and even beating your slave was legal because the law (man-made) accepted the basic premise that a human being could be the property/money of another human being.

Therefore, if the law is not a "LIVING WORD/DOC" then its fairness and righteousness could be outpaced by even the lowest heathen who is open-minded and willing to learn.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/1/2022 5:14:20 AM

Not getting back into this

But IPX... You used ADAM N EVE story to show how humanity must descend from androgynous precursors somewhere along our evolutionary path. I agree. But to use Adam and his rib iah? YOU?? 😂;😂;😂;😂; LOl... I do somewhat agree that this is likely but i do also believe conjugation played a part even earlier than this in the same way many microbes reproduce (our final ancestors). And embryonically, we ALL start off in the womb as completely asexual or undifferentiated (androgynous being the wrong term) reproducing via mitosis and meiosis before eventually growing an early reproductive system in which all humans begin FEMALE. It isnt until week 8ish that the Y chromosome (if present) starts to come into play

This in no form gives credence authority or licence to transgenderism. Im still for giving them ECT until them come clean.

Rastafari ever clean.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/1/2022 9:14:35 AM

GA,

I'm pretty sure you are correct in what you just said. And yes, I treat Genesis as a creation myth. Many believe it is the only one because it is the only one they're aware of. But there are many others. Every distinct culture had the same questions about life and took the same steps to answer them. These myths show our common thinking, right or wrong, but usually based in the knowledge they had at the time.

They knew men had some of the same parts as women and vice versa. So how could they explain how each gender came from completely different creative thoughts? If the original intention was to make "man and woman" then there is no reason men would have nipples that don't function as mammory glands. We still don't know for certain what the appendix is for! LOL. People theorize that it used to do something but is now no longer needed. But biologically, there's no such thing as pure man or pure woman. We are all a mixture of each other and that mixture can get mixed up.

I remember when I was a kid and first learned what a hermaphrodite was. The very idea was so gross. It still is, but I'm an adult now so I'm able to have empathy for their situations; understanding that they were born that way. They didn't choose it just like I didn't choose to be black. So if they want to have a surgery to fix it? Why not? Go ahead! Pick one!

But which one would they pick? Are they man or woman? If we're deciding this based on their physical genetalia, I mean. Then what are they? Are they both? Or neither? How do they know they're not a woman if they choose the male reproductive organ? How do they know they're not a man if they choose to keep the female reproductive organs? How does anyone credibly know if they picked wrong? So how can anyone, but them, decide which gender they belong to? Now, this is obviously an extreme case. But if hermaphrodites truly and clearly exist then why isn't it also possible that a person develops different sexual organs than what their brain identifies with?

I mean, are we saying that all women behave the same just because of their physical parts? Do all men behave the same based on ours? Do we not typically associate certain behaviors observed in men to be more like that of a female? Maybe he's "too sensitive". And sometimes masculine behavior is taken to an extreme to the point it becomes toxic.

So there seems to be a spectrum of masculine/feminine that exists without any respect to the physical nature of the person. I know a lot of women who have a strong masculine side. And I don't simply mean that they are "too strong". No, I'm saying that you can tell in their behavior that they're more like guys. Sometimes they can also be very feminine at times but of course, they've also learned how to be from watching other females. Gay men learn how to be in the closet by watching other men. But they know they're acting. It doesn't come naturally to them. So it reinforces the idea even more that they aren't normal. And sometimes they go all the way in their mind's gender identity and they come out as gay or lesbian. Or they are bisexual and are able to love both genders. Many people who can love both genders simply don't choose to; don't explore it. And a lot of people don't explore it for social reasons, because it's "taboo". Or was.

So I think a lot of people have been wrestling with thoughts of attraction where before it was simply socially illegal. So I don't think people are choosing to be this thing or that. I think they already were before there was even a label or definition for it. And now that there are surgical options, they are trying to match their outside to their inside.

Is this true in every case? How can anyone know that? Maybe some people want to do it for attention? But there are much easier ways to get it. So who knows? I just think the more we understand each other the easier and better we will all get along and get to a place where we can love each other. Because love doesn't have to be sexual or physical. There is a component to love that is genderless and asexual, right? Some of the men in the bible kissed each other (presumably on the cheek) and expressed their love for each other and because of toxic masculinity they are called gay. David and Jonathan were not gay. They were just very good friends. I love my male best friend too. Are we gay? Hell no.

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/2/2022 5:03:26 AM

HAH GAY!

The only reason why any man would become a transvestite is due to a diagusting sexual fetish called autogynephilia!

They have let themselves become perverted to the point where they now think of the mselves in a sexual manner and their whole life has become a sex game!

Everybody knows that, but IPXninja wants to try brainwash us into thinking otherwise!

He's a total faggot!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/2/2022 5:15:11 AM

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if that guy's a child molester, and neither should you!

It's clear that all he's here to do is to promote that pedophile crap!

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/5/2022 2:25:07 PM

"Everybody knows that, but IPXninja wants to try brainwash us into thinking otherwise!"

*Sigh*

saying "everybody knows that" is yet another logical fallacy.

its called: argumentum ad populum

Man, you're just a one-man study on logical fallacies, aren't you?

Not only that but you also imagine my motives somehow fit into your radical description which is entirely preoccupied with pedophilia.

And as usual, conspiracy theorists often start with a premise that has some small merit and then they distort and pervert and take it out of context.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22005209/#:~:text=Autogynephilia%20is%20defined%20as%20a,%2Dfemale%20(MtF)%20transsexualism.

quote: . Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression that does not involve women's clothing per se. The concept of autogynephilia defines a typology of MtF transsexualism and offers a theory of motivation for one type of MtF transsexualism.

This says that the concept is a theory of motivation for ONE type of MtF transsexualism. But not only are you taking a THEORY out of proportion but the theory is about one type and you're trying to apply it to all types. NO WHERE in said theory is anyone suggesting that every person who cross-dresses is doing it for sexual arousal. People can be aroused by all sorts of things. That's how they're wired. I can show you a long list of fetishes. There are people who are sexually aroused by feet. Feet. Does that bother you? Are you ready to break out the pitch forks and torches? No. Most sexual fetishes you have said nothing about. The human experience is vast. When you're young maybe you don't understand that. But as you mature you start to see it. Does it mean that every fetish is morally okay? NO, it doesn't! But each fetish has to be evaluated for its own nature.

Most of the trans argument is not about what they "Want to be", but who they feel they already are inside. So it's not an imagining if they were female. It's that they feel, in their minds, like they are female and they simply do not have the physical parts to match. If you actually gained more experience with different kinds of people you would know this. You wouldn't understand it, entirely because that's not you. There are way more Lesbians in my wife's family, including 2 twins and their mother. So are you suggesting all 3 of them are sexually aroused by imagining themselves as men? Because I can tell you, that's not it at all. But you're not trying to understand people. You're just trying to rally around reasons to hate people.

HATE.

That seems to be more of what you're interested in. You don't simply want to disagree with people. You want to actually hate them and have other people hate them along with you; perhaps so you don't feel alone or feel unrighteous in your hatred. Maybe someone sexually molested you for you to feel this way. If that's the case I am sympathetic but you should address your feelings with the person who hurt you.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 122

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I