Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6049&start_row=11

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 122
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2015 8:26:46 PM

Homosexual animal?

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 4/8/2015 11:19:45 PM

GA, you are comparing murda to homosexuality?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/9/2015 4:53:10 AM

The same if not worse as dey are murdering generations!

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 5/7/2015 5:45:16 AM

+ve & -ve = harmony, & balance, & continuity....
but homo.....?
Dinosours went extinct

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 5/7/2015 6:28:00 AM

Homosexuality is murder,suicide,disrespect and ungratefulness, without apology. Life is a male and female manifestation. Gay people want a right to do what they want with their lives,my gosh they wouldn't even have a life to be living if it wasn't for the union of their mother and father,even the food they eat is due to the union of male and female plant cells,man can love man and woman can love woman,it just takes morals,discipline and meditative observation to know how to express that love,I can love a man as a friend,as a brother,as a father,as a god but not as a sexual/intimate relationship,NEVERCEASING RED HOT FIRE ON THAT FALSE IDEOLOGY.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/7/2015 8:32:03 AM

agree with that. and to avoid naive discussions...i don't think you should take some lighters, walk out and set the jacket of some guys on fire. they say homosexual people have to die. i say they are already dead. you can die many times in life. and that's just what many cultures and even the bible are about. it's not a scandalous argument of mine. life is about man and woman. but nowadays, we live in a society which promotes not only gays and lesbians and their lifestyle. it's all about that it's totally ok and cool to have homosexual or even "bisexual" experience. that's truely not normal. which sexual activities seem right or not...discuss it with your woman or your man....but the gay and lesbian business and the new age thing is misleading people terribly. that's not freedom to me. that's losing my humanity to me. all the mains stream movies and music in america and europe...it's all for white men. they are leading them into perversion and so they are ashamed of their true, natural sexuality. kissing other dudes, taking part in all kind of wickedness...that's fine but staying true to the love for women and the wish to have a child seems weird nowadays.

men are leaded into homosexuality while women are leaded into one night stands and huge careers.

just go to a club. girls are kissing girls on one site, they are making pictures of it for their facebook cages and the men are sitting on a stool drinking more than they can take. if you just ask woman to dance with you it's weird to most of them. temptation to me is everywhere. satan and his duppies telling me all the time to do this or that. but what have to do jah works as good as possible. all i'm saying is, if you are gay, just see that it's all about our society we're living in.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/24/2015 6:23:09 PM

well. ive been thinking about homosexuality again lately.

when i see a gay person, i dont beat or bully him. i think its childish. to me, its like a psychological problem in many cases. i consciously avoid to say gays are mentally ill because it sounds harsh as a bold statement and in babylon they would start claim that nobody should say something like that. but its truely just a psychological problem in many cases to me. its complex. like someone who destroys his body and genes with fast food. thats what i truely believe.

to me. being homosexual is based on many factors. i think that each and every man loves women. not like a don juan but naturally every man without physical problems is able to be fully attracted to women. thats why gays are the ones who even worship woman the most in public many times. they have their disgusting gay icons but they are programmed to transform their love for woman into aesthetic worship so they focus the sexual attraction on perversions with other men while seeing women as beautiful dolls and they want to be like women instead of being with them.

this is the problem. and the reason for that is based on many factors.

i think the fact that pvc coating and beer as well as plastic sandals, forks, tins and even plastic water and soft drink bottles are causing a process similar to the effect of female hormones in our bodies is underrated. thats the basics.

so many less agressive and hormone "polluted" men, especially the young and not that experienced ones, face an adult life which is filled with more and more sexual perversions. so called shemales, sexual content full of perversions like bi sexuality and things like that play with the curiosity of innocent young men.

and society promotes it as well. confused like that they face movies and shows full of "fancy" gays who are "the girls best friends" and they are leaded into metrosexuality. so men like this or especially gays would be "normal" and superior when it comes to taste, fashion and lifestyle.

after that they face other parts of main stream and everywhere you go they are supporting the gays.

and once there are many people who accept behaviour like this in ones environment its only a small step to give in to it and to even being open towards certain perversions.

so everybody can live healthy and eat the right food. but people dont want boring vegetables anymore. they want their fast food.

so its the same with their sexual appetite. they dont want a "boring" relationship with a woman. they want that perversions.

so i think thats the problem. babylon misleads us. they keep us away from nature.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/24/2015 6:46:25 PM

people who mention gays in their songs again and again might promote it as well in the end.

so for some of the brethren satan is the one behind the babylon system. babylon wants you to be gay. babylon is gay. even politicians only know about prostitution. so satan is the gayest of the gays. satan is the true gaylord. never saw satan appreciate women. but seriously.

god blesses us with women. if there are women, there is life.

isis

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/30/2020 4:59:55 AM

This thread is important

I myself think that homosexuality is fucking nasty, but I still feel that i can't judge a gay man. Nature makes mistakes too - Like children that is born retarded or handicapped" Why shouldn't there be people who are born gay? Why would gays go so far that they can get killed if homosexuality was a choice?

I leave my judgements to jah. And because im not gay I can never be in the same mindset as a gay man. And in that way i can't call him an oppressor.

I still distance myself from gay advertising and other forms of fuckery.

But one of the most important parts of Rastafari is to think for yourself.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/30/2020 5:04:34 AM

But the argument for homosexual animals cannot be used. When I was small I went to the zoo with my mom. There was a giant adult monkey raping a baby monkey. Does it make pedophilia and rape natural? NO

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 122

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I