Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5709&start_row=21

Living in the hills

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/16/2014 9:05:00 AM

^^Black African power, should the Idem trod a hills in inity.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/16/2014 10:48:33 PM

Yes I bro Zion Mountain de hills is realy I n I refuge in dis iwa. True dat bro Garvey Africa Black Power is I n I saviour. Black solidarity haffe prevail.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2014 2:38:40 AM

What I now come to overstand after reasoning with some Idrens is dat many Idrens aint ready to trod a Zion.
Many Idrens want to continue to live in the city looking for the mark of the beast(money)to have a good life,like owning a car and a house.

But I give thanks for this Idren who showed the light to Zion.The man totally put fire pon every babylon tings,chlorine water,technology,whatsapp,facebook,institutions of educatin etc.

The man seh the calling of Rastafari is in the mountains and all who are called by His name should raspond to this call but only a few will,many want to remain in the sinking sand.

By the time the Ingel was in Azania,him met many Rastafari elders from Boboshanti,Nyahbingi,Melchezidek n TTI,thus him got wisdom frm these mansions.
From burning of reggae saying Illuminat has penetrated in it,to the overstanding of the TTI Idrens of relating one's month of birth with a Tribe of Israel.

Repatriation is a must.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/20/2014 2:54:20 AM

Still there is a lot of work to be done in the city. Many of I and I idrens take great responsibility living there, liberating the masses. Not to be forgotten.

Someone told me its a great thing to be able to keep ones meditation in the hills but even greater at a busstop.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2014 4:48:48 AM

Why greater at a bustop,Nordman???

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/20/2014 5:29:38 AM

" To be able to hold the meditation "

I would say the point is distraction is bigger at let us say a busstop than in the hills.

In a bigger sense it connects with the need for love and Oneness where it lacks the most.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/20/2014 6:02:27 AM

King, the saying is it is greater (takes more) to meditate in a busy city then to meditate alone in the hills.....

But thats not to say it is better to live in the city. Agree with you 100 Zionmountain. Many brothers chant it but are simply not ready to let go of babylon titty.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/20/2014 8:48:25 AM

Yes Idren.

I think this is the saying the Iyas reason about:

‘the wisdom that a great man can meditate on a mountain top, but a greater man can meditate in a crowded marketplace.’

-Mutabaruka

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/22/2014 3:15:07 AM

You cant Iditate in a babylon,dem full of distraction.How can one have pure Iditation in a place full of fornication,abomination,eating of flesh,gunshots,use of unnatural things etc.
There is no good down there,that is why many Rastafari fall and end up without the higher heghts of Rastafari,our livity aint conducive in a babylon.

Rastafari calling is from the mountains

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/22/2014 4:29:53 AM

Zion Mountain. Sure thing the Mountain is a refugee. It has allways been, not only to Rastafari people.

But since Rastafari is here to turn Babylon over i and i must be able to keep ones meditation in the city as well. Who shall be able to do that if not Rastafari?

With that said, time out of Babylon distraction is also a must to recharge and reach the heights the I talks about.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I