Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5564&start_row=31

Origin of the white race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/25/2014 10:05:21 AM

Give thanks for the info GARVEYS AFRICA.

So the I is saying that Native Americans as the world sees them today in reservations are not truly Native Americans/Indians?

Hard to agree with that Idren,coz their spirit tells I something else...

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/25/2014 10:37:18 AM

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/25/2014 10:37:29 AM

BLACK INDIANS IN THE USA}}}

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 1:10:23 PM

No,

I'm saying anyone there before the white man is a Native American, in the eyes of the white man who wrote his-story. The 'Native Indian / Americans' who you refer to are most likely mixed; and even if they were an exclusive 'race' they are not the only ones native to the Americas. They are only native to the Europeans that saw them their first. The first thing to point out is at this time (to the person documenting the history) any melanated peoples at that time of Columbus were labelled as Indian. Africans were Indians.

But what I'm saying is the people now known as native Americans are not native to the other races who were in the Americas before the European. There's documented evidence of West Africans in the Americas from the 1100s. Would you define that as native? To look further back from pre-Columbus pre-1400s, to BCE times before Christ; the Olmecs Aztecs and Mayan were a mixed civilisation. Like in lower Egypt. People of all of the melanated races have been in and around the Americas for as long as history can tell

How do you know some of the 'African American' people in the US today are not direct descendants from the Africans who were there pre-Columbus? Making them Native American.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/25/2014 3:23:36 PM

Yes King,I overstand now.

Also scholars claim that the first ones Colombus encountered in America were Arawak indians.Wich,I heard were also Black people.

So indeed as the I said,the white man make it look so as if before colombus were only Native Americans,of wich none are black they claim.

A similar situation to the jews in Palestine wich are claimed to be the Incient Israelites...

Propaganda and lies non stop.But the people will believe whatever man wrote or tells them.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 8:10:04 PM

^^Dispel the lies.

Two wicked man....

"Evolution and Modern Racism
by Henry Morris, Ph.D.

Charles Darwin himself, though strongly opposed to slavery on moral grounds, was convinced of white racial superiority. He wrote on one occasion as follows:

"I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit.... The more civilized so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world."

- Interesting comments from Darwin. Assuming his theory is correct the 'inferior' races should be soon exterminated...... ?

- If Darwin were alive id direct him here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

"Africa, 25% of the world Population."

- I'd then frighten him with....

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/uk.sci.med.nursing/C1ocvXi4iFw

The man more responsible than any other for the widespread acceptance of evolution in the 19th century was Thomas Huxley. Soon after the American Civil War, in which the negro slaves were freed, he wrote as follows:

"No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favour, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried out by thoughts and not by bites."3
Racist sentiments such as these were held by all the 19th century evolutionists."

- This GUY clearly has never heard of

- And would never had forseen

- Let alone:

The problem is history / science / KNOWLEDGE at this time period was usually written by racists. And white supremacists....... Darwins theory of all life coming from common progenitors may not be wrong at all. Infact, its a theory I (in part) agree with...... The problem is because he was a proto-Nazi supremacist, he had to then INFER that this equated to white superiority. Ignorant of history, ignorant of the genetics, in full support of the sub-human worldview of Africans at the time.

#Madness#Ignorancy#Whitesupremacy.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/26/2014 11:16:01 AM

Yes Iyah.

I think these educated fools hated Black people out of envy.Just like Hitler killed jews out of envy,and musollini atacked Ithiopia out of envy coz they said Italy is the only Christian mentor of the world...
Envy has always been/is the main reason for war racism and hatred.I don't think those people the I mentioned realy thought that blacks were inferior,maybe some of them did,but most of the people who spread lies and hatred against other races did it out of envy and aware of the truth.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/28/2014 9:57:37 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA the I cant force us to believe what the I does

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/28/2014 10:47:37 AM

Yes Ras Nate, just like the pope still prays to a Black Madonna in his private chapel. The enemy knows the Truth and tries to hide it from the ones who would grow powerful in Truth.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/28/2014 10:49:41 AM

Bless-sings and hotep loved Ones.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I