Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5564&start_row=21

Origin of the white race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/17/2014 8:52:03 PM

If anything Ham was African not Africans are Ham, no! The children of Cannaan were the real Hebrews, in Gen 40:15 Joseph say he was taking from da land of da Hebrews but it was still Canaanite land ain had no hebrew tribes yet! And Isaiah 19:18 say 5 cities in Egypt will speak da language of CANAAN not of Shem or Abraham. Saw a break down of Abraham once(Ab=father, RA=God, Ham=Kham/Khem/Black); Father God Ham or Black Father RA(GOD)!!!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/18/2014 6:24:12 AM

Here is what Vaughn Benjamin sings about this thing:

Banking in the pig
Banking in the filthiest thing
And then they call I man the sons of Ham
And call man color pigmentation...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2014 7:02:50 AM

Propaganda..........
Propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda
News Media........

The Iriginal man, he was black
He was black, he was an African, Carbon...
Science will prove this and show this
Over and over again, Jah see and know
We tell them honor your forefathers that your days may be long
Original black man
We were here from foundation of time
We will remain until the end
Jah see and know

Don't listen them Propaganda........
Propaganda propaganda propaganda propaganda
News Media........

Yeah bigg up Vaughn Benjamin

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/18/2014 7:18:47 AM

Yes I.

That's one of I favourite Midnite songs.Every time I used to listen to this part I got goosebumps.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2014 4:59:49 PM

Yes king a one a we favourite true the lyrics ...... A reality he a work with an explain and map out the lie dem very clearly. Don't listen dem propaganda

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/24/2014 8:41:02 PM

Sometime in ancestral DNA test White European DNA is indistinguishable from Native American DNA. Dey say NA and Euros were once d same people living in North Eastern Russia before dey slit towards da west n across da bearing sea and on average dey share about 30% same DNA

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/25/2014 5:29:56 AM

Yes I.

A place called Siberia.The ancient DNA show that Native Americans have European roots.And even now in Siberia,there live Indians,and Native Americans are Indians.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 3/25/2014 6:20:46 AM

Jah Dub deh yah!

The origin of the white race (or black) can not be proven. And what is the relevance for posting this on a Rasta web-site? This has nothing to do with it

Faith to me says that Jah created us all..

Out of the many reasons, one reason why it is relevant and proper to post this subject and reason on this issue is that we need to know and understand the truth of things.......the truth about our HISTORY. We can't say we know ourselves, yet we don't know our HISTORY..........and history without the teachings of our origin is not HISTORY at all, seen?

If we don't know our origin, then we won't know where to go.......thus confusion!

And to say, "The origin of the white race (or black) can not be proven." ...........is to discourage those who are like me, who love to hear and learn about the truth........................after all, why do you say it can't be proven, yet JAH gave us the Scriptures to study and find out the truth.........otherwise He could have not included such accounts like the Creation or the account of Noah in the Scriptures, seen?

Seems to me you are one of those white men who hate to see the truth revealing! But i am sure every black man loves to hear this issue, unless if he is a black-skinned white-hearted man.....hahaha!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 7:07:57 AM

I am of the mindset there is NO such thing as a Native American. Ivan Van Sertima and Mr Rashidi have long proven the African influence in pre-Columbus America. The fact is the Mayans somewhat and definitely the Aztec pre-American civilisations were MIXED. And very mixed. But the African presence is clear.

I dont believe the Native Americans came to the Americas as they look now. The European was last to arrive, but before then we have documented evidence of West Africans, Chinese, and Asian expansion to the Americas in the past 1000 years.... Before that? Who knows, I wouldnt be suprised if Kemet had reached at a much earlier point.....look at the Pyramids found all over America in the design of the original step pyramids pre-Khufu and Imhotep.

So to say 'Native' Americans are European is to discredit all of the other races who are clearly involved in the 'Native' history of the Americas.

Let me leave with this:

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 7:14:52 AM

As far as the origins of the white race / Europeans

My money would be on a mixture of the following:

- early homo sapian sapian migration out of Africa......
- 20,000 years of ice-age European isolation...
- ?an element of Neanderthal interbreeding.....
- Genetic mutation.....
- trod from the Caucasus mountains as 'white' as we now know it.

To be 100% correct though the idea of a 'white race' was started only a few hundred years ago by white supremacists and christian imperialists.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I