Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5564&start_row=41

Origin of the white race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/28/2014 1:04:40 PM

Yes JAH Child, he still do dat but kno dat Black Madonna (Holy Mother of God) is NOT Virgin Mary and Her son is NOT Jesus! Ifrica Rooted!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 1:35:29 PM

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: Today 2:57:37 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA the I cant force us to believe what the I does

Ehh?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/28/2014 1:44:39 PM

True JAH child.

Psalm 62
3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. 4 They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly.Selah.

They(Babylon,Rome,Pope,...) only consult to cast HIM(JAH RasTafarI) down from his excellency.

That mean they know the truth but they do everything to Cast Selassie I lower in InI minds,becoz it is impossible to cast HIM down from HIS excellency in reality,coz JAH is Iest farIver,they can only make HIM seem lower in the people minds through lies,filthiness and Babylon corrupt spirits...

But they shall be as a bowing wall,or like the tower of Babel.InI chant down the whore till it is no more.

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 1:47:44 PM

The I dem give the Pope too much credit

The I really think he worship the Black Madonna in secret / in private?

I'd put him more for worshipping Baphomet; or maybe a young boy... in private. Know how they stay!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/28/2014 1:58:11 PM

I think most or even all popes and Vatican flesh traitors have no faith at all no matter what or who they "worship",but the fact is they realy do this thing Iyah.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 2:01:29 PM

Yes I; but my distrust of the character of dem man goes deeper

Ive seen those pics before and for all i know he posted them as a front to hide the fact he really keeps a picture of Satan and a class of schoolboys down there,,,,,

History and action tell I that Vatican have not been following an African livity / Black Goddess.

Thats I perspective, Dont give them enough credit to claim they have any form of religious foundation.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/28/2014 2:19:27 PM

I am not giving them enough credit to claim they have any form of religious foundation.

And I overstand that these pics do not mean more than the promises of friendship Italy made to Ithiopia before they atacked it.

But InI were reasoning about something else.That the Pope and the people on top who spread the propaganda and lies,themselves know the truth perfeclty.

Let I bring forth another Isample of Benjamin Vaughn:"Don't you think they know the system's too far gone?..."

So it's not realy like the people who control the masses through lies and propaganda don't know the truth themselves.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 3:27:25 PM

Yes Nyah they think they know!

Benedict retire from this Fire and I hear the latest Pope was a Jesuit too.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/28/2014 7:16:48 PM

Isis and thanks for the reasonings Idren. Blessed love Iternally.
I have to laugh at the way the I phrase things, although child sodomy is no laughing matter - GA the I is probably not far-off from the Truth in those assumptions.
And true "the Vatican have not been following an African livity or Black Goddess."
Who knows what the pope and his predecessors know from their own studies, but if he missed the link between Auset&Heru / Mary&Jesus, he must be truly blind. So assuming he knows the HIStory, I&I have to conclude that he is not worshipping the Madonna herself, but his own craftiness at devising her fictitious identity and covering up the true divinity that has existed all this time - the bond of a righteous and spiritually Inlightened family.
HalleluJAH.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 7:25:38 PM

:) the I overs iman dialect. +very well put. Them tricky like

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I