Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5564&start_row=11

Origin of the white race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/17/2014 10:16:09 AM

The ONLY people mention to be whites mentioned in d bible beside lepers was Sarah brother I think not sure or cuda been Jacob father in law but his name was Leban which mean white I think. The other was Gehazi and he descendants. Then come the Greeks and Romans. The Persian nem and all others I think wuda been darker skin brown to black.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2014 1:50:19 PM

Ras Nate,

Africans have nothing to do with a blasted man name Ham

What kinda ting is that?

HAM of all things them a label we with?

Are you claiming you believe God had cursed the sons of Ham who you just said were the Africans.... As self proclaimed Ras unno think God cursed Africa? And then say Haile Selassie is God?????????

That story is Nonesense.

African history go muuuuuuuch further than Noah and by the way Noah landed in the Middle East not Africa. This was an attempt by racists to deter the history of African ancient civilisation and origins away from the source.

In summary:

1) Africans come from nobody name Ham and have never been involved in a world flood
2) God never curse all black people a foolishness and anti Rastafari statement a wha dat?

People may not have my views on the bible but that right there have to Burn.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2014 2:04:42 PM

Europeans and Arabs have tried to curse Africa, not God

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2014 2:22:11 PM

Truths G.A
Africans never came from Ham,so do they mean before Ham there were no Africans?????

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/17/2014 4:00:22 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA,I never said God cursed the Africans my lord.I don't know wich part was edited,that God cursed Ham,or that africans come from Ham or both.And I would never claim or believe in such foolishness.So there's been a misoverstanding King.The I can Kul now.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/17/2014 4:36:41 PM

BTW:Has the I watched the interview?

The prophet clearly sais that Africa was given to Ham.But i'm sure he didn't believe Ham was cursed,seen...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2014 5:24:28 PM

But the two things are interlinked. If you believe the sons of Ham are the original African race then the Bible clearly states they will be a cursed people. Is the Bible wrong? If it's wrong about that could it be wrong about the Ham thing anyway? Come label black people as Pig/pork/bacon/HAM, what a judgement. And all of the modern sciences, what them tell we to burn, tells us the complete opposite. A second judgement. I can't let them foolishness go. Haile Selassie, God Almighty, tell we say and show we say he have a special love for the African race and the involvement in their upliftment. Anything else is a false Gods prophecy dem a deal with.

And people including black people really believe and portray this enno iah. A FOOOYAH. It not too hard to see why brethren a dash down a book whe try curse dem, for the cheek.

Isis anyway king

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/17/2014 5:39:10 PM

I overstand the I's point.But like I said before,the one or the other,or both things were edited to the bible .If for instance Africans realy come from Ham,then I see why people who hate black people would edit (add) the curse thing.And if Ham has no relation at all to Africa,but he was cursed,then it's also clear why they would say africans come from Ham.Or maybe there was no curse and Ham has no realation to Africa...

That's what I am trying to say king...

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/17/2014 5:43:30 PM

And also the idea of JAH cursing black people is ridicolous.Coz JAH is black.So they try to say God cursed his own people forever?LOL!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/17/2014 5:50:27 PM

A dat me say.... Dem haffi answer.

Don't listen to them Bible part deh black people. HIM love Iah

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OHat9UgOl34

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I