Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5454&start_row=31

Bible Studiers Only.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2014 6:51:05 AM

zion mountain, I support your belief that africans lived long before the white adam and eve or the first white man and woman. Jah Bless.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2014 7:08:03 AM

But one should know that the bible came out of Africa. Or even the Old Testament also came from out of Africa.
Therefore, I and I chant the knowledge of the Ible, cause it a Incient African knowledge. One should also remember that the jews changed most of the writtings so it could match their understanding.
But I and I is Blessed and the wicked a cursed, so I and I know that the bible them a speak of Incient African triditions.

Jah Blessed Love
Gods and Goddesses

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/23/2014 9:32:37 AM

Greeting Idrens, How can the I's question Adam and Eve if we are the offspring of them? Where was the garden of Eden? In Africa! Why dig deeper, when the truth is so plain to see. Some of the I's is foriva learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth! Nobody know how long the earth was in existence, how long Adam and Eve was here,what can the I's do about it if it was billion pon billions years ago? But what The I's can do is learn from history, (yes I, history) and move forward! Know that as it is a beginning, so shall it be an end. We are just pilgrims traveling thru, this world will not last foriver, but where u want to spend eternity is up to the I's. Jah Rastafari blessings!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/24/2014 1:47:20 PM

Ises to King Tafari for creating I&I minds with the power to contemplate these topics.

I&I know through genetic mapping that ALL modern humans come from Ithiopia about 45,000 years ago. This is in agreemant w the metaphorical tale of the creation of imanity found in Jah ible. I&I know also that Noah had three sons, and Ham is the line of the prophet. I&I believe these tales to be true, although metaphorical in the keeping with literature of those generations.
Let I&I reason about the tale of the serpent who tempted Eve in the garden. Is this a metaphor also?
JAH love and guidance.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2014 1:55:46 PM

^^I discuss this in an alternate thread. This thread isn't for I.

Haile.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:04:33 PM

Haile I
Many of Genesis words is metaphoric.
How could a snake talk?
The Adam and Eve just meant male and female brought forth life.
Now as small as Noah's boat,how could it sustain the every animal couple in whole of Iration?
Jah made everything in 6 days,dont tell I a day of 24 hours,with all in the Iration?
And were was Moses in this time,was he born???
How can you be narrated a story and believe it to be 100% true by someone who wasnt even born by then.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:05:42 PM

Haile I
How could a snake talk?
Now as small as Noah's boat,how could it sustain the every animal couple in whole of Iration?
Jah made everything in 6 days,dont tell I a day of 24 hours,with all in the Iration?
How can you be narrated a story and believe it to be 100% true by someone who wasnt even born by then.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/24/2014 2:05:45 PM

Haile I
How could a snake talk?

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/24/2014 3:02:12 PM

Yes Idrens, give thank for Jah! And all HIM creation! Idrens and Sistrens this is where Faith comes to play. We weren't there but, "blessed is he that has never seen, but yet he believes". And who gives or gave us all these doctrines? Was it Jah, Satan, or Man? Jah is One, so should he give us one way to become one with HIM, or is it many? Satan to confuse man's ability to follow the true way, or man to gain fame and fortune? InI tell no lie, the Ible is the true and living Word of JAH. I man testify of it with fyah and can't deny it. Jah can do the impossible, if the Ible is so much in array, then why Jah allow HIS people to follow it for so long? Because what is not of JAH will come to anought! (NOTHING)!!! Jah Rastafari Love

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/24/2014 5:25:43 PM

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God:for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither itgoeth:so is every one that is born of the Spirit. Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned:but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of theonly begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.(John 3:1-21) Also (1Corinth.15:18-23)(46-49) 18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy:the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy:and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Jah Rastafari Life Giver of Mankind!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I